1. CAR: Blaine Gabbert QB-Missouri
We saw what happanned when Miami passed on a franchise QB. Clausen and Moore are not the answer, and Gabbert has the size, arm, accuracy, and intangibles to be a franchise guy. Plus with a good 0-line, RB, and a couple of recievers (Smith, Shockey, and Lafell) the Panthers have other pieces on offense.
2. DEN: Marcell Dareus DT-Alabama
The Broncos need help on the defensive line and they already have Elvis Dumervil and maybe Robert Ayers can rebound. For his size (320) Dareus moves extremely well. He can play the run and rush the power.
3. NE: Von Miller OLB-Texas A&M
The Patriots are loaded with draft picks this year and I think they might use them to get a stud defensive player. Miller is the top player on my board and I think he will be a great pass rushing OLB for the Pats. The Bills have lots of needs to fill and get two first round picks to fill them.
4. CIN: A.J. Green WR-Alabama
With T.O. and OchoCinco on their way out, its time to replenish the shed. Green is a top prospect who can pair with Jermaine Gresham to give the Bengals great weapons on offense.
5. ARI: Cam Newton QB-Arizona
Derek Anderson, John Skelton, and Max Hall simply are not going to get it done. Newton has all the tools to be a franchise QB.
6. CLE: Da'quan Bowers DE-Clemson
The Browns need to take the best d-lineman on the board and that is Bowers. He has the speed to rush the passer and the size to play the run.
7. SF: Patrick Peterson CB-LSU
Nate Clements is getting old and Peterson has a rare blend of size and speed for a corner.
8. TEN: Nick Fairely DT-Auburn
Tennessee will take the best player available and thats definately Fairley. Incredible foot speed for a 300 pound DT.
9. DAL: Cam Jordan DE-California
Dallas desperately neesd a 5 technique and Jordan played there in college. He has a great bledn of size, speed, and motor.
10. WSH: Prince Amukamara CB-Nebraska
Robert Quinn could easily be the pick here also. With pass happy Philly, Austin and Dez Bryant in Dallas, and Hakeem Nicks in New York the Giants need a shutdown corner.
11. HOU: Robert Quinn OLB-North Carolina
Wade Philips needs a good rush linebacker for his 3-4 scheme and Quinn is one of the most talented rushers in the draft.
12. BUF: Tyron Smith OT-USC
The Vikings want to trade back and grab a Qb later, so the Bills move up for a third and fourth round pick to grab the tackle they desperately need.
13. DET: Anthony Castanzo OT-Boston College
Its time to invest in Matthew Stafford's health. Castanzo is a safe pick and will be a good player.
14. STL: Julio Jones WR-Alabama
Sam Bradford needs some weapons.
15. MIA: Mark Ingram RB-Alabama
Ingram is a violent runner who will replace Williams and Brown.
16. JAX: Ryan Kerrigan DE-Purdue
Kerrigan has great speed, strength, and motor. The Jags need some pass rush.
17. IND: Derrek Sherrod OT-Mississippi St
Vikings move down again to picka QB later and the Colts get someone to protect Peyton.
18. SD: J.J. Watt DE-Wisconsin
Watt is a freak and great value at 18.
19. NYG: Corey Liuget DT-Illinois
Liuget is a talented player who will improve an already good Giants d-line
20. TB: Adrain Clayborn DE-Iowa
Claybron can pair with Gerlad Mccoy and Brian Price to form a good combo on the d-line.
21. KC: Justin Houston OLB-Georgia
KC needs a big time pass rusher and Houston is ultra talented.
22. MIN: Jake Locker QB-Washington
The Vikes need a Qb to replace Favre and Locker has the size, arm, mobility, and intangibles to be a franchise QB.
23. PHI: Mike Pouncey G/C-Florida
Could go with Carimi here but Pouncey is a more natural guard which is the Eagles biggest need. A good RG should make Justince better. I have a feeling the birds will address CB in free agency.
24. BAL: Jimmy Smith CB-Colorado
Baltimore leapfrogs Seattle in order to get their corner. Smith is a physical freak.
25. SEA: Aldon Smith DE-Missouri
Smith is a monster physically and a great value at 25.
26. NO: Akeem Ayers OLB-UCLA
Ayers is a great value at 26 and should help the Saints' defense
27. ATL: Gabe Carimi OT-Wisconsin
Its always wise to invest in your franchise QB
28. BUF: Ryan Mallett QB-Arkansas
Buffalo gets their QB now and their o-lineman earlier. Mallett has all the physical tools to be a stud, but his intagibles are questionable.
29. CHI: Aaron Williams CB-Texas
The Bears really need a tackle, but Solder is not the kind of run blocker they are looking for.
30. NYJ: Muhammad Wilkerson DE-Temple
Wilkerson has gerat size and speed and will be a good 5 tecnique.
31. PIT: Brandon Harris CB-Miami
Pitsburgh needs help opposite IKe Taylor as we saw in the Super Bowl
32. GB: Nate Solder OT-Colorado
Green Bay invests in Rodgers with the talented Solder
33. NE: Cameron Heyward DE-Ohio St
Patriots still get their 5 technique even though they traded their second 1st