Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 rounds

1st round
    1. Rams - QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma - Rebuilding franchises don't draft a DT #1 overall. They need a new QB and face of the franchise. Bradford will need some work but has more upside than any QB in the draft.

2. Lions - DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska - Schwartz gets the dominating tackle he had which made his defenses in Tennessee so successful.

3. Bucs - DT Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma - Penetrating tackle is a perfect fit and fills a huge need.

4. Redskins - OT Russell Okung, Oklahoma State - Huge need. Maybe even more so than a quarterback. No QB, especially a rookie, would stand a chance behind the line they threw out there in 2009.

5. Chiefs - S Eric Berry, Tennessee - The Chiefs pass defense was pretty atrocious other than Flowers. Berry is exactly the type of player they need at free safety.

6. Seahawks - QB Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame - Hasselbeck is 35, always injured and on the decline so it's time to start thinking about a replacement.

7. Browns - WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State - The Browns offense lacks playmackers. Bryant is a supremely talented player who is more than worth this pick.

8. Raiders - OT Bruce Campbell, Maryland - Buluga and Williams make sense, but this is Al Davis we are talking about here. Could be the best athlete at OT since Tony Mandarich. I think trading for Whimbley eliminates JPP from the discussion.

9. Bills - OT Bryan Buluga, Iowa - The Bills line was horrible in 2009, especially at tackle.

10. Jaguars - DE Jason Pierre-Paul, South Florida - Even with Kampman they need more pass rushers. Luckily for them the best in the draft falls.

11. Broncos from Chicago - ILB Rolando McClain, Alabama - Perfect fit in the 3-4 and fills a need. Will be their defensive leader for the next 10+ years.

12. Dolphins - OLB Sergio Kindle, Texas - Jason Taylor is old and Porter is cut. They need some talented youth at the position.

13. 49ers - CB Joe Haden, Florida - Not necessarily their biggest need but a great value here.

14. Seahawks from Denver - OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma - Jones is gone so the huge hole at LT needs filled. Williams is athletic and a good fit in the zone scheme.

15. Giants - MLB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri - Pierce is gone and they are said to really like Spoon.

16. Titans - DE Derrick Morgan, Georgia - KVB is gone and Kearse is a shell of his former self. Fills a huge need.

17. 49ers from Carolina - OT Anthony Davis, Rutgers - Big mauling RT fills a major hole on the Niners offensive line.

18. Steelers - OG Mike Iupati, Idaho - Seems like a perfect fit for the Steelers offensive line.

19. Falcons - DE Brandon Graham, Michigan - Fills a need and fits what they look for in a prospect.

20. Texans - S Earl Thomas, Texas - The safety the Texans have been looking for since their birth.

21. Bengals - WR DeMaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech - Fills the hole left by the late Chris Henry. Big physical presence at WR with a ton of upside.

22. Patriots - RB C.J. Spiller, Clemson - The Patriots could use a home run threat at RB.

23. Packers - CB Kyle Wilson, Boise State - Woodson and Harris are pretty old so it's time to start developing their replacements.

24. Eagles - S Taylor Mays, Southern Cal - Macho Harris was garbage at FS so they upgrade with Mays.

25. Ravens - TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma - Heap is not the player he used to be. More weapons for Flacco.

26. Cardinals - OLB Everson Griffen, Southern Cal - They need a pass rushing linebacker in a bad way.

27. Cowboys - DE Jared Odrick, Penn State - Perfect fit in the 3-4 and fills a need.

28. Chargers - RB Ryan Matthews, Fresno State - Matthews is the every down back they need to team with Sproles.

29. Jets - WR Golden Tate, Notre Dame - The Jets don't have many needs but they could use some more talent at wide receiver.

30. Vikings - DT Dan Williams, Tennessee - With Pat Williams gone soon the Vikings will be in the market for his replacement.

31. Colts - OT Charles Brown, Southern Cal - Ugoh has fell out of favor and will be replaced.

32. Saints - DT Brian Price, UCLA - Teams with Ellis to form a scary DT duo.

2nd round
    33. Rams - WR Arrelious Benn, Illinois
    34. Lions - CB Devin McCourty, Rutgers
    35. Bucs - DE Carlos Dunlap, Florida
    36. Chiefs - OLB Jerry Hughes, Texas Christian
    37. Redskins - C Maurkice Pouncey, Florida
    38. Raiders - ILB Daryl Washington, Texas Christian
    39. Browns - CB Perrish Cox, Oklahoma State
    40. Seahawks - RB Jahvid Best, California
    41. Bills - DT Terrence Cody, Alabama
    42. Dolphins - WR Brandon LaFell, Louisiana State
    43. Patriots - ILB Brandon Spikes, Florida
    44. Bucs - WR Damian Williams, Southern Cal
    45. Panthers - WR Mardy Gilyard, Cincinnati
    46. Patriots - OLB Ricky Sapp, Clemson
    47. Giants - DT Cam Thomas, North Carolina
    48. Broncos - OG Vladimir Ducasse, Massachusetts
    49. 49ers - S Chad Jones, Louisiana State
    50. Texans - CB Patrick Robinson, Florida State
    51. Chiefs - OG Rodger Saffold, Indiana
    52. Steelers - CB Kareem Jackson, Alabama
    53. Patriots - TE Rob Gronkowski, Arizona
    54. Bengals - S Nate Allen, South Florida
    55. Eagles - DE Greg Hardy, Mississippi
    56. Packers - OLB Thaddeus Gibson, Ohio State
    57. Ravens - CB Donovan Warren, Michigan
    58. Cardinals - S Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech
    59. Cowboys - CB Dominique Franks, Arkansas
    60. Chargers - DE Corey Wootton, Northwestern
    61. Jets - DE Tyson Alualu, California
    62. Vikings - OLB Navarro Bowman, Penn State
    63. Colts - DT LaMarr Houston, Texas
    64. Saints - OLB Sean Lee, Penn State

Kindle is a nice pick in the first, but I HATE LaFell in the 2nd! Would much prefer Damian Williams or Chad Jones there instead.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

46. Patriots - OLB Ricky Sapp, Clemson

Other than that I like it.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I could buy that Patriots draft. Spiller is not a huge need in my opinion but he'd be a great guy to have in the backfield and a nice value as well. If he was even close to as good as Chris Johnson the offense would be much, much better. I thought the second round was nice too.

Comment

great vikes draft

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

i could live with that for SF

Comment

i like pouncey if we are drafting him to start at guard. i think with resigning rabach, a guy like saffold might be a better pick because he can play OT and OG.

Comment

I don't hate the Rams mock with Bradford and Benn, but the chances that the Rams go offense on both picks (or at least skill positions) isn't a good one. Dunlap, Pouncey, or Washington would maybe be more likely considering Bradford in the first
                I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Solid Raiders mock, though I don't know if Wimbley was brought in to play DE or LB yet.. but Campbells upside is Pro bowl LT. Bulagu would be a safer pick probably but I love me some Dwash in the 2nd.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I think Thomas is a reach but I like the mock as a whole with Allen.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

Good Saints pick. Lee may end up being team mate Navarro Bowman though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

good phins picks.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Solid KC mock.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Great 2nd round pick for the Ravens, but I'm one of the Raven fans that aren't on the Jermaine Gresham bandwagon. I feel like he's an injury waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                              I could buy that Patriots draft. Spiller is not a huge need in my opinion but he'd be a great guy to have in the backfield and a nice value as well. If he was even close to as good as Chris Johnson the offense would be much, much better. I thought the second round was nice too.
                              any offense that has anything close to chris johnson would be better lol. i dig the pats draft, even though im not the biggest fan of ricky sapp

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information