MLI's 3-23 Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLI's 3-23 Mock

I feel much better about this mock than my first one but i'm sure there will be a few picks people won't be happy about

1. St. Louis (1-15)- Sam Bradford
    2. Detroit (2-14) – Ndamukong Suh
    3. Tampa Bay (3-13) – Gerald McCoy
    4. Washington (4-12) – Jimmy Clausen
    5. Kansas City (4-12) – Russell Okung
    6. Seattle (5-11) – Eric Berry
    7. Cleveland (5-11) – C.J. Spiller
    8. Oakland (5-11) –Jason Pierre-Paul
    9. Buffalo (6-10) - Trent Williams
    10. Jacksonville (7-9) – Dez Bryant
    11. Denver - from Chicago (7-9) – Rolando McClain
    12. Miami (7-9) – Sergio Kindle
    13. San Francisco (8-8) – Joe Haden
    14. Seattle - from Denver (8-8) – Bryan Bulaga
    15. New York Giants (8-8) – Anthony Davis
    16. Tennessee (8-8) – Derrick Morgan
    17. San Francisco - from Carolina (8-8) – Mike Iupati
    18. Pittsburgh (9-7) – Patrick Robinson
    19. Atlanta (9-7) –Sean Weatherspoon
    20. Houston (9-7) – Kyle Wilson
    21. Cincinnati* (10-6) – Jermaine Gresham
    22. New England* (10-6) – Brandon Graham
    23. Green Bay* (11-5) – Vladimir Ducasse
    24. Philadelphia* (11-5) – Bruce Campbell
    25. Baltimore* (9-7) – Maurkice Pouncey
    26. Arizona* (10-6) – Carlos Dunlap
    27. Dallas* (11-5) – Taylor Mays
    28. San Diego* (13-3) – Dan Williams
    29. New York Jets* (9-7) – Jared Odrick
    30. Minnesota* (12-4) – Devin McCourtney
    31. Indianapolis* (14-2) – Brian Price
    32. New Orleans* (13-3) – Earl Thomas

id say its 90% likely the skins would take okung over clausen if both were on the board.

Comment

typical graham pick to the pats. i just dont see it, even though i love him as a player. i think pouncey would be the pick in that situation

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Passing on Earl Thomas makes this a horriable Bengal Mock

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
          id say its 90% likely the skins would take okung over clausen if both were on the board.
          I see the redskins trying to trade down a few picks to take Clausen but i find it unlikely they will be able to and they're stuck taking him at 4. Shannahan wants his franchise quarterback and after drafting culter, you can see that clausen's biggest concerns don't bother him. Since the offensive line depth in this draft is so huge and quarterback is fairly slim, and 3rd round+ QBs hardly ever make it as a starter, Clausen is very likely a 'skin in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by MyLostintention View Post
            I see the redskins trying to trade down a few picks to take Clausen but i find it unlikely they will be able to and they're stuck taking him at 4. Shannahan wants his franchise quarterback and after drafting culter, you can see that clausen's biggest concerns don't bother him. Since the offensive line depth in this draft is so huge and quarterback is fairly slim, and 3rd round+ QBs hardly ever make it as a starter, Clausen is very likely a 'skin in a month.
            I have to disagree with you. If Bradford slides past the Rams than yes I think that the Skins will draft him. Rumor is that they absolutely view him as a franchise signal caller but from what Ive read and heard it sounds that Shanahan and Allen wold prefer Okung + Tebow/Colt McCoy than Clausen + 2nd round OL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
              Passing on Earl Thomas makes this a horriable Bengal Mock
              right...if I was the Bengals GM I'd take Earl Thomas too, I just don't see it happening. Bengal's are making it clear they want weapons for Palmer and everyone knows Matt Jones and Antonio Bryant aren't sure things. Bengal's go offense and where else but TE

Comment

I have to disagree with you. If Bradford slides past the Rams than yes I think that the Skins will draft him. Rumor is that they absolutely view him as a franchise signal caller but from what Ive read and heard it sounds that Shanahan and Allen wold prefer Okung + Tebow/Colt McCoy than Clausen + 2nd round OL.
                I could also see Detroit screwing up the whole first round by taking Okung number 2...too early for me to do that yet though. I think it will be clear where they are going in a couple weeks but now I see Shanahan pulling his weight and getting Clausen in washington.

Comment

earl thomas is one pick im not sure about, great value of course but just dont know what to think of it

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                    typical graham pick to the pats. i just dont see it, even though i love him as a player. i think pouncey would be the pick in that situation
                    I've learned over the past 4 years or so on this board not to listen to pats fans when it comes to the draft haha

Comment

I could also see Detroit screwing up the whole first round by taking Okung number 2...too early for me to do that yet though. I think it will be clear where they are going in a couple weeks but now I see Shanahan pulling his weight and getting Clausen in washington.
                      how is that pulling his weight if word around washington is he likes tebow/mccoy better in rd 2 than clausen in rd 1????

Comment

right...if I was the Bengals GM I'd take Earl Thomas too, I just don't see it happening. Bengal's are making it clear they want weapons for Palmer and everyone knows Matt Jones and Antonio Bryant aren't sure things. Bengal's go offense and where else but TE
                        The Bengals don't use the tight end as receiver. So it's a horrible pick.

Comment

awful Browns pick... give us Joe Haden

Comment

I am not a huge fan of McCourtney

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

how is that pulling his weight if word around washington is he likes tebow/mccoy better in rd 2 than clausen in rd 1????
                              Where did you hear that from some reporter giving his opinion?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information