27. Atlanta* (13-3): Kyle Rudolph
    28. New England* (14-2): Ryan Williams
    29. Chicago* (11-5): Gabe Carimi
    30. New York Jets* (11-5): Muhammad Wilkerson
    31. Pittsburgh* (12-4): Brandon Harris
    32. Green Bay* (10-6): Ben Ijalana
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Aaron Williams over Jake Locker, you know better than that.

Comment

Jake Locker is not a first-round QB, Babylon.
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
        Jake Locker is not a first-round QB, Babylon.
        You saying it doesnt make it so, let's see how it plays out. I know you hate the guy but from what i hear his workouts have been great and i expect by draft day he'll go a lot higher than some think. i'm sure it will break your heart.

Comment

I don't hate him. I just don't think he's worth a first-round pick.

He didn't pass well as a senior. He didn't improve during his college career. He didn't pass well at the senior bowl. The Angels still think he'll consider baseball.

"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

I would be absolutely shocked if Carolina picks Newton. Before the underclassman deadline, the Panthers said they would 100% pick Luck if he declared. If the Panthers are actually high on Newton, why aren't we hearing the same things?

Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

really like the jj watt pick for the pats. if the patriots draft ryan williams in the first i will never watch the draft again. you seriously think the patriots will draft a guy in the first who had ZERO production last year? they typically draft productive senior captains in the first who make an immediate imapct. Williams is the total opposite of that. yikes.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

I don't hate him. I just don't think he's worth a first-round pick.

He didn't pass well as a senior. He didn't improve during his college career. He didn't pass well at the senior bowl. The Angels still think he'll consider baseball.

Last things first, the Angels speculated if there was an extended lockout then Locker might be an option, that isnt coming from Locker's camp.

Jake improved from year one to year two etc. This year he played with garbage receivers and a turnover on the line every week and he played the last half of the year with a broken rib. In spite of that he was 7-4 as a starter. In the Senior Bowl 10 of his 12 passes were catchable, lets not go too overboard with how bad he was this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                  I would be absolutely shocked if Carolina picks Newton. Before the underclassman deadline, the Panthers said they would 100% pick Luck if he declared. If the Panthers are actually high on Newton, why aren't we hearing the same things?
                  ?

Luck is a once-in-a-decade player. If he declares, you don't have to make a decision.

Now they have to actually make a decision...

If they're actually high on Fairley, why aren't we hearing the same things? (what you're saying doesn't make sense)
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Blaine Gabbert is the one QB I cannot see the Vikings passing on.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

?

Luck is a once-in-a-decade player. If he declares, you don't have to make a decision.

Now they have to actually make a decision...

If they're actually high on Fairley, why aren't we hearing the same things? (what you're saying doesn't make sense)
                      What I'm saying is that they must not be sold on Newton. And if you aren't sold on a QB, you don't take him number one. For some reason, everybody thinks Cam Newton is going to rise between now and the draft. I think the exact opposite is going to happen.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                      Bortlezzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by Monomach
                      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

JJ Watt is a nice pick for the Pats at 17. Ryan Williams at 28 is not, RB is not a first round need for us and Williams will be lucky if he is drafted in the second. I would take Watt's teammate Gabe Carimi there or really any top OL or pass rusher still available.

Comment

Wow, awesome Phins pick! Doubt Gabbert falls that far, but I'd be very excited if he did!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            Wow, awesome Phins pick! Doubt Gabbert falls that far, but I'd be very excited if he did!
                            This, this, this, and more this.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jordan is awesome, but I doubt we would pass on Gabbert.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information