Mock mock mock mock mock Version 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock mock mock mock mock Version 1

Explanations are brief, due to having to leave soon. First mock, have more to come.

1) STL-Sam Bradford QB, Oklahoma- Time for the new face of the franchise to take over. Its been a long time coming, and they cant afford to take another d linemen.

2) DET-Ndamukong Suh DT, Nebraska- Best player in the draft, just too good to pass up on.

3) TB-Gerald McCoy DT, Oklahoma- Bring back the defense to the glory days, give them the presence in which Sapp used to.

4) WAS-Russell Okung OT, Oklahoma State- Thought QB here, but i think Shanahan is going to give JC a chance. Get someone to block for him.

5) KC-Eric Berry S, Tennessee- Give them an instant play maker on defense, and one the best players in the draft.

6) SEA- C.J. Spiller RB, Clemson- Give them a dynamic player on the offense, and a position thats been in need since Alexander fell.

7) CLE-Jimmy Clausen QB, Notre Dame- Getting rid of Anderson, and shopping Quinn, makes it obvious that they are in search of a new play caller.

8) OAK-Taylor Mays S, USC- 6'4" 230 running sub 4.4.....nuff said.

9) BUFF-Anthony Davis OT, Rutgers- Need, and my 2nd ranked OT in this draft class.

10)JAC- Joe Haden CB, Florida- Need another play maker on defense, and will not take a pass rusher with the signing of Kampman.

11) Denver- Dez Bryant WR, Oklahoma State- I do no expect Marshall to be in denver much longer so they need a play maker.

12) MIA- Jason Pierre-Paul DE, South Florida- Parcells is a great at building 3-4 defenses and i think JPP would be a great fit at OLB.

13) SF-Trent Williams OT, Oklahoma- Huge need at RT and would give them 2 young studs at Tackle along with Staley.

14)SEA-Bryan Bulaga OT, Iowa-Big need with Walter Jones not getting any younger.

15)NYG-Rolando McClain ILB, Alabama-Losing Pierce makes a hole in the middle of the defense in New York.

16)TENN- Derrick Morgan DE, Georgia Tech-Losing Vanden Bosch opens up a need for a pass rusher.

17) SF-Brandon Graham OLB, Michigan- the 9ers need another pass rusher opposite of Manny and Graham would be a great fit in the 3-4. Much like Woodley.

18) PIT- Mike Iupati OG, Idaho- Bringing them back to their smash mouth style of play, that they have lost over the last couple years.

19) ATL- Carlos Dunlap DE, Florida- Anderson has not panned out to be the stud that they thought they he was going to be.

20) HOU-Brian Price DT, UCLA-Give them another play maker on a defense that has done nothing but get better.

21) CIN-Arrelious Benn WR, Illinois- I know that they just signed Antonio Bryant but i think Benn will be a great slot guy, and step into the 2 spot when needed.

22) NE- Jermaine Gresham TE, Oklahoma- I hate making this pick because im not a pats fan, and i think Gresham will be scary in this offense.

23) GB-Sergio Kindle OLB, Texas-losing Kampman opens up a need on the other side of Matthews and this sets up their defense for years to come.

24)PHI-Everson Griffen DE, USC-Needing a pass rusher, and an impact player on defense.

25)BAL-Kyle Wilson CB, Boise State- I wouldve said WR a couple weeks ago but Boldin solved that problem, Wilson will be a great corner for them.

26)ARI-Bruce Campbell OT, Maryland-Need to keep Leinart on his feet and make his first year back as the starter a successful one.

27)DAL-Earl Thomas S, Texas-I dont know if Thomas drops this far, but he would be a great fit in Dallas.

28) SD-Ryan Mathews RB, Fresno State- Keeping Sproles i think they take a big running back to come in and carry the load much like LT.

29) NYJ-Golden Tate WR, Notre Dame-Golden Tate is just a play maker and i think he will continue to do the same at the next level opposite of Braylon.

30)MINN-Dan Williams DT, Tennessee-Pat Williams is not getting any younger.

31)IND-Jared Odrick DT, Penn State-It has been a need for years and they finally address it with someone worth the choice.

32)NO-Maurkice Pouncey C, Florida- Super bowl champs but they do have holes to fill.
    Last edited by SickwithIt1010; 03-13-2010, 12:38 AM.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

I dont see bruce campbell falling that far.. But anything can happen.

Comment

sergio kindle over gresham please. TE is very deep in this draft

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Great KC pick.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          5) KC-Eric Berry S, Tennessee- Give them an instant play maker on defense, and one the best players in the draft.

Comment

Great Vikings pick.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

Great Phins pick!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I think Sean Weatherspoon will go in the first round. Supposedly the Falcons are very interested and are having him for a private workout on 3/17

Comment

Originally posted by Joecool View Post
                  I dont see bruce campbell falling that far.. But anything can happen.
                  Despite his combine I have seen numerous people say he plays more like a 3rd round talent than a 1st. I am a little iffy about taking him as a Cards fan, but his upside is undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                    sergio kindle over gresham please. TE is very deep in this draft
                    thank you for the feedback...

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Yeah I guess that would work for the niners.
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

The Bengals would most likely go with Earl Thomas if he is available at thier pick. A cover safety is a much bigger need at this point and with a very good available it would be to hard to pass up for depth.

Comment

Love that giants pick

SPLOOSH

Comment

I can dig Gresham. I think LB is a strong possibility there but I think I have more confidence in Gresham being a beast than Kindle.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information