Super Bored Tuesday Afternoon Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bored Tuesday Afternoon Mock

Stupid ESPN Mock Machine had the Falcons with the Skins logo.

I may make a 2nd rounder if I feel like.

Oh Snap! I didnt realize the ESPN mock machine thing was up again..i wasted hours on that thing last year. Pretty good for the 49ers btw.

Comment

Brian Price for the Saints please. Him and Ellis= nasty.

Comment

haha for a second i thought you had the skins getting okung and graham! i was about to say this is the best mock ever.

Comment

I think that is a little too high for Trent but he is the more versatile tackle, as of right now I think he is a RT but looks like he can make an easy transition to LT. Still like A.Davis instead? Is his stock going down or..
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
            haha for a second i thought you had the skins getting okung and graham! i was about to say this is the best mock ever.
            Graham + Orakpo.

Anyway, good eagles pick considering who's left on the board.

Comment

I don't see Weatherspoon to the Titans making much sense, they just signed Witherspoon and already have Tullock at MLB and Thornton at SLB

also, won't fight the Bradford pick but I still think Suh is an option
              I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                I don't see Weatherspoon to the Titans making much sense, they just signed Witherspoon and already have Tullock at MLB and Thornton at SLB

also, won't fight the Bradford pick but I still think Suh is an option
                I honestly prefer Suh over Bradford to the Rams, but I don't see them passing on SB because they just got Fred Robbins, and they may want to focus on the QB issue.

As the Weatherspoon pick, it's a good value, and those guys won't be there forever. Plus, Weatherspoon and Witherspoon would rule.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                  I honestly prefer Suh over Bradford to the Rams, but I don't see them passing on SB because they just got Fred Robbins, and they may want to focus on the QB issue.

As the Weatherspoon pick, it's a good value, and those guys won't be there forever. Plus, Weatherspoon and Witherspoon would rule.
                  neither of them, and i repeat neither of them, are SLBs...just saying.

They also signed A.J. Feeley, either signing can be looked at as pushing away from that position...bottom line is neither of those players touch Suh, McCoy, Clausen, or Bradford at their respective positions and won't be effecting the draft as much as you say.
                  I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

beyond awful

The Bulaga thing has been discussed a million times, but I'd be awfully surprised if Washington, Cleveland and Seattle pass on Clausen.
                    Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

I know Seattle needs a safety but two?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        I know Seattle needs a safety but two?
                        Sorry, totally didn't see that. Swap picks with the Niners, SEA get Davis and SF gets Mays.

Comment

Iupati = :(

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Golden Tate > Benn

Comment

Nice Phins pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information