Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bored Tuesday Afternoon Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Super Bored Tuesday Afternoon Mock

    Stupid ESPN Mock Machine had the Falcons with the Skins logo.



    I may make a 2nd rounder if I feel like.

  • #2
    Oh Snap! I didnt realize the ESPN mock machine thing was up again..i wasted hours on that thing last year. Pretty good for the 49ers btw.

    Comment


    • #3
      Brian Price for the Saints please. Him and Ellis= nasty.

      Comment


      • #4
        haha for a second i thought you had the skins getting okung and graham! i was about to say this is the best mock ever.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think that is a little too high for Trent but he is the more versatile tackle, as of right now I think he is a RT but looks like he can make an easy transition to LT. Still like A.Davis instead? Is his stock going down or..
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

          Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
            haha for a second i thought you had the skins getting okung and graham! i was about to say this is the best mock ever.
            Graham + Orakpo.

            Anyway, good eagles pick considering who's left on the board.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't see Weatherspoon to the Titans making much sense, they just signed Witherspoon and already have Tullock at MLB and Thornton at SLB

              also, won't fight the Bradford pick but I still think Suh is an option
              I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

              Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                I don't see Weatherspoon to the Titans making much sense, they just signed Witherspoon and already have Tullock at MLB and Thornton at SLB

                also, won't fight the Bradford pick but I still think Suh is an option
                I honestly prefer Suh over Bradford to the Rams, but I don't see them passing on SB because they just got Fred Robbins, and they may want to focus on the QB issue.

                As the Weatherspoon pick, it's a good value, and those guys won't be there forever. Plus, Weatherspoon and Witherspoon would rule.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                  I honestly prefer Suh over Bradford to the Rams, but I don't see them passing on SB because they just got Fred Robbins, and they may want to focus on the QB issue.

                  As the Weatherspoon pick, it's a good value, and those guys won't be there forever. Plus, Weatherspoon and Witherspoon would rule.
                  neither of them, and i repeat neither of them, are SLBs...just saying.

                  They also signed A.J. Feeley, either signing can be looked at as pushing away from that position...bottom line is neither of those players touch Suh, McCoy, Clausen, or Bradford at their respective positions and won't be effecting the draft as much as you say.
                  I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

                  Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    beyond awful

                    The Bulaga thing has been discussed a million times, but I'd be awfully surprised if Washington, Cleveland and Seattle pass on Clausen.
                    Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I know Seattle needs a safety but two?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        I know Seattle needs a safety but two?
                        Sorry, totally didn't see that. Swap picks with the Niners, SEA get Davis and SF gets Mays.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Iupati = :(

                          bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Golden Tate > Benn

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nice Phins pick

                              Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information