D30 Mock 2.23 2 RDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D30 Mock 2.23 2 RDs

Apologies in advance for not doing descriptions this time around. Wanted to get this finished pre combine. If you question any of the picks or want me to explain why I went with a certain player just ask and Ill respond. Threw in a few trades as well for the fun of it.

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers via Stl - DT Ndamukong Suh
    *TB trades pick #42 to St Louis
    2. Detroit Lions - DT Gerald McCoy
    3. St. Louis Rams via TB - QB Sam Bradford
    4. Washington Redskins - S Eric Berry
    5. Kansas City Chiefs - WR Dez Bryant
    6. Seattle Seahawks - OT Russell Okung
    7. Cleveland Browns - OT Anthony Davis
    8. Oakland Raiders - CB Joe Haden
    9. Buffalo Bills - QB Jimmy Clausen
    10. New York Giants via Jax - ILB Rolando McClain
    *NY trades 3rd round pick to Jax
    11. Denver Broncos - NT Dan Williams
    12. Miami Dolphins - DE/OLB Jason Pierre Paul
    13. San Francisco 49ers - RB C.J. Spiller
    14. Seattle Seahawks - DE Derrick Morgan
    15. Jacksonville Jaguars via NYG - DE/OLB Brandon Graham
    16. Tennessee Titans - OLB Sean Weatherspoon
    17. San Francisco 49ers - OT Bryan Bulaga
    18. Pittsburgh Steelers - G Mike Iupati
    19. Atlanta Falcons - CB Kyle Wilson
    20. Houston Texans - DT Brian Price
    21. Cincinnati Bengals - FS Earl Thomas
    22. New England Patriots - DE/OLB Sergio Kindle
    23. Green Bay Packers - DL Jared Odrick
    24. Philadelphia Eagles - S Taylor Mays
    25. Baltimore Ravens - TE Jermaine Gresham
    26. Arizona Cardinals - OT Trent Williams
    27. Dallas Cowboys - WR Golden Tate
    28. San Diego Chargers - RB Jahvid Best
    29. New York Jets - CB Donovan Warren
    30. Minnesota Vikings - C/G Maurkice Pouncey
    31. Indianapolis Colts - DE Everson Griffen
    32. New Orleans Saints - DE Carlos Dunlap

33. St. Louis Rams - CB Perrish Cox
    34. Detroit Lions - CB Patrick Robinson
    35. Tampa Bay Bucs - WR Arrelious Benn
    36. Kansas City Chiefs - ILB Brandon Spikes
    37. Washington Redskins - OT Bruce Campbell
    38. Cleveland Browns - DE Corey Wootton
    39. Oakland Raiders - OT Vladimir Ducasse
    40. Seattle Seahawks - S Chad Jones
    41. Buffalo Bills - OT Charles Brown
    42. St. Louis Rams via TB - WR Brandon LaFell
    43. Miami Dolphins - NT Terrance Cody
    44. New England Patriots - OLB Jerry Hughes
    45. Denver Broncos - WR Damian Williams
    46. New York Giants - DT Lamarr Houston
    47. New England Patriots - CB Devin McCourty
    48. Carolina Panthers - DE Ricky Sapp
    49. San Francisco 49ers - S Morgan Burnett
    50. Kansas City Chiefs - FS Nate Allen
    51. San Diego via Houston - NT Cam Thomas
    *SD trades Antonio Cromartie to Houston
    52. Pittsburgh Steelers - RB Jonathan Dwyer
    53. New England Patriots - OL Rodger Saffold
    54. Cincinnati Bengals - WR Mardy Gilyard
    55. Philadelphia Eagles - LB Daryl Washington
    56. Green Bay Packers - SS Larry Asante
    57. Baltimore Ravens - CB Kareem Jackson
    58. Arizona Cardinals - TE Aaron Hernandez
    59. Dallas Cowboys - DL Alex Carrington
    60. San Diego Chargers - CB Brandon Ghee
    61. New York Jets - OLB Koa Misi
    62. Philadelphia via Minne - DE Greg Hardy
    *Philadelphia trades Donovan McNabb to Minnesota
    63. Indianapolis Colts - G Mike Johnson
    64. New Orleans Saints - OLB Navorro Bowman
    Last edited by DiG; 02-24-2010, 12:44 PM. Reason: Updated picks

I personally dont believe Saints should trade up to get Odrick when we can just pluck Terrance Cody and keep our 3rd rounder.

Comment

Dunlap over Kindle? Hughes over Sapp? I'd love to hear why. :) Also, I'm not a fan of McCourty or Saffold to the Patriots.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Hopefully the Pats can resign Leigh Bodden which will mean CB is not a need. I like Saffold and Jerry Hughes but if Dunlap is picked in the 1st I don't see them taking Hughes. Dunlap would indicate the switch back to the 4-3 IMO and Hughes will be better suited to OLB I think

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
          Hopefully the Pats can resign Leigh Bodden which will mean CB is not a need. I like Saffold and Jerry Hughes but if Dunlap is picked in the 1st I don't see them taking Hughes. Dunlap would indicate the switch back to the 4-3 IMO and Hughes will be better suited to OLB I think
          for the pats mock i got some help from electriceye. the dunlap over kindle pick was my decision based on the idea that i dont think kindle will check out with belichick and i like dunlaps value better for your scheme. hughes is great value in the 2nd and brings a totally different dimension than dunlap. personally, i dont think that bodden resigns and i think mccourty could be the best fit in the draft for your zone defense. i love saffolds versatility to play rt or guard for you guys.

Comment

Bryant is a meh pick with McClain and Berry on the board.

The second round picks are okay, but we need to address C/G, so Ducasse or Mike Johnson would be great there.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
              Bryant is a meh pick with McClain and Berry on the board.

The second round picks are okay, but we need to address C/G, so Ducasse or Mike Johnson would be great there.
              my plan was to give you guys tennant in the 3rd but i decided agiasnt doing a 3rd round until after the combine. i went with bryant because i think both mcclain and berry, although very good prospects, are not positions that are worthy of top 5 money. this is such a deep safety class that berry really almost becomes a luxury pick in the top 10, especially the top 5. bryant, imo, is a premiere wr prospect and would be a better choice for the chiefs future than resigning chambers.

Comment

Well, if the Vikings-Eagles trade is McNabb for a 2nd, I'd be extremely happy with that, hell I'd be ok if we gave up our 3rd as well. Not a big fan of Puncey as I don't think his value is good enough to take there as RG is not our biggest need by any means.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                  Well, if the Vikings-Eagles trade is McNabb for a 2nd, I'd be extremely happy with that, hell I'd be ok if we gave up our 3rd as well. Not a big fan of Puncey as I don't think his value is good enough to take there as RG is not our biggest need by any means.
                  to be honest i didnt love the value at any position of need for you guys and i looked for a trade down but i couldnt find one that i was happy with so i went with pouncey because i have him as best player available on my big board at your positions of need.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post

Dunlap over Kindle? Hughes over Sapp? I'd love to hear why. :) Also, I'm not a fan of McCourty or Saffold to the Patriots.
                    Insinuating Ricky Sapp is a player any worth to anyone is a pretty epic facepalm. Name one thing Ricky Sapp does on a football field better than Jerry Hughes. Name one half thing, even. He's not even big enough to play 3-4 OLB right now.

I would not like the Dunlap pick. I could see it happening, but I'm not a fan of the idea. Don't like his projection to the 3-4 or his character, but if there's two things BB loves it's big linebackers and Florida Gators, so it's a legit possibility. I personally would not take him over Kindle as Kindle probably has more upside in a 3-4 and has played standing up before.

Jerry Hughes, love it. He's just the kind of athletic pass rusher our defense needs. Instant impact player for us next year, which is word for word what we need.

McCourty is not someone I know much about, but from what you told me he sounds like a pretty nice fit for our scheme an upgrade at corner would be nice even if we do somehow work out a way to keep Bodden, which isn't really getting any press right now(which isn't a good sign).

Only pick I really don't like is the Saffold pick, given it's reach by a round or two. Don't mind him as a prospect at all and we'll need a linemen with Steven Neal departing, but Alex Carrington might be the better choice there given we're also losing Jarvis Green.

Overall, really good mock. Patriots mocks are hard. We have a lot of picks and a lot of holes :/

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Not a big fan of the Chiefs draft other then Spikes.

Comment

If Campbell does fall to us in the 2nd, this draft is ideal.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

There was good o-line value in the 2nd why did you go with a corner
                          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                            There was good o-line value in the 2nd why did you go with a corner
                            decided halfway thru rd 2 that i wasnt going to do a rd 3 and when i made the perrish cox pick i had planned on trading carlos rogers for a 3rd to take best available ol.

Comment

Can you give reason for the Saints trade?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information