Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nepg 020911

http://www.mockdrafthq.com/draft/vie.../nepg_020911/1

Locker is not accurate enough to play in a West Coast Offense plus his footwork is godawful. Green, Bowers, Dareus, and Gabbert all better picks

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Boooourns!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Ummm no.............

Comment

Great Miami pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Normally I mock julio jones to the skins so I do like the pick....but in your mock you have Quinn falling to the skins....and in that instance I would snag Quinn for the skins over Jones. Quinn and Orakpo would make a fierce duo of OLBs for the skins

Comment

Justin Houston >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyle Rudolph

Comment

Seems like LB is pick of the month for SF now.

Comment

I dig Gabbert

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                    Seems like LB is pick of the month for SF now.
                    Just Von Miller. Probably because if he gets past SF, he could fall pretty far and that seems inconceivable at this point.

Comment

Horrible Cardinals pick, hell we might even pass on him in the 2nd

Miller, Amukamara, Quinn please

Comment

Looks pretty good for the Patriots. I could see something like that. Maybe Muhammad Wilkerson or Wisniewski at #33.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          Horrible Cardinals pick, hell we might even pass on him in the 2nd

Miller, Amukamara, Quinn please
                          Eh... He's got franchise QB qualities. He has a big arm that's accurate and has shown great leadership on the field. He's shown poise and has played pretty well in big games. He also played in a similar passing system at Arkansas to what Whis runs for the Cardinals. Unless the Cardinals make a trade, that'd be their best move. The knocks on Mallett are that he has an Arkansas accent and rumored rumors that no one knows anything about...supposedly. Really? That's why you pass on him? I think he's Joe Flacco - at worst.

If you're saying you want to pass on Mallett in a mock where no trades have been made, you're saying that you want to go into 2011 with Anderson, Skelton, and Hall.

I think anyone that doesn't like Mallett, Locker, or Newton that has a team that needs a QB has just completely over-analyzed the situation. 3 QBs with definitive franchise QB qualities. That's a ton better than most draft classes can say. And Gabbert might turn out well, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                            Locker is not accurate enough to play in a West Coast Offense plus his footwork is godawful. Green, Bowers, Dareus, and Gabbert all better picks
                            His accuracy seems to be directly related to his footwork, which is the thing he always says he's working on when asked where he needs to improve. I feel like that's the only thing holding him back at this point and that's one of the easiest things to correct with young QBs (also - every QB coming in to the NFL needs a lot of help with their footwork).

Stick him in Cincy with Shipleyzzz, Simpson, Caldwell, and Gresham and I think you've got a really nice young group that will grow well together.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                              Looks pretty good for the Patriots. I could see something like that. Maybe Muhammad Wilkerson or Wisniewski at #33.
                              Wisniewski AND Pouncey?! Hmmm.... I like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information