X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imprint3454
    started a topic 7 round mock draft

7 round mock draft

I basically plugged in the best guys available in rounds 5-7.

As for "this team doesn't have such and such a round pick" this mock draft was made through mymockdraft.com, so the creators of that website need to update the draft order.

http://www.imprintsnflmockdraft.com
    Last edited by imprint3454; 03-13-2008, 12:25 PM.

• T-RICH49
    replied
    Chiefs:
    1. Dorsey is a great pick
    2. Love Anthoy Collins pick
    3.Another good pick solve the OT problem with consecutive picks
    4. another great pick big fan of Godfrey
    5.we have Miami's 5th.give us Dexter Jackson with one of them good original 5th
    6.we have Tampa's 6th give us Peyton Hillis with one of the picks
    7th. we have NYG's 7th.give us Jordy Nelson over Blythe

Leave a comment:

• Bearsfan123
    replied
    Great bears draft.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Did I miss this trade?
    I meant Leigh Bodden, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• imprint3454
    replied
    Originally posted by defensiveback23 View Post
    lol nice.

Jammer isn't being moved to safety anytime soon. It's always being brought and I have no idea why because he is still the best cover corner on the team. Maybe near the end of his career but that's a ways off. The only player who may move is Oliver.
    Well, if that's the case, Phillips is probably the best pick, even if it is "too early to take him" at this time since the Chargers don't have a second, third, or fourth round pick.

That, and the Chargers don't have a lot of NEEDS. They just need to add depth.

By the way, it's nice to find a fellow Chargers fan on here.
    Last edited by imprint3454; 03-13-2008, 02:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PalmerToCJ
    replied
    Bengals won't/can't go Merling unless they think he'll be a good LB. Spent big money on Odom, our biggest need is still UT.... Ellis would be absolutely perfect.

I guess I could see the second rounder, I sure hope not. I'd rather see any kind of LB.

Leave a comment:

• defensiveback23
    replied
    Originally posted by imprint3454 View Post
    Never judge a book by its cover my friend:

That's me talking to Nate Kaeding and the football he gave me before the 2007 game against the Vikings (we work football camps together during the summer.)

I had heard a while back the Chargers had discussed moving Jammer to safety. Don't know if that is true or not or if they're still considering it.
    lol nice.

Jammer isn't being moved to safety anytime soon. It's always being brought and I have no idea why because he is still the best cover corner on the team. Maybe near the end of his career but that's a ways off. The only player who may move is Oliver.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy_Chris
    replied
    I don't know where you're getting that from, seeing how DeSean Jackson came in at 6'0" just under 180 lbs. at the combine.
    Actually he came in at 5'9 6/8" 169 Lbs at the combine...

Anyways this is a bad Vikings mock draft the chances of them drafting a WR in round 1 were already extremely slim and now that they signed Bernard Berrian its down to about .05%. Branden Albert would be a good choice at #17. Also there is no way they can ignore adressing DE until round 4 I like Reggie Smith in round 2 he is decent value but Quentin Groves would be the better pick at #48.

Leave a comment:

• JPF
    replied
    Panthers have the Jets 3rd rounder. The picks really don't do a lot to address needs.

DE is a need, but we need an OT worse.

OT, DE, DT, and FS are all much more immediate needs than a QB to groom for the future.

The MLB pick doesn't make sense with us having added Johnson in free agency, and having all our back-ups still in place.

Guard really isn't a need.

Really hard to argue the 5th-7th round picks. They are what they are, BPA in your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• JagHombre22
    replied
    this mock was horrible...I mean, props to you for doing a full 7 round mock...but when the Jaguars best pick is Dre Moore at DT in the third round, there is something wrong...

you did not address the DE position...and Dan Connor at 26 is a horrible, horrible...I could go on...horrible pick...

Leave a comment:

• Yung Flippa
    replied
    Houston:
    1) Jonathan Stewart - Good Pick.

3) Thomas DeCoud - Solid Pick.

4) Jeremy Zuttah - Okay Pick, I'd rather take Lavelle Hawkins.

5) Peter Graniello - Rather have Jonathan Goff or Vince Hall.

6) Marcus Howard - Good Pick.

7) Eric Wicks - Okay/Solid Pick.

Leave a comment:

• Yung Flippa
    replied
    Baltimore:
    1) Ryan Clady - Okay pick, We have Jared Gaither already, but I guess Clady would be okay. I'd rather have Sedrick Elllis or Keith Rivers.

2) Brian Brohm - NOT a fan. Rather have Lawrence Jackson or Tracy Porter

4) Trae Williams - I like the pick, Trae is underrated because Mike Jenkins gets all the attention.

5) Jordan Dizon - Okay pick, rather take Marcus Griffin or Josh Barrett for some depth at safety.

6) Tony LeZotte - Never heard of, rather take J Leman or Mike Pollack

7) Jordy Nelson - I Like the pick. Figurs and Nelson get re-united.

Leave a comment:

• Caddy
    replied
    Kentwan Balmer - Eww
    Earl Bennett - Meh. Poor value and not really what we need.
    Jamar Adams - We don't need a safety.
    Sam Kellar - Poor value and not the greatest fit. I'm doubting whether Tampa even consider any QB's at the moment.
    Tashard Choice - Best pick so far. Good value.
    Mike Cox - Not really needed to be honest.
    Bo Ruud - ???? I doubt his brother can turn him into a good player.

Crappy Buc draft.

Leave a comment:

• imprint3454
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
    alright dude like i said before we know you didnt say it but it sounds like you think you are... Done argueing over this ******** subject. Good luck to you and nate kaedings friendship.
    Good luck to you being a pain in the *** and getting threads off topic.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder&Lightning
    replied
    But I never said it, because I'm not the man.
    alright dude like i said before we know you didnt say it but it sounds like you think you are... Done argueing over this ******** subject. Good luck to you and nate kaedings friendship.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information