Clear All

Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
    49ers

1) QB
    2) CB
    3) FS
    4) DE
    5) RG
    Not over OLB. Team could use 2 OLBs before a DE.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
      QB is the BIGGEST need for the SF team right now its not even funny any more.Please either draft Locker or go later round QB.We got our coach Hargbaugh now we need a QB
      Considering that David carr is the only QB on the roster when the season officially ends, YES QB is a vital need. However, to ignore the titanic need at CB would be a mistake.

Comment

Kansas City Chiefs

WR - This is my number one need because it's harder to find a good WR than a good stand up OLB to go opposite of Pro Bowl snub Tamba Hali - My ideal pick at this spot = Michael Floyd

OLB - I don't see us going defense 3 years in a row with our 1st pick but I wouldn't mind. My ideal pick here would be Ryan Kerrigan, Akeem Ayers or Justin Houston.

RT - Barry Richardson has come along way but I don't see him being our long term solution at RT - Haven't looked this deep in the draft to pinpoint a name.
        If we used a 1st round to draft this need, I'd go with RT Sherrod from Miss State

NT - I'd almost put this need before RT because RT's aren't that hard to find but a true NT is almost impossible to find.

Comment

Minnesota Vikings:

1. QB
          2. S
          3. C / OG
          4. CB
          5. OLB
          Last edited by akvikefan89; 02-08-2011, 12:14 PM.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Detroit Lions
            1. Outside linebacker
            2. Interior offensive line
            3. Cornerback
            4. Defensive end
            5. Offensive Tackle
            6. Running Back
            I like Xio's needs for Detroit, except #4 DE ... if Vanden Bosch, Avril, Jackson & McBride all reamin in 2011, it would be crowded to draft another DE with a developing Willie Young in the waiting.

I would put #4 Safety. Spievey is raw & Delmas is the only other piece at this position worth keeping.

Comment

Originally posted by 87Canes View Post
              Kansas City Chiefs

WR - This is my number one need because it's harder to find a good WR than a good stand up OLB to go opposite of Pro Bowl snub Tamba Hali - My ideal pick at this spot = Michael Floyd

OLB - I don't see us going defense 3 years in a row with our 1st pick but I wouldn't mind. My ideal pick here would be Ryan Kerrigan, Akeem Ayers or Justin Houston.

RT - Barry Richardson has come along way but I don't see him being our long term solution at RT - Haven't looked this deep in the draft to pinpoint a name.
              If we used a 1st round to draft this need, I'd go with RT Sherrod from Miss State

NT - I'd almost put this need before RT because RT's aren't that hard to find but a true NT is almost impossible to find.
              have fun drafting Floyd this year.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
                Steelers-

Offensive Coordinator
                DE
                CB
                FS
                RG
                LT
                MLB
                I agree with all positions, just not the order.

RG - We've been lacking a guard to move the pile on short yardage situations for a long, long time. And upgrade is needed now.

CB - McFadden is anything but elite and Taylor is getting old (and his contract is up). High priority for sure.

DE - Obvious need here. Ziggy is solid and Eason is adequate. But both our starters are ancient and we need an infusion of youth again.

FS - Lack of talent really. Clark lays the big hits, but doesn't have the ball skills to make splash plays at the position. Consistently out of position in coverage. Plus he's getting old too.

LT - More of a 'lets get one because we can start him at RT and later have him to replace Starks'. Who knows if Colon can return from his Achilles injury.

MLB - Luxary pick. We have a lot of bodies, but most are old. Could use a guy to push Larry Foote off the roster & help with special teams.

That would be the way I'd get it. NT would be a luxary, as Hampton is not that old and is playing at a high level. We have a solid backup in Hoke who can play spot duty at DE as well. I'm not overly concerned with the nose position in 2011...unless Phil Taylor drops to the end of the 2nd round.
                "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                  Colts
                  LT
                  DT
                  S
                  OLB
                  RT
                  CB
                  I would agree with everything except I would say DB's in general and it should be number one priority. Then:

DT
                  S
                  OLB
                  OT
                  RB
                  WR

Comment

The Buffalo Bills will pick the BPA available at #3 according to GM, Buddy Nix.
                    Take it for what it's worth...

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bi...icle323639.ece

MOBILE, Ala. -- Buffalo Bills General Manager Buddy Nix said he's looking for a "franchise impact" player -- regardless of the position -- with the third overall pick in the NFL draft.
                    It also says that Demetrius Bell is our starting LT, our defense is a 3-4, so we will be drafting for a 3-4 (if the players fit in a 4-3 then it's an added benefit), and Eric Wood is most likely going to be the starting center this year, switching from the RG position.
                    Last edited by Bills2083; 01-26-2011, 10:17 AM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                      Offensive Guard - This is only a need if Logan Mankins doesn't return. Dan Connolly has been perhaps the team's most consistent lineman all year, but next season is Stephen Neal's last and a future starter at the position is needed.
                      The only thing consistent about Connolly is that he's consistently bad. He was one of the major contributing factors to the Jets beating the Patriots. Shaun Ellis basically ate his lunch. He was consistently beaten in the regular season too, but Brady's foot wasn't broken in the regular season. If Brady had been healthier, Connolly's poor play may not have been such a big deal.

Patriots fans need to go back and watch the games again and watch how much movement Brady is making in the pocket to avoid the interior rush. The times they lose are the times where he is taking the most pressure from the A-gaps.

The following are needs I consider to be worth a top 100 pick:

1*. Guard / Center
                      2. Defensive End (5-Technique)
                      3. Outside Linebacker (7 Technique)
                      4. Center/Guard
                      5. Offensive Tackle (either)
                      6. Gamebreaker (WR or RB)

* Assuming Logan Mankins can't be re-signed - which is looking likely. If he can, then the particular need is much less (still, they need a guard, but it could wait some)

By gamebreaker I mean someone who can force the defense into a set number of defenses instead of allowing them to key and disrupt the timing of the offense (which seems to be more imporant to this team than most).
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Connolly was friggin' terrible vs the Jets in the playoffs.
                        I disagree that he was consistantly bad though throughout the season.
                        I'll agree that he had his stretches of terribleness but he also suprised at times by playing lights out.
                        Brady's footwork is a main reason why our OLine is so overrated, and it's been like that for the last couple of years too.
                        I think Connolly is best suited as a rotational player.
                        Hope to God we can resign Mankin and draft a RG (Wisneiski?) and our guard situation is set.
                        We'd still need a replacement for Vollmer at RT once he takes over Brady's blindside
                        and a C to replace Koppen since he's not strong enough to handle big DL.
                        I like Kirkpatrick from TCU here...
                        My only issue is, I'd hate and doubt BB would allow a starting OL with three rookies from C to RT.
                        I might be nec though
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Atlanta Falcons: (From greatest to least)
                          1. WR
                          2. DE
                          3. CB
                          4. LB
                          5. RB
                          6. DT
                          7. C
                          8. OG
                          9. TE
                          10. OT
                          11. S
                          12. QB
                          13. P
                          14. K
                          15. FB

Comment

Up to date Denver needs;

1 DT
                            2 ILB / OLB / OG / OT / DE / CB / S
                            3 RB / FB / TE
                            4 QB? (kind of a darkhorse, if Fox does not believe Tebow or Orton can be the answer)

WELCOME REALITY

Comment

Colts:

1) Offensive Tackle
                              2) Offensive Guard
                              3) Center

After that, everything is pretty much depth. Honestly I'd like to see the Colts use their first 3 of their first 4-5 picks on OL.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Master Exploder View Post
                                Atlanta Falcons: (From greatest to least)
                                1. WR
                                2. DE
                                3. CB
                                4. LB
                                5. RB
                                6. DT
                                7. C
                                8. OG
                                9. TE
                                10. OT
                                11. S
                                12. QB
                                13. P
                                14. K
                                15. FB
                                CB isn't a #3 need in my opinion..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information