X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Draft by darnik44

after the combine he had I'd be estatic with Chris Houston

Comment

I like your mocks because of the visuals. that being said I don't think the cowboys pass on Nelson to take a WR.

Comment

pretty good mock, for the pats picks they franchised Samuel but they could still go with CB. They signed OLB Adalis Thomas so i dont think they would take Moss, probably Reggie Nelson if hes on the board as you got him.

Comment

That would be an excellent pick. But I have a feeling that Reggie Nelson would play alot like danieal manning.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

I like meachem, but i have a hard time seeing the 49ers passing on carriker if hes still on the board.

Comment

thats freaking sick how u did that and good raider pick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                I like meachem, but i have a hard time seeing the 49ers passing on carriker if hes still on the board.
                Yeah likely Carricker, Bowe then Meachem as needs

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

branch over okoye

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

the Rams dont need another CB all thought i liked what u did for the draft:)

Comment

Good Buc pick and nice job Darnik

Comment

thats horrible... just plain horrible theres no possible way dwayne jarrett falls past 19, ted ginn is better than meachem and where is sidney rice??

Comment

Well, DE isn't a big need anymore but technically since Smith isn't signed long term and Anderson is the BPA I love the pick. It just sucks he wouldn't play much next year but I'm not complaining.

Comment

Isn't Quinn likely to go to Cleveland? being a hometown kid and all. Do not underestimate the power of marketing value.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

i love the jets pick...i absolutely hated the talk of how the jets were considering taking a tight end in this draft let alone the first round...but after seeing this kids combine and some more of his play online...unreal, i definately hope he falls to the jets

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information