Grushcow's 2 rounder V1.0, Input Appreciated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
    Orakpo and Kindle would be a deadly 3-4 OLB reunion :)
    Honestly when I did this I completely forgot that they were transitioning to a 3-4. I envisioned Kindle at SLB and moving Orakpo to his more natural spot at DE. But most people have liked the pick so I may keep it that way in future.

Comment

Give us Anthony Davis instead of Campbell. We are going back to a power running game and Davis is a power blocker. Plus Davis might test better than Campbell

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

No way the Rams don't pick Suh.

Comment

success for the Niners

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            Give us Anthony Davis instead of Campbell. We are going back to a power running game and Davis is a power blocker. Plus Davis might test better than Campbell
            Personally not much of a Davis fan. Campbell is a freak of nature, I think Davis is physically gifted, but Campbell is on a whole different level IMO. If he picks either I think it'll be a good pick.

Comment

Wilson = :)
              Pike = :(

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

Originally posted by grushcow View Post
                I don't think its the right pick, but I do think its a pick that the Bengals would make. He's the type of guy that Marvin Lewis thinks he can motivate/change with and unlimited ceiling.
                I think the Chiefs should draft Clausen even though they have Cassel and have a lot of money tied up in QB because he is the kind of player Weis likes.

Make sense?
                Didnt think so.

Its not the right pick. Its not the pick we will make. Its not the type of player we take in the first.
                We take proven guys not workout warriors.

We get 2 guys who wont start or play much...great!
                The only way a TE not named Gresham would start is if we dont sign any other TE in FA

And the defense wont be Marvin's call. It will be Zimmers.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

It works very nicely for SF.

Comment

Another good 9ers pick as well . I'm still hoping we get Tebow in round 2 or 3 if he is there .

Comment

I'd take Trent Williams in the first and Nate Allen in the second for Dallas. I'd be surprised if both fell that far though.

Of course Golden Tate would be even sweeter

Carlos Dunlap to the Bengals would be a big surprise. I keep thinking they've got to address their WR situation early on.

Comment

Originally posted by grushcow View Post
                        Honestly when I did this I completely forgot that they were transitioning to a 3-4. I envisioned Kindle at SLB and moving Orakpo to his more natural spot at DE. But most people have liked the pick so I may keep it that way in future.
                        Well we might be looking at a 3-4 hybrid style. Either way we need an OLB whether it be a 4-3 or a 3-4 LB. I think Kindle could do either. We have been linked to Karlos Dansby. If we take Dansby we could be looking to move Rocky McIntosh or London Fletcher. If we ink Dansby then we would be looking at:

Dansby-Fletcher-McIntosh for a 4-3 and
                        Orakpo-Dansby-McIntosh/Fletcher-??? for a 3-4

We have Andre Carter, Jeremy Jarmon and Chris Wilson for that other OLB spot in the 3-4 but Carter was a below average 3-4 OLB in SF and that was 4 years ago, he would be worse now. Jarmon is being asked to moved to 3-4 OLB because he can rush the passer. Wilson did a decent job as an OLB last season but nothing special. Kindle would serve a perfect LB for us. He can rush very well and cover.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                        2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Campbell ahead of Davis, Bulaga, and Haden makes no sense.

Oakland has no use of a weakside backer.
                          My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
                            Campbell ahead of Davis, Bulaga, and Haden makes no sense.

Oakland has no use of a weakside backer.
                            Al Davis makes no sense, not to mention I have Campbell rated ahead of Davis. Maybe Haden, but Bulaga doesn't have the athleticism of either tackle (although I have him ranked ahead).

Outside of Kirk Morrison you have no keepers. Not to mention Davis will love Washington's skill set.

Comment

Well we might be looking at a 3-4 hybrid style. Either way we need an OLB whether it be a 4-3 or a 3-4 LB. I think Kindle could do either. We have been linked to Karlos Dansby. If we take Dansby we could be looking to move Rocky McIntosh or London Fletcher. If we ink Dansby then we would be looking at:

Dansby-Fletcher-McIntosh for a 4-3 and
                              Orakpo-Dansby-McIntosh/Fletcher-??? for a 3-4

We have Andre Carter, Jeremy Jarmon and Chris Wilson for that other OLB spot in the 3-4 but Carter was a below average 3-4 OLB in SF and that was 4 years ago, he would be worse now. Jarmon is being asked to moved to 3-4 OLB because he can rush the passer. Wilson did a decent job as an OLB last season but nothing special. Kindle would serve a perfect LB for us. He can rush very well and cover.
                              Well thats all fine and good, but my Dolphins have dibs on Dansby. :D

Comment

Jarmon is being asked to moved to 3-4 OLB because he can rush the passer.
                                jarmon is going to bulk up for de before he slims down for olb. mark my word on that. and kindle in the 2nd would be impossible to turn down.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information