Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Mock before The Big Game - 2 rounds

FIRST ROUND

With the 1st pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Carolina Panthers select....AJ Green, WR Georgia

With the 2nd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select....Patrick Peterson, CB LSU

With the 3rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select....Robert Quinn, OLB North Carolina

With the 4th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select....Marcell Dareus, DT Alabama

With the 5th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select....Prince Amukamara, CB Nebraska

With the 6th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select....Da'Quan Bowers, DE Clemson

With the 7th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select....Von Miller, OLB Texas A&M

With the 8th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select....Nick Fairley, DT Auburn

With the 9th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys select....Aldon Smith, OLB Missouri

With the 10th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select....Julio Jones, WR Alabama

With the 11th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Houston Texans select....Adrian Clayborn, DE Iowa

With the 12th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Minnesota Vikings select....Blaine Gabbert, QB Missouri

With the 13th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select....Brandon Harris, CB Miami

With the 14th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams select....Akeem Ayers, OLB UCLA

With the 15th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select....Jake Locker, QB Washington

With the 16th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select....Cam Newton, QB Auburn

With the 17th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the New England Patriots select....Ryan Kerrigan, OLB Purdue

With the 18th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the San Diego Chargers select....Nate Solder, OT Colorado

With the 19th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the New York Giants select....Anthony Castonzo, OT Boston College

With the 20th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select....Cameron Jordan, DE California

With the 21st pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select....Mark Ingram, RB Alabama

With the 22nd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select....Stephen Paea, DT Oregon State

With the 23rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select....Derek Sherrod, OT Mississippi State

With the 24th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the New Orleans Saints select....Tyron Smith, OT USC

With the 25th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Seattle Seahawks select....JJ Watt, DE Wisconsin

With the 26th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select....Aaron Williams, CB Texas

With the 27th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select....Cameron Heyward, DE Ohio State

With the 28th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the New England Patriots select....Allen Bailey, DE Miami

With the 29th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the New York Jets select....Justin Houston, OLB Georgia

With the 30th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Chicago Bears select....Corey Liuget, DT Illinois

With the 31st pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Green Bay Packers select....Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin

With the 32nd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select....Jonathan Baldwin, WR Pittsburgh

SECOND ROUND

33) New England Patriots - Jason Pinkston, OG/T Pittsburgh
    34) Buffalo Bills - Marcus Cannon, OT TCU
    35) Cincinnati Benglas - Martez Wilson, ILB Illinois
    36) Denver Broncos - Kyle Rudolph, TE Notre Dame
    37) Cleveland Browns - Torrey Smith, WR Maryland
    38) Arizona Cardinals - Ryan Mallet, QB Arkansas
    39) Tennessee Titans - Christian Ponder, QB Florida State
    40) Dallas Cowboys - Jimmy Smith, CB Colorado
    41) Washington Redskins - Andy Dalton, QB TCU
    42) Houston Texans - Ahmad Black, S Florida
    43) Minnesota Vikings - James Carpenter, OT Alabama
    44) Detroit Lions - Mark Herzlich, OLB Boston College
    45) San Francisco 49ers - Davon House, CB New Mexico State
    46) Denver Broncos - Christian Ballard, DT Iowa
    47) St. Louis Rams - Leonard Hankerson, WR Miami
    48) Oakland Raiders - Johnny Patrick, CB Louisville
    49) Jacksonville Jaguars - Brooks Reed, DE Arizona
    50) San Diego Chargers - Stefan Wisniewski, OG Penn State
    51) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mason Foster, ILB Washington
    52) New York Giants - Mikel LeShoure, RB Illinois
    53) Indianapolis Colts - Rodney Hudson, OG Florida State
    54) Philadelphia Eagles - Greg Jones, ILB Michigan State
    55) Kansas City Chiegs - Jeremy Kerley, WR TCU
    56) New Orleans Saints - Quan Sturdivant, OLB North Carolina
    57) Seattle Seahawks - Colin Kaepernick, QB Nevada
    58) Baltimore Ravens - Titus Young, WR Boise State
    59) Atlanta Falcons - Austin Pettis, WR Boise State
    60) New England Patriots - Daniel Thomas, RB Kansas State
    61) San Diego Chargers - DeAndre McDaniel, S Clemson
    62) Chicago Bears - Jake Kirkpatrick, OC TCU
    63) Green Bay Packers - Jeremy Beal, OLB Oklahoma
    62) Pittsburgh Steelers - Brandon Burton, CB Utah
    Last edited by fed36; 02-05-2011, 12:17 AM.

Love Gabbert there at #12. In the second would prefer Wisniewski, but good Vikings mock.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

A+ Ravens mock.
      GO RAVENS

Comment

Not a great Colts draft. I'd rather have Carimi over Paea though I do like Paea as a player. And I don't want Hudson at all. He doesn't seem like 2nd round material to me.

Comment

The Chiefs take Ingram? WOW! I thought for sure I would see the Saints drafting him after he got beyond Miami (who I think will take a QB like Newton or trade down and get Pouncey).

Comment

Solid 1st round pick. Give us Burton in the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
              The Chiefs take Ingram? WOW! I thought for sure I would see the Saints drafting him after he got beyond Miami (who I think will take a QB like Newton or trade down and get Pouncey).
              LOL i actually thought of you when I made that pick - i was like ah man Seasonticketholder is going to be bummed

Comment

is Heyward a legit 4-3 DE?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                  is Heyward a legit 4-3 DE?
                  He is a better 3-4 but is projected as either

Comment

Cam Newton will NOT be a Jaguar
                    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Comment

Kerrigan, Bailey, Pinkston and Thomas.
                      From a position of need perspective, you hit a lot of them.
                      I'm not sure if Bailey fits what BB demands from his 5-tech's
                      I don't know much about Pinkston but OG/OT is a need
                      D.Thomas is good value at the bottom of the 2nd.

If I were to re-do this mock with how it fell, I'd probably go
                      Kerrigan OLB, Camiri OT, Wisneiski C/OG and Wilkerson DE

Nice mock regardless
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by JaxJag_1 View Post
                        Cam Newton will NOT be a Jaguar
                        I completely agree with my fellow Jags fan and also to say you have Robert Quinn and Dareus going over Fairley and Bowers....not gonna happen

Thanks BoneKrusher
                        IN SHAD WE TRUST

Comment

WOW is all I can say to Ingram.Ingram+Charles = SEXY

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
                            I completely agree with my fellow Jags fan and also to say you have Robert Quinn and Dareus going over Fairley and Bowers....not gonna happen
                            fair enough with the fairley over dareus comment - but i have quinn going to buffalo a 3-4 defense - why would the bills want to take bowers a 4-3 DE - who is not projected to 3-4OLB as well

Comment

Carimi would be way better than Sherrod.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information