The Mock Draft of Epic Domination.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mock Draft of Epic Domination.

Here's my first post-Super Bowl mock draft. As always, let me guys know what you think!

1. Carolina Panthers: Nick Fairley, Auburn

2. Denver Broncos: Patrick Peterson, LSU

3. Buffalo Bills: Cameron Newton, Auburn

4. Cincinnati Bengals: A.J. Green, Georgia

5. Arizona Cardinals: Von Miller, Texas A&M

6. Cleveland Browns: Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson

7. San Francisco 49ers: Prince Amukamara, Nebraska

8. Tennessee Titans: Blaine Gabbert, Missouri

9. Dallas Cowboys: Cameron Jordan, California

10. Washington Redskins: Julio Jones, Alabama

11. Houston Texans: Marcell Dareus, Alabama

12. Minnesota Vikings: Ryan Mallett, Arkansas

13. Detroit Lions: Akeem Ayers, UCLA

14. St. Louis Rams: Robert Quinn, North Carolina

15. Miami Dolphins: Mark Ingram, Alabama

16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue

17. New England Patriots: J.J. Watt, Wisconsin

18. San Diego Chargers: Jonathan Baldwin, Pittsburgh

19. New York Giants: Corey Liuget, Illinois

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Aldon Smith, Missouri

21. Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Houston, Georgia

22. Indianapolis Colts: Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin

23. Philadelphia Eagles: Brandon Harris, Miami

24. New Orleans Saints: Adrian Clayborn, Iowa

25. Seattle Seahawks: Jake Locker, Washington

26. Baltimore Ravens: Cameron Heyward, Ohio State

27. Atlanta Falcons: Torrey Smith, Maryland

28. New England Patriots: Titus Young, Boise State

29. Chicago Bears: Tyron Smith, USC

30. New York Jets: Jeremy Beal, Oklahoma

31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Derek Sherrod, Mississippi State

32. Green Bay Packers: Jimmy Smith, Colorado

titus young is exactly like every other patriot WR on our team. it would be redundant. if you were absolutely deadset on WR, I think you would have to go Leonard Hankerson in that spot. Ideally though, I would like us to grab OLB with one of our first two picks, with possibly some OL help.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
      titus young is exactly like every other patriot WR on our team. it would be redundant. if you were absolutely deadset on WR, I think you would have to go Leonard Hankerson in that spot. Ideally though, I would like us to grab OLB with one of our first two picks, with possibly some OL help.
      Well, I mocked Titus Young, because I felt the WR position needed to be dealt with more urgency, given that a few teams picking between them and their next pick could use an upgrade at WR.

I think the fact that Titus Young is like every other receiver the Patriots have is perfect. The Patriots require their receivers to have particular skillsets and Titus Young is probably the best in the draft with "Patriot" skillsets.

If I had mocked their 33rd pick, then I would probably have given them some help at the O-Line, but I really don't see the Patriots taking a pass rusher with 1 of their 1st 3 picks, unless the ideal player fell to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Exploder View Post
        Well, I mocked Titus Young, because I felt the WR position needed to be dealt with more urgency, given that a few teams picking between them and their next pick could use an upgrade at WR.

I think the fact that Titus Young is like every other receiver the Patriots have is perfect. The Patriots require their receivers to have particular skillsets and Titus Young is probably the best in the draft with "Patriot" skillsets.

If I had mocked their 33rd pick, then I would probably have given them some help at the O-Line, but I really don't see the Patriots taking a pass rusher with 1 of their 1st 3 picks, unless the ideal player fell to them.
        i was respect your opinion, but i disagree. I think this is finally the year BB will see our pass rush is abysmal, and that with a pass rush, we may be able to return to the super bowl again.

in your assessment with young, i agree he fits the mold of the "Patriot" qualities. If anything, in our playoff loss to the Jets, it was evident our little and non-physical WRs had trouble getting off the line. In order to counteract this, we need a physical WR who wont get jammed at the line and can create some separation on technique, not speed/quickness. Young doesn't fit that unfortunately, even though I really like him.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Great Phins pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Ryan Mallet is a fine Vikings selection.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Why would we take Jordan over Dareus?
              Cowboys Mock:
              1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
              2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
              3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

I don't mind Sherrod, but after last night, give them Jimmy Smith.

Comment

Not my ideal pick for the Bengals but certainly realistic

Comment

I'm a sucker for drafts that give the Colts Gabe Carimi. I question Von Miller going that high but I know a lot of people think he will.

Comment

Wisniewski, Pouncey, or Sherrod > Smith

Comment

Nice first rounder for SF.

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                          i was respect your opinion, but i disagree. I think this is finally the year BB will see our pass rush is abysmal, and that with a pass rush, we may be able to return to the super bowl again.

in your assessment with young, i agree he fits the mold of the "Patriot" qualities. If anything, in our playoff loss to the Jets, it was evident our little and non-physical WRs had trouble getting off the line. In order to counteract this, we need a physical WR who wont get jammed at the line and can create some separation on technique, not speed/quickness. Young doesn't fit that unfortunately, even though I really like him.
                          Listen to the man, he speaks the truth
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I don't mind Sherrod, but after last night, give them Jimmy Smith.
                            Yeah, I agree that they do need a bit more help in the secondary, however, the Steelers are always going to be a pound it out team on the ground, and despite Mendenhall showing up many times this season, it was obvious that he was not as effective as he could've been with his sub-4.0 ypc. I think they should definitely focus on getting the most out of their offense that they can in order to be more effective. Especially because they love to run to ball so much.

Comment

J.J. Watt is a possibility but I'm kind of hoping the Patriots draft Aldon Smith, who has the potential to be a Pro Bowl outside linebacker and even fits the arbitrary size/length requirements Belichick has for his linebackers. Titus Young is possible as well but I'm not sure wide receiver is a big enough need, and Young's personality will have to be closely evaluated and given the green light from Belichick, who is very meticulous in the way he assembles his roster in regards to locker room chemistry, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information