Seattle Anthony Castonzo
    Baltimore Torrey Smith
    Atlanta Adrian Clayborn
    New England Ben Ijalana
    Chicago Derek Sherrod
    New York Jets Phil Taylor
    Pittsburgh Aaron Williams
    Green Bay Cameron Heyward

DecisiveLeaf, first, welcome to DraftCountdown.com and the Draft Countdown forums!

Second of all, I know you have definitely made friends with almost all the Saints fans on this forum with you having New Orleans selecting Oregon State defensive tackle Stephen Paea. He is a man-beast who has a tremendous upside and could immediately improve the Saints' front four.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

Just wondering why Quinn over Miller, he clearly out preformed him at the combine and even in the 09-10 season when they both played

Comment

Pretty solid Patriots mock...I'd dig Watt, but I don't know if the Patriots would draft him over someone like Cameron Heyward, who's a cleaner projection into New England's defense. Ijalana is a possibility but they might look for more of a true interior lineman there.

Comment

I agree with the above except, I don't see how the Pats don't grab Kerrigan if he's available at 17.
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

OK SF pick

Comment

I like Ingram.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

love Houston

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Just wondering why Quinn over Miller, he clearly out preformed him at the combine and even in the 09-10 season when they both played
                  I don't think he really fits in any scheme. He's too small for the 3-4, teams will run all over him. At 6' 3", he's lighter than Dumervil, who's 4 inches shorter than him. Plus, he only has one move, the speed rush. He's also not good enough in pass coverage to consistently play the 4-3. Plus, you take away his greatest asset, rushing the passer. These one trick pony's always get exposed in the NFL, I'm just not buying into the hype. Brooks Reed will be better than this guy.

Comment

I like the Packers pick.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                      Pretty solid Patriots mock...I'd dig Watt, but I don't know if the Patriots would draft him over someone like Cameron Heyward, who's a cleaner projection into New England's defense. Ijalana is a possibility but they might look for more of a true interior lineman there.
                      I don't even view Ijalana as a tackle. I have him rated as the best OG in this draft. I've also noticed that Belichick likes tall DE for his 3-4. Watt fits the physical description for Belichick's ideal 5-technique, and he's scheme versatile, which I know Bill would like.

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                      I agree with the above except, I don't see how the Pats don't grab Kerrigan if he's available at 17.
                      Despite his success at the combine, I'm not convinced he's anymore than a 4-3 DE. He doesn't have the fluidity to backpedal in coverage, and he gains much of his pass rushing power from his legs. By staying low in his stance, and exploding up, he stands a better chance of success in the 4-3.

Comment

Cam Jordan is a solid selection.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information