Clear All

• DETH TOUR Mock Pre Combine 4 Rounder

Go at it

http://draftdebacled.com/PublishedDraft.aspx?mdid=10634

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Real good Eagles draft. I would consider taking Dwyer or Pouncey in the 3rd though and maybe take A.J. Edds in the 4th.

Comment

Good draft for Jacksonville, but give us Mike Johnson or Rodger Saffold in the 4th instead of Tennant. Yes, Meester is the one being replaced at center, but Nwaneri is taking his spot, leaving an opening at guard.

Smart thinking, though.

Comment

Very good 9ers pick , but heck with Sneed , that guy wasn't all that IMO and if we pick another QB why not take a chance on Tebow instead in the 2nd round . Others are good pick tho .

Comment

Really meh KC mock. OT is not a first round need. Our two biggest needs are ILB and G/C and we don't address either of them once.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Fail

You got the Raiders taken 2 WR's with both of their 3rd rd picks?

Just awful research on your part

Comment

1.Taylor Mays-Not a Fan of Mays but i doubt we pass on him with Mike Browns history of taking USC guys

2.Rob Gronkowski-Is a nice pick he is a allround TE and that is what we need but his back injury worries me

3.Dezmon Briscoe-Is a good pick

4.Jeremy Williams-Is a good pick

RIP themaninblack

Comment

too much offense in my opinion for the patriots. i do like all of the picks, except for the brandon graham pick. especially not over sergio kindle. kindle would be the pick in a heartbeat

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

1 and 4 picks for Denver are okay, but I really dislike Colt McCoy in the 2nd and I'm not sure we could justify using a 3rd on another OLB unless we lose Doom.

Comment

not a ****** vikings mock, but im not a huge fan of a corner in the first.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by RaidersInYoFace View Post
                      Fail

You got the Raiders taken 2 WR's with both of their 3rd rd picks?

Just awful research on your part
                      They will run fast forties

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Alex Carrington over Maurkice Pouncey would hurt.
                        I want a sig.

Comment

San Francisco 49ers

1a. Bryan Bulaga - OT - Iowa
                          1b. Earl Thomas - DB - Texas
                          2. Mardy Gilyard - WR - Cincinnati
                          3. Jon Asamoah - OG - Illinois
                          4. Jevan Snead - QB - Mississippi
                          My only issue is with Snead. I don't mind him as a developmental prospect in the 4th round. My issue is that it doesn't seem likely the 49ers will add another young QB through the draft THIS season. With Alex Smith as starter and Nate Davis as a long-term developmental guy, the only way another QB makes the final roster is if Shaun Hill is let go and I doubt that will happen unless that 4th QB is a veteran. The only QB's I expect to be added to the 2010 roster would be a camp arm to compete with Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                            They will run fast forties
                            That's not how Al Davis works.

Yes, he loves fast and athletic players, but only at positions of need. In his mind, he fixed their WR problem in last year's draft.

Just like when people have him taking Taylor Mays. It's just not going to happen.

Comment

first two Phins picks are amazing. I think thats a bit early for Roberts but i wouldn't hate it. Oghobaase if a bad pick though cause he'd play DE in a 3-4 and we're a good 5 deep there already. A FS (Kendrick Lewis), NT (Torrell Troup) or TE (Ed Dickson) would be better picks there

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information