17. Patriots (f/OAK) - Mike Pouncey, C, Florida
    18. Chargers - Rahim Morris, S, UCLA
    19. Giants - Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
    20. Buccaneers - Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
    21. Chiefs - Cameron Heyward, DL, Ohio State
    22. Colts - Tyron Smith, OT, USC
    23. Eagles - Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin
    24. Saints - Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
    25. Seahawks - Brandon Harris, CB, Miami(FL)
    26. Packers - Justin Houston, OLB, Georgia
    27. Jets - JJ Watt, DL, Wisconsin
    28. Ravens - Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
    29. Steelers - Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College
    30. Falcons - Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State
    31. Bears - Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh
    32. Patriots - Cameron Jordan, DL, California

btw, I'm not a fan of the Chiefs or Pats picks (aside from the Pouncey pick). Just the way I saw it going when I got to them.

Comment

That's my favorite Jags pick.

And I would love that Pats draft if I was a fan.

Comment

Give the Bears Wisniewski

Comment

Pouncey is a massive reach and the fact that his technique is sloppy and he can't handle shotgun snaps seem like huge negatives for him. We don't need a guard enough to draft one in the first round. I'd maybe go with Justin Houston at #17. Seems like a possibility.

Comment

I don't think the shotgun snaps thing was an issue after the first couple weeks of the season. I think they wanted to draft Maurkice last year, and Mike is only behind him because he doesn't have the experience at C.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
              I don't think the shotgun snaps thing was an issue after the first couple weeks of the season. I think they wanted to draft Maurkice last year, and Mike is only behind him because he doesn't have the experience at C.
              I'd argue it's the opposite - Mike is only being considered as a first-round prospect because he's related to Maurkice.

Comment

Yea, not a fan of Pouncey that early. I would have taken C.Heyward there and then the best available OL/OLB at 32/33

edit: from what I saw late in the season, Pouncey still has issues with the shotgun snaps
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

While I don't think it's entirely impossible that the Falcons take a DT in the 1st round, you've got to remember that this would be the 3rd straight year the Falcons have used 1 of their first 2 draft picks to take a DT. At some point they've got to let the young guys develop. Not to mention we already have a Pro Bowl caliber DT in Jonathan Babineaux, so this would really be the 3rd year straight that we used a top pick on the same position. It just doesn't make that much sense to me, and I'd be highly upset. With Jonathan Baldwin on the board, I don't see us passing him up at this point. Our WR depth is KILLING us.

Comment

I like LeShoure, but if we take a RB with a top 15 pick, it better be the Heisman winner Mark Ingram.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                      Yea, not a fan of Pouncey that early. I would have taken C.Heyward there and then the best available OL/OLB at 32/33

edit: from what I saw late in the season, Pouncey still has issues with the shotgun snaps
                      after the first two games, i think mike had problems on like 4 snaps total? either way, he would be working with dante, and they work fix that problem rather easily imo. pouncey is a great pick, with his versatility to play G or C, would be an ideal pick for the pats. I wouldnt want him at 17, but at (hopefully) 32 or 33 would be best case scenario

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Taking Williams over Jordan is atrocious for the Ravens. If we keep Mattison around we need to build the defensive line so we can get pressure by not blitzing LBers/DBs.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          btw, I'm not a fan of the Chiefs or Pats picks (aside from the Pouncey pick). Just the way I saw it going when I got to them.
                          I actually like KC's pick.I have about given up hope Tyson Jackson will amount to much and Heyward was a BEAST in the Sugar Bowl.solid pick IMO
                          Last edited by T-RICH49; 01-16-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Lions will not be the team to draft a guy that's been out of football for a full season. They learned their lesson with BMW.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Worst Bengals Pick Ever

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information