Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Perfect Mock

    1. St. Louis – Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
    2. Detroit – Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
    3. Tampa Bay – Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
    4. Washington – Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma
    5. Kansas City – Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
    6. Seattle – CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
    7. Cleveland – Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
    8. Oakland – Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
    9. Buffalo – Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
    10. Jacksonville – Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
    11. Denver – Joe Haden, CB, Florida
    12. Miami – Earl Thomas, S, Texas
    13. San Francisco – Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
    14. Seattle – Taylor Mays, S, USC
    15. New YorkG – Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
    16. Tennessee – Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech.
    17. San Francisco – Jason Pierre Paul, DE, USF
    18. Pittsburgh – Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee
    19. Atlanta – Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
    20. Houston – Brian Price, DT, UCLA
    21. Cincinnati – Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
    22. New England – Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas
    23. Green Bay – Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.
    24. Philadelphia – Jared Odrick, DT, Penn St.
    25. Baltimore – Jerry Hughes, DE/LB, TCU
    26. Arizona – Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
    27. Dallas – Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
    28. San Diego – Terrance Cody, DT, Alabama
    29. New YorkJ – Everson Griffen, DE, USC
    30. Minnesota – Maurkice Pouncey, OC/G, Florida
    31. Indianapolis – Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
    32. New Orleans – Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida

  • #2
    Despite the character concerns and having similar problems to Ugoh, I don't think the Colts could get better value there at all (at least not in the draft), so they'd pretty much have to take the risk. That said, I doubt he's available at 31, too many teams need a LT.


    The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

    If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

    <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

    Comment


    • #3
      average vikes mock

      Bonekrusher.

      Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm starting to like Pouncey more and more. Nice pick.

        Comment


        • #5
          Osi, tuck, kiwi and sintim are confused.

          BK

          Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

          Comment


          • #6
            Bad Ravens pick. Unless Hughes can play LDE at the NFL level he's not going to get much playing time with the Ravens moving to more of a 4-3. If you have to give us a DE, Griffen might be the best pick. There really isn't anybody left off the top of my head that the Ravens would pounce on, but we're interested in McCourty.

            Comment


            • #7
              Kindle makes some sense and personally I'd be at least somewhat happy with any linebacker.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                Bad Ravens pick. Unless Hughes can play LDE at the NFL level he's not going to get much playing time with the Ravens moving to more of a 4-3. If you have to give us a DE, Griffen might be the best pick. There really isn't anybody left off the top of my head that the Ravens would pounce on, but we're interested in McCourty.
                Quick question - do you think the Ravens would value McCourty over Kyle Wilson if both were on the board at the same time?

                Comment


                • #9
                  8. Oakland – Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
                  Joking, right?
                  My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

                  No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                    Despite the character concerns and having similar problems to Ugoh, I don't think the Colts could get better value there at all (at least not in the draft), so they'd pretty much have to take the risk. That said, I doubt he's available at 31, too many teams need a LT.
                    This pretty much covers it. I don't like Davis' apparent attitude issues but he's too good to not pick. That said I don't think it'll be an issue the Colts will face as he will be gone before we pick.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Iupati is more likely a pick for the packers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
                        Joking, right?
                        Now you know how Lions fans must have felt! :p

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Horrible..I mean Horrible 49er draft

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If Oakland drafts Dez Bryant, Raider Nation will commit mass suicide
                            GO RAVENS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                              Quick question - do you think the Ravens would value McCourty over Kyle Wilson if both were on the board at the same time?
                              I really don't know. I like him more, but I haven't seen or heard that the Ravens are interested in Wilson. We probably like Devin because he's really versatile (but so is Wilson, I know). Besides, if we get McCourty that could double the Scottie love that the Ravens already get with Rice on the team :).

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information