No announcement yet.

RavenOfProphecy's March 4th Mock Draft!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RavenOfProphecy's March 4th Mock Draft!

Sorry about linking to another site's mock, it was just a little easier to organize for me. If anyone has like a severe objection to this I could type up the picks on here I suppose. Let me know what you think! If you don't like a pick, suggest alternatives please! Thanks to diabsoule and Hines Ward Jr. for help on the draft!

http://draftdebacled.com/PublishedDraft.aspx?mdid=11804

Highly likely that Al goes with Campbell but personally I would want Davis or JPP.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

If Dez Bryant falls that far the Pats have to try to move up for him. I also wouldnt mind Bulaga at that pick. Kinda meh on the Tate pick.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Good pick but I might cry if Thomas goes right in front of us lol

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

Great KC pick.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Great Phins pick!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              Highly likely that Al goes with Campbell but personally I would want Davis or JPP.
              I feel your pain. Personally I think it's going to be Campbell though. :(

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                If Dez Bryant falls that far the Pats have to try to move up for him. I also wouldnt mind Bulaga at that pick. Kinda meh on the Tate pick.
                I agree on Bryant, but I didn't project trades. I thought about Bulaga but it was a little too unlikely - at one point Iupati was the pick. I'm kinda meh on Tate being that high of a pick but I could see it. I wanted to try something a little different there and he has a nice pedigree under Weis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  Good pick but I might cry if Thomas goes right in front of us lol
                  Haha, well, not a bad consolation prize, huh? Bryant is probably the steal of the draft at that point.

Comment

yay on okung at 4. id also accept berry. but okung is very nice.

surprised you still have haden at 7 to the browns. its definitely possible but looks more like a reach at this point. i agree though that theyd prefer to trade up for berry or down if hes gone.

personally i cant imagine dez falling that far. once he has his pro day i think hell be a top 15 lock and a probable top 10 kind of player.

you should do a 2-3 rounder next time. always respect your views.

Comment

I'd rather boycott the 1st round than draft Bruce Campbell.
                      My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

surprised you still have haden at 7 to the browns. its definitely possible but looks more like a reach at this point. i agree though that theyd prefer to trade up for berry or down if hes gone.

personally i cant imagine dez falling that far. once he has his pro day i think hell be a top 15 lock and a probable top 10 kind of player.

I agree with D-30, and would add I like the Bills pick :D
                        I would like to see a 2-3 rounder as well, and think you would do very well.
                        "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

Great vikings mock! Dan Williams <3

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Great Cowboys pick! I was hesitant about Brown, but after his great weigh in and combine, I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

I definitely think Okung would be the pick over Berry - I also considered Clausen but I have a feeling you're not really feeling that one. :p

Dez certainly has a top ten shot, that's just the way this one worked out.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information