mario's 4 rounder mock draft 1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mario's 4 rounder mock draft 1.0

First try doing a 4 rounds mock draft. First time i do it and i enjoyed it too moch. I hope you have fun too.

Like my 1st round mock 1.0 and 2.0 the style is the same and IMO is very easy to watch it :D

Mario's 4 rounds Mock Draft 1.0

3 trades involving Kansas City, Minnesota, Baltimore, Detroit, Tampa Bay and Miami.

1st round

2nd round

3rd round

4th round

Draft mock review:

Players i may have higher than some of you: Brian Price, Daryl Washington, Terrence Cody, Lamarr Houston, Dominique Franks, Sean Lee, Mike Johnson, Donald Butler, Kyle Calloway, D'Anthony Smith, Alterraun Verner, Micah Johnson.

Players i may have lower than some of you: Sean Weatherspoon, Dan Williams, Everson Griffen, Tyson Alualu, Jerome Murphy, Morgan Burnett, Jonathan Dwyer, Jason Worilds.

Players i have seen near nothing: Vladimir Ducasse, Koa Misi, Rodger Saffold, Jared Veldheer, Torrell Troup, J.D. Dalton, Eric Decker, Austen Lane, Andre Roberts, Alex Carrington, Akwasi-Owusu-Ansah, Jamar Chaney.
    Last edited by mario; 03-26-2010, 12:10 PM.

Twitter @mario_clp

For Atlanta:
    1) DE Brandon Graham - good pick
    3) WR Eric Decker - taking Decker over Watson? can't see it when we sorely need an OLB.
    3c) CB Al Verner - bad pick. CB is not a need. We take WR Andre Roberts here.
    4) C Eric Olsen - good pick.

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Love all of New England's picks aside from Tebow. That's not too unrealistic of a pick though. If I had my way they'd probably be taking a wide receiver with that pick, like Gilyard.

Comment

I'd love that Phins draft but I know the picks in the first and third wouldn't happen that way based on Parcells' history.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I love the bowman pick and im okay with all the other saints picks, good job

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

makes sense for the skins. if bradfords there i think hell be the pick and wed be lucky to have charles brown slip to us in the 2nd. i dont dislike the micah pick but id prefer carrington or worilds.

Comment

Like the Ravens trade-back, but Nate Allen in the second is really a stretch. Landry will most likely be coming back and Zbikowski performed very well in Reed's absence last season. We also have depth guys at the position so this pick would only be if Reed surely isn't coming back and we don't want to keep playing Zbi at FS full-time. The value is right, just not sure if Allen is the BPA at a position of need.

Comment

For Dallas:

27) Cody - Awful pick. Dallas doesn't not play a conventional 3-4 where the nose just occupies 2 blocks. Terrible fit.

- Preferred pick: Even though you have him slipping majorly I think Nate Allen will be the pick here if Campbell or Iupati isn't here.

59) Norwood - Good value but not an early round need. That being said I wouldn't be totally surprised to take him as he is seen by some as the 3rd best pass rusher in the draft even though I would much prefer to see...

- Preferred pick: Jared Veldheer, raw but great potential and if unsuccessful in transitioning to LT could easily play on the right side.

90) Jones - If we missed out on Nate Allen he would be an excellent consolation prize. Good value. And with some coaching could become a special player.

125) Capers - Not adverse to this pick but I can't imagine passing on a slot WR and return guy in Jordan Shipley.

- Preferred pick: Jordan Shipley, incredible value here and provides an instant upgrade in the return game and potentially replacing Crayton in the slot.

Overall very nice looking draft. And aside from the Cody pick it would be hard to hate it =)
                Originally posted by D-Unit
                I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                  I'd love that Phins draft but I know the picks in the first and third wouldn't happen that way based on Parcells' history.
                  I wouldn't be so sure, based on the Vontae Davis pick. He didn't typically take CB's in the 1st, but simply couldn't pass on him at that point in Round 1 last year. This could apply for Dez this year.

And BTW, I would love that draft as well! Nice work here. +Rep.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

The fourth round saved you on this one.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

I like this draft for Pittsburgh.

Comment

I really like the trade for the Vikes, but Gerhart in the 3rd? That is a **** pick. Why would we take a goal line banger when we have AP? Give us a RB like Hardesty.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I'll buy Morgan and Stuckey for Jacksonville. But McCluster makes no sense to me.

Comment

I mean meh, that's a pretty good KC draft I suppose. I don't see the Vikings moving up to 5 but I would love a trade back scenario.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              I mean meh, that's a pretty good KC draft I suppose. I don't see the Vikings moving up to 5 but I would love a trade back scenario.
                              I actually would not mind that trade that said never going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information