No announcement yet.

Tubby's 2007 mock 2.0 (2 rounds)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubby's 2007 mock 2.0 (2 rounds)

Wondering where I was all day? Now you know.

I used mostly the team boards for the first round and team needs for the second

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Good draft. If Jason Hill drops one more spot, the Jaguars take him in the second.

my scent? making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

That was suprizingly pretty damn good work. Nice work Tubby. Although I am not a big fan of our second round pick.

Another Quinn Pitcock pick which makes no sense. We need a freakin UT not NT

I LOVE the saints first pick with Ginn he has so much potential probably right behind Calvin Johnson with the most potential in the draft. And with the release of Horn WR is a position of we will probably adress in the draft. In the 2nd I don't know alot about David Irons, I saw him do some skills challenge and I absolutely love his personality, but we will go with either CB or LB in the 2nd.
            Good Mock

awful second round for the bucs, just awful

suprisingly tubby i really like that Jets draft though i think its a little early for McDonald. I'd rather see either a rush backer or offensive skill position guy there for the Jets.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Optimal first round pick. When did we trade down to get the 41st pick. I like Moses anyways.

haha I like the first round pick and reasoning.
                    Round 2 Wright is a good fit but the character concerns means he probably wouldn't be our guy there. Irons might be the better choice.

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      Quinn Pitcock measured in at the combine at 290 lbs and he ran a 4.9 flat. I believe that's faster than Okoye and more compact size-wise. He projects perfectly to UT and I think he would be a good but not great pick in the 2nd. Since when does everyone think he is a NT, because it makes no sense.

I scanned through the rest of the mock for a bit, and it was pretty good except for one thing that shot at me. The Saints completely don't need another burner that can't run routes or catch short passes (Ginn). They absolutely have to take a CB in the first round, and McCauley is first-round talent after running a 4.39. Don't make the Saints a scapegoat because Ginn slides in your mock.......

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                        Also Drew Stanton.

Great first, hideous second round.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Okoye is good but there's no way we go DE in the 2nd, especially with one that doesn't fit our scheme. We re-signed Kelsay and Hargrove and have Aaron Schobel.

Overall Grade: C-

kalil in the 2nd

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis

Pretty good chargers draft in those circumstances.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Debug Information