Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Mock Draft

http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com...page=MockDraft

Julion Jones is a great pick for the skins - anohter great pick would have been Von Miller as well

Comment

Looks pretty good! I'm not sure the Patriots would draft Carimi over some of the other tackles though - they run a zone-blocking system and I'm not really sure Carimi is the best fit. Someone like Sherrod might be a little better, or an interior line prospect like Pouncey/Wisniewski.

Comment

I'm on board with Justin Houston to the Jets.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

great pick for KC

Comment

Cam Newton is a fine selection.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Kerrigan's a fine pick for Jacksonville but I would prefer Locker.

Comment

Nice Miami pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Amukamara is great. but id rather have Miller over him. but either way good job.
                  San Francisco 49ers: 5 Super Bowls
                  Auburn Tigers: 2 National Championships

Comment

Originally posted by txparkes49x View Post
                    Amukamara is great. but id rather have Miller over him. but either way good job.
                    Wouldn't he be the same as Manny Lawson?

Also I don't see Locker as a first round QB, more of a 2nd round developmental guy if anything. But I do think someone might take him in the first round.

Comment

where do you see Bowers playing in a 3-4?

Comment

Originally posted by McGahee View Post
                        Wouldn't he be the same as Manny Lawson?
                        Manny Lawson is a FA. He isn't a pass rush threat. They are similar in that they are both light, highly athletic, and great in coverage, but Lawson never had, nor has the pass rush potential of Miller.

Comment

Very nice eagles pick.

Comment

If Julio Jones isn't there Aldon Smith is the best pick I could think of, he is a perfect fit and as a Mizzou fan I couldn't be happier!
                            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              where do you see Bowers playing in a 3-4?
                              Similar role to Terrell Suggs in Baltimore. I see Bowers in this scenario as too good pass up, and the Cards are looking for a front 7 impact player. He probably won't be asked to cover much but I can see him rushing from the LB spot and playing on the line most of the time.

I see Amukamara as the BPA in that situation, and I don't think Miller is going to go as high as most people think

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information