RavenOfProphecy's 3/22 Mock Draft!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RavenOfProphecy's 3/22 Mock Draft!

Tried out a lot of new picks in this one, so I'm looking for a lot of feedback. I'll hand out rep if anyone gives really helpful comments. If you don't like your team's pick, explain why and list a few other options at that point. I'm not trying to please the fans of every team, I'm trying to realistically predict the draft. Let me know what you think!

1. St. Louis Rams: QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma
    2. Detroit Lions: DT Ndamakong Suh, Nebraska
    3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DT Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma
    4. Washington Redskins: OT Russell Okung, Oklahoma St.
    5. Kansas City Chiefs: OT Bryan Bulaga, Iowa
    6. Seattle Seahawks: DE Jason Pierre-Paul, South Florida
    7. Cleveland Browns: FS Eric Berry, Tennessee
    8. Oakland Raiders: OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma
    9. Buffalo Bills: QB Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame
    10. Jacksonville Jaguars: FS Earl Thomas, Texas
    11. Denver Broncos (f/CHI): WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State
    12. Miami Dolphins: NT Dan Williams, Tennessee
    13. San Francisco 49’ers: RB C.J. Spiller, Clemson
    14. Seattle Seahawks (f/DEN): DE Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech
    15. New York Giants: LB Rolando McClain, Alabama
    16. Tennessee Titans: DE Carlos Dunlap, Florida
    17. San Francisco 49’ers (f/CAR): CB Joe Haden, Florida
    18. Pittsburgh Steelers: OG Mike Iupati, Idaho
    19. Atlanta Falcons: DE Brandon Graham, Michigan
    20. Houston Texans: RB Ryan Mathews, Fresno St.
    21. Cincinnati Bengals: SS Taylor Mays, Southern California
    22. New England Patriots: DE Jared Odrick, Penn St.
    23. Green Bay Packers: OT Anthony Davis, Rutgers
    24. Philadelphia Eagles: LB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri
    25. Baltimore Ravens: TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma
    26. Arizona Cardinals: LB Sergio Kindle, Texas
    27. Dallas Cowboys: OT Bruce Campbell, Maryland
    28. San Diego Chargers: NT Terrence Cody, Alabama
    29. New York Jets: WR Golden Tate, Notre Dame
    30. Minnesota Vikings: CB Kyle Wilson, Boise St.
    31. Indianapolis Colts: OT Charles Brown, Southern California
    32. New Orleans Saints: DE Jerry Hughes, Texas Christian

sorry but Bulaga=fail

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      sorry but Bulaga=fail
      I just don't really see them taking Berry. Thomas Dimitroff was recently interviewed by Peter King:

"I was talking to Scott Pioli about Berry, and I said, 'Scott, this guy's your pick.' And he said, 'You know how I feel about safeties that early.' And I understand.''
      Source: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...eetings/1.html

Comment

Alot of people are putting the Mathews to Houston pick up lately. But really I can't see it happening it would go against about 10 years of draft history. Although I won't completely rule it out. (After the Maclin pick I never completely rule out non MO picks) but I'll believe it when I see it.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

because Pioli is gonna tip his hand this early?we had Mike Brown and Jon McGraw at S last year.surely Scott wants to upgrade and why not get hands down the best prospect

Comment

Skins pick is easy and right on the money so ill comment on a few others.

I know that JPP has gotten a lot of press recently but the more I watch the tape and do some research on him the farther I drop him on my board. I know all about the upside and potential factor but for me his production, inexperience, and risk make him a mid first round kind of guy.

Are you making this pick under the assumption that the Broncos will trade Marshall? If so, wheres the trade? I dont see it in your first round and have a hard time believing they will move him for a 2nd round pick unless theres more in the package.

I know Hadens stock fell a bit after the combine but this just feels too low for me. Hes still the top cb and I know that yo know that corners always go sooner than expected on draft day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
              Skins pick is easy and right on the money so ill comment on a few others.

I know that JPP has gotten a lot of press recently but the more I watch the tape and do some research on him the farther I drop him on my board. I know all about the upside and potential factor but for me his production, inexperience, and risk make him a mid first round kind of guy.
              I agree with his value - that was a tough pick for me. I think Seattle needs to upgrade at end though, especially after trading Tapp. If both OTs are off the board at that point, they're kind of screwed. Any other ideas on who that pick will be?

Are you making this pick under the assumption that the Broncos will trade Marshall? If so, wheres the trade? I dont see it in your first round and have a hard time believing they will move him for a 2nd round pick unless theres more in the package.
              I don't project trades. If I did, I'd probably have Marshall traded for #14, but even if they don't trade him, they're going to need another wide receiver. Eddie Royal went from 91-980-5 in Shanahan's offense to 37-345-0 under McDaniels. They don't really have an option opposite Marshall at this point if you ask me.

I know Hadens stock fell a bit after the combine but this just feels too low for me. Hes still the top cb and I know that yo know that corners always go sooner than expected on draft day.
              I could see him going #7, #10, or #13, but if Berry is available I think Cleveland goes for him over Haden. The Jaguars could take him but I think Morgan makes a little more sense. At #13, the 49ers would probably be more worried about Seattle taking Spiller at #14 than they would about getting sniped for Haden. I think he'll go before #17 on draft day but without trades that's where he makes the most sense.

Comment

Anthony Davis is a nice choice for GB. There are the "character concerns" but sometimes those get overblown and when it comes down to pure talent, he's a wonderful choice.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                  I agree with his value - that was a tough pick for me. I think Seattle needs to upgrade at end though, especially after trading Tapp. If both OTs are off the board at that point, they're kind of screwed. Any other ideas on who that pick will be?
                  I think if both OTs are off the board, Berry and Dez make more sense and are better value than JPP. I dont see any reason why they couldnt get JPP at 14 or Morgan if they wanted to go DE in the first round. There are a lot of first round DEs so I see no reason to reach that early on JPP.

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                  I could see him going #7, #10, or #13, but if Berry is available I think Cleveland goes for him over Haden. The Jaguars could take him but I think Morgan makes a little more sense. At #13, the 49ers would probably be more worried about Seattle taking Spiller at #14 than they would about getting sniped for Haden. I think he'll go before #17 on draft day but without trades that's where he makes the most sense.
                  Dont rule out Oakland at 8 or Denver at 11 either. I think hes too talented to drop out of the top 15 and history tells us the top corner will probably go sooner than we expect.

Comment

I've wanted to leave a comment on one of your mocks, but you keep going with Tate despite saying you're trying out a bunch of new picks! Any other thoughts there? Your mocks are always solid I'd love to see something a bit different for the Jets at some point.

Comment

Odrickkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

you know i wont be happy with that odrick pick lol.... especially not over the likes of kindle and gresham

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Odrick > Kindle = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoB0MWCHsvE

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

good Giants pick

SPLOOSH

Comment

can't argue with Kindle, Wilson would also be extremely tempting

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information