TimDris' 3/12 Top 10 Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimDris' 3/12 Top 10 Mock

Just a top 10 right now. I'll have a complete new one in a week or so.

Trades:
    New York Jets send #6 to the Carolina Panthers in exchange for #13 and #43.

1. Miami Dolphins – Chris Long DE Virginia
    Chris Long is still the man even after Gholston's pro day. Long will be the versatile defensive stud that Parcells loves.

2. St. Louis Rams – Vernon Gholston DE/OLB Ohio State
    After his impressive pro day the Rams will use a first to upgrade their DL yet again. He fits perfectly into the 4-3/3-4 Hybrid D that the Rams run. Him and Carriker will make a big impact next year.

3. Atlanta Falcons – Matt Ryan QB Boston College
    They are improving the team with some good signings, especially Turner, now they need a new leader and face of the franchise.

4. Oakland Raiders – Glenn Dorsey DT Louisiana State
    This pick is between Dorsey and McFadden, but they end up taking Dorsey instead. Al Davis loves the disruptive force in the middle.

5. Kansas City Chiefs – Jake Long OT Michigan
    The Chiefs begin to rebuild the way you're supposed to, in the trenches. This pick will help solidify their O-line for years to come.

6. Carolina Panthers – Darren McFadden RB Arkansas
    It is no secret that the Jets and Panthers like to trade picks with each other (look at last year and Jenkins this year). Fox realizes he needs to get a big playmaker in the offense to help out Delhomme. They give up their 2nd pick for him, but they have two 3rds so it is a good deal.

7. New England Patriots (from San Francisco 49ers) – Keith Rivers LB Southern California
    There are no top 10 corners left that fit their defense so they add youth and talent to their defense with Rivers. Versatile LB who can make a big impact.

8. Baltimore Ravens – Leodis McKelvin CB Troy
    They start to upgrade their aging D with this big playmaker at corner. After last season in which injuries to corner cost them they make sure to add depth.

9. Cincinnati Bengals – Sedrick Ellis DT Southern California
    They lost out on Rogers and Robertson but they are able to take Ellis to improve their defense.

10. New Orleans Saints – Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB Tennessee State
    After obtaining Vilma they can begin to concentrate on other parts of their defense and they do so adding D.R.C., a big playmaker. He will provide depth and a spark to their secondary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback always welcome.
    Last edited by TimD; 03-12-2008, 08:19 PM.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Looking good so far! And excellent Chiefs pick. I hope the top five work out like that.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Great Phins pick!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

decent patriots pick

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

If that is how the draft went, I'd hope we go with Sweed at 11.
          BTW, is that Rey Maualuga in the sig at pick #7?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Pretty solid, but I don't think that Rivers will be gone that soon.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Good Baltimore pick.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

i like it so far especially the format.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  If that is how the draft went, I'd hope we go with Sweed at 11.
                  BTW, is that Rey Maualuga in the sig at pick #7?
                  good catch.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I don't think that the Panthers would trade up to get McFadden...they have Williams who they haven't passed the reigns to yet...plus, they have greater issues than RB...

Comment

Everything except the Carolina pick seems okay.

Comment

If Gholston's off the board Jake Long or Darren McFadden are probably more likely picks for the Raiders.

Comment

Why would Oakland take Dorsey?Kelly and Dorsey are both UTs.Give us Long.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                            Why would Oakland take Dorsey?Kelly and Dorsey are both UTs.Give us Long.
                            Wasn't Kelly a DE too or something like that?

Comment

on behalf of LJ and Brodie they want me to say you rule

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information