• Show
Clear All

• Scott Carasik's mock 3-11-2010

Hey guys, here is my new mock as posted here:
    http://www.westsportsreport.com/nfl/...mock-3-11-2010
    Please post your comments!

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Alright giants mock, dont particularly like the Trent Williams pick, and really dont like addressing the DT problem until the fourth round.

Comment

DW is ok in the first, but if Gresham fell all the way to our pick at 43 and we PASSED on him, I'd go FRIGGIN NUTS!! And for a 6'0" OLB, yea, I don't see that happening at all. Parcells doesn't take OLB's under 6'2", like, ever. kthanks.

Then we got a chance at Demaryius Thomas, and we pass on him in the FOURTH round!? Give me a break!

This draft would be better for us:

1. Dan Williams
      2. Jermaine Gresham
      3. Chad Jones
      4. Demaryius Thomas

Wow, that would be AWESOME!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

wow it would have been an amazing patriots draft if u picked kindle over hughes. you also have two RBs to the pats. in order for that, i am thinking that u thought maroney must be cut/traded and for someone else to be out of a job....

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Not a great value mock for the Steelers. Right positions, just not great players.

Comment

i think i just came a little. That is an amazing packers draft. I like it.

Comment

Very good Vikes mock, except Tim Tebow is not a quarterback. I love Kareem Jackson. Corner isn't a huge need, but it is good value.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

We have a corner to play opposite of Foxworth, Lardarius Webb. He was our best corner (possibly defensive back) when he started last season.

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence but Chicago needs more than 1 offensive lineman. I couldnt be happier if we got Morgan Burnett though.
                  I want a sig.

Comment

That KC mock is amazing. The only thing I could say is that in your next mock, we could really use another OL (G/C). Other than that, kickass job man.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

good job on the dallas mock. Pouncey would be an excellent value pick and Nate Allen would be a steal in the late second. I was really surprised by the early Brandon Graham pick for the Bills. I can see the need for a rush backer, but realistically the Bills have got to get something together on that offensive line in the first

Comment

You pretty much took our top two needs and used our entire draft to adress them lol. A little overboard Williams is great, but after that we could use a homerun RB, a kick returner, and maybe even another OLB.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

I like the first three saints picks (which are the most important picks)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Broncos:

I don't like the Bryant pick. Talent doesn't trump being a pain in the ass, as Brandon Marshall has proven. He would have to ace the interview process to make this happen.

Arenas would match up poorly with the big receivers that seem to be in style in the AFC West.

Hard to imagine taking Zac Robinson over J.D. Walton in the 4th - we need a C badly.

Jerry is great, I like the Wilson pick as well. Don't know enough about the kid from Wingate.

Comment

I love McCoy and I like Gilyard in the 3rd but I hate our 2nd round. Do not like Patrick Robinson or Hardy in the 2nd. I would rather have Arrelious Benn and Perrish Cox.

1. McCoy
                              2a. Benn
                              2b. Cox
                              3. Gilyard

would be awesome. Throw in a DE later on.
                              save Freeman

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information