• Show
Clear All

• Deathbystat Mock

http://www.mymockdraft.com/12389/Review.aspx

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

ugh i HATE the bears pick. cant stand matt ryan as a prospect and out of the times i saw him this year, only 4 minutes vs. VT the first time would make him seem like a first round, elite QB to me.

19 picks. in college. you cant do that. i the pros that translates to 35 over a season with the upped defenses and what not. plus in the pros, you dont get to whomp notre dams and wake forests and teams like that to pad your overall stats

plus i cant see him falling to 14, so i shouldnt have to worry........

Comment

gotta lovet he charger pick S ideal pick.

Comment

Morgan is an alright pick, too early IMO

Comment

Good KC pick.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            Morgan is an alright pick, too early IMO
            agreed. I like Morgan, but possibly in the 2nd round- the #31 overall is too early and its bad value

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              ugh i HATE the bears pick. cant stand matt ryan as a prospect and out of the times i saw him this year, only 4 minutes vs. VT the first time would make him seem like a first round, elite QB to me.

19 picks. in college. you cant do that. i the pros that translates to 35 over a season with the upped defenses and what not. plus in the pros, you dont get to whomp notre dams and wake forests and teams like that to pad your overall stats

Detroit Lions said hi.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

i don't like the panthers pick

Sig by BoneKrusher
                Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Id like to see a reasoning for Oakland passing on Howies son.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    Detroit Lions said hi.
                    well....yeah, lol. but last i checked we still have to play the occassional good defense like the other 2 in our division have

Comment

Good 1sts for Baltimore & Houston.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Great pick for Buffalo

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Love the rams first rounder, not so much the second..OL and WR are bigger needs and would deffinetly rather have Devin Thomas at that spot
                          I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Terrible phins mock! And there is no way Chris Long falls out of the top 5, that is just ridiculous.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

Dan Marino threw 23 Ints in his senior season at Pittsburgh I'd say he worked out pretty well ;). That doesn't mean Matt Ryan will turn out well but, just becuase he threw 19 Ints in his senior season doesn't necessarily mean it will translate to a lot more in the NFL.

... As for the mock perfect Vikings pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information