Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couldnt Help Myself (Made the best mock ever)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The only time a mock this bad is funny is when it's made in complete seriousness.


    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      Scott Chandler to the 49ers was brilliant.

      Comment


      • #18
        reggie ball falling that far??? are you crazy haha this was funny
        Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
        I smoke ten blunts before lunch
        Gucci Mane

        Comment


        • #19
          Your real name: Scott Wright ??


          me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            The only time a mock this bad is funny is when it's made in complete seriousness.
            This isnt a joke! Jared Zabransky is the next Steve Young!



            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

            Comment


            • #21
              Germaine Race did go to Pitt State. In Kansas or somewhere its not in PA. Same name, totally diff, I like the Alan branch pick, throws a tight spiral that Branch..

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Mr. Ducksworth Sir View Post
                Germaine Race did go to Pitt State. In Kansas or somewhere its not in PA. Same name, totally diff, I like the Alan branch pick, throws a tight spiral that Branch..
                I know where Pitt State is, I have a friend that coaches there



                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                Comment


                • #23
                  wow what a crock, youve gotta know nothing about football...Adam Podlesh, with his versatility dropping that far?? theres no way he falls past San Fran

                  can't wait for the second round haha

                  "When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    great Packers pick. Stoco is a steal in the mid first.

                    Sig thanks to mockalicious

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      WE WILL NOT DRAFT A QB!!!!! How many times do I gotta say it before people start listining? Leak is a reach in the 1st anyway. F.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        "NYG Tiki Barber HB Fox News Why not?"
                        Wow, so we're either drafting a HB or we're sending tiki barber to fox news, is that our pick?

                        Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Slasher28 View Post
                          "NYG Tiki Barber HB Fox News Why not?"
                          Wow, so we're either drafting a HB or we're sending tiki barber to fox news, is that our pick?
                          He thinks its possible to draft a player from a news station, what an idiot. Pfff.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information