Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mario's mock draft 2.0 (1 Round with 2 trades)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mario's mock draft 2.0 (1 Round with 2 trades)

After my first try in this forums i continued to improve it (i hope so).

Yeah, i know, nowadays a 1st round isn't too much but i want to get your latest feeds and start with 2nd and 3rd rounds.

It hasn't many changes from first one but now i like it a bit more (like everybody with itself ).

So...here we go, stay warned!

Notes: Yeah, i'm pretty high on Trent Williams, Brian Price, Daryl Washington and Lamarr Houston.
    I'm not on Eric Berry, Sergio Kindle or Bruce Campbell's bandwagons. And 1 surprising fall by CJ Spiller (i really like this guy, but...).

I hope I have pleased your team needs (almost impossible :D )

Regards!!
    Last edited by mario; 03-08-2010, 07:05 PM.

Twitter @mario_clp

Me gusta Sergio Kindle.

Comment

However much I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for this to happen to the Vikes, I am not sure if that would be enough to move up at get that pick. Did you check out the trade value chart?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        Me gusta Sergio Kindle.
        :D Nice!

Originally posted by prock View Post
        However much I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for this to happen to the Vikes, I am not sure if that would be enough to move up at get that pick. Did you check out the trade value chart?
        Funny b/c if you take a look at my first mock akvikefan89 said:
        Originally posted by akvikefan89 View Post
        I like Bradford, but an extra 2nd 3rd and 4th round pick, plus the contract for the #5 spot is way too much. Nice effort on something different, though...
        so i changed it a bit.

BTW Thanks for the comments!

Regards!!

Twitter @mario_clp

Comment

Love the trade Down for Baltimore. Seems like an Ozzie move as well.

Comment

I would love to have Weatherspoon on the Cards. Interesting mock overall but I agree that the Vikings aren't giving up enough to move up that far.

Comment

There is absolutely no chance the Chiefs trade that for down for a 2nd and 4th next year. That is absolutely horrible value and there is no way it will happen. Regardless of what one Vikings fan said there is no way it happens and discredits your whole mock

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                There is absolutely no chance the Chiefs trade that for down for a 2nd and 4th next year.
                Yeah, pretty much this. Horrible value and as a KC fan I'd be furious. I do love Hughes though.

edit: 5,000 posts! :D

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

McClain doesn't make much sense with the new Karlos Dansby signing. JPP would make much more sense there.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I like the trade down idea (even that far down), but to move that far...the Vikings would have to at least include a 2010 2nd or be willing to part with a future 1st.

The Vikings 1, (2010 2nd or 2011 1st), 4th and a 2011 second may be enough to entice Pioli. May not even need to offer the 2010 4th rounder to get him interested. It's no secret Pioli wants nothing to do with holding a top 5 pick if he can avoid it.
                    Last edited by TonyGfortheTD; 03-09-2010, 04:16 AM.
                    Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

id pray for berry in that scenario or a trade down. i understand the bradford pick even if its not the pick i want.

Comment

Nice format on your mock.

Houston is an OK pick for the Colts. They do need more of a pass rush up the middle. But I'm not sure he gives the Colts anything they couldn't get from Geno Atkins in the 2nd, and we really need an LT. I think Charles Brown could be the pick if the draft shook out like that. Also, a pass rushing DE is a possibility as injuries to Freeney have ruined our playoffs twice in recent years. But that position has been picked pretty clean in your draft.

Comment

Mays is horriable pick we dont need anymore in the box type S we need a coverage S

Give us one of the WR either Benn or Tate does not matter to me

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Sean Weatherspoon would be a way better pick for the eagles.

Comment

Unrealistic, but i wouldn't complain.

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information