Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Round Mock...2 Rounds for 2011 and 1 Round for 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 Round Mock...2 Rounds for 2011 and 1 Round for 2012

    Took me quite a while to do this. Feel free to criticize :)

    2011 Draft
    Round 1
    1. Carolina (2-14) - Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
    2. Denver (4-12) – DaQuan Bowers, DE, Clemson
    3. Buffalo (4-12) – Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
    4. Cincinnati (4-12) – Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
    5. Arizona (5-11) – Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
    6. Cleveland (5-11) – AJ Green, WR, Georgia
    7. San Francisco (6-10) – Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
    8. Tennessee (6-10) – Nick Fairley, DL, Auburn
    9. Dallas (6-10) – JJ Watt, DE, Wisconsin
    10. Washington (6-10) – Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
    11. Houston (6-10) – Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina
    12. Minnesota (6-10) – Marcel Dareus, DL, Alabama
    13. Detroit (6-10) - Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA
    14. St. Louis (7-9) – Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri
    15. Miami (7-9) – Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
    16. Jacksonville (8-8) – Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue
    17. New England - from Oakland (8-8) – Cam Jordan, DE/OLB, Cal
    18. San Diego (9-7) - Muhammad Wilkerson, DE/DT, Temple
    19. New York Giants (10-6) – Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin
    20. Tampa Bay (10-6) – Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
    21. Kansas City* (10-6) – Justin Huston, DE/OLB, Georgia
    22. Indianapolis* (10-6) – Tyron Smith, OT, USC
    23. Philadelphia* (10-6) – Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado
    24. New Orleans* (11-5) – Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois
    25. Seattle* (7-9) – Jake Locker, QB, Washington
    26. Baltimore* (12-4) – Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
    27. Atlanta* (13-3) – Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland
    28. New England* (14-2) – Cam Heyward, DE/DT, Ohio State
    29. Chicago* (11-5) – Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College
    30. New York Jets* (11-5) – Phil Taylor, NT, Baylor
    31. Pittsburgh* (12-4) – Mike Pouncey, OG, Florida
    32. Green Bay* (10-6) – Brooks Reed, OLB, Arizona

    Round 2
    1. New England - from Carolina (2-14) – Stefen Wisniewski, C/G, Penn State
    2. Buffalo (4-12) – Jon Baldwin, WR, Pitt
    3. Cincinnati (4-12) – Nate Solder, OT, Colorado
    4. Denver (4-12) – Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
    5. Cleveland (5-11) – Stephen Paea, DT, Oregon State
    6. Arizona (5-11) - Ben Ijalana, OT, Villanova
    7. Tennessee (6-10) – Ryan Mallet, QB, Arkansas
    8. Dallas (6-10) – Rahim Moore, S, UCLA
    9. Washington (6-10) – Christian Ponder, QB, Florida State
    10. Houston (6-10) – Brandon Burton, CB, Utah
    11. Minnesota (6-10) - Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada
    12. Detroit (6-10) – Curtis Brown, CB, Texas
    13. San Francisco (6-10) – Mark Herzlich, OLB, Boston College
    14. Denver - from Miami (7-9) – Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame
    15. St. Louis (7-9) – Drake Nevis, DT, LSU
    16. Oakland (8-8) – Jake Kirkpatrick, C, TCU
    17. Jacksonville (8-8) – Quinton Carter, S, Oklahoma
    18. San Diego (9-7) – Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami
    19. Tampa Bay (10-6) – Jeremy Beal, DE, Oklahoma
    20. New York Giants (10-6) – Bruce Carter, OLB, North Carolina
    21. Indianapolis* (10-6) - Derek Sherrod, OT, Mississippi State
    22. Philadelphia* (10-6) - Rodney Hudson, OG, Florida State
    23. Kansas City* (10-6) – Titus Young, WR, Boise State
    24. New Orleans* (11-5) – Sam Acho, DE, Texas
    25. Seattle* (7-9) – Jerrel Jernigan, WR, Troy
    26. Baltimore* (12-4) – Randall Cobb, WR, Kentucky
    27. Atlanta* (13-3) - Jabaal Sheard, DE, Pittsburgh
    28. New England* (14-2) – Mikel LeShoure, RB, Illinois
    29. San Diego - from New York Jets* (11-5)
    30. Chicago* (11-5) – Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor
    31. Pittsburgh* (12-4) – Allen Bailey, DE, Miami
    32. Green Bay* (10-6) – Shane Vereen, RB, Cal

    2012 Draft
    Round 1


    1. Arizona Cardinals- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
    2. Cincinnati Bengals- Alshon Jeffrey, WR, South Carolina
    3. Tennessee Titans- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
    4. Dallas Cowboys- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
    5. Broncos- Jared Crick, DT, Nebraska
    6. Buffalo Bills- Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
    7. Miami Dolphins- Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
    8. Cleveland Browns- Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State
    9. Carolina Panthers- Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
    10. Oakland Raiders- Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
    11. San Diego Chargers- Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
    12. Minnesota Vikings- Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
    13. Chicago Bears- Matt Kalil, OT, USC
    14. Washington Redskins- Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
    15. San Fransisco 49ers- Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
    16. Detroit Lions- Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
    17. Jacksonville Jaguars- Janzen Jackson, FS, Tennessee
    18. Seattle Seahawks- Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
    19. Huston Texans- Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
    20. New Orleans Saints- LaMichael James, RB, Oregon
    21. St. Louis Rams- Chris Owusu, WR, Stanford
    22. Kansas City Chiefs- Nate Potter, OT, Boise State
    23. New York Giants- Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State
    24. Indianapolis Colts- Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma
    25. Philadelphia Eagles- Janoris Jenkins, CB, Florida
    26. Pittsburgh Steelers- Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College
    27. Atlanta Flacons- Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
    28. New England Patriots- Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
    29. Green Bay Packers- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
    30. Baltimore Ravens- Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M
    31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
    32. New York Jets- Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
    Last edited by OSUGiants17; 03-16-2011, 10:14 PM.

    SPLOOSH

  • #2
    Bengal picks are pretty terrible.


    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • #3
      I think Kaepernick would be a terrible selection for Minny, but the other picks are neato.

      Bonekrusher.

      Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
        Bengal picks are pretty terrible.
        Blaine = QB of the future
        Paea bolsters the D-Line as does Coples. Care to explain why the picks upset you?

        SPLOOSH

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by prock View Post
          I think Kaepernick would be a terrible selection for Minny, but the other picks are neato.
          Would you prefer Ponder?

          SPLOOSH

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
            Blaine = QB of the future
            Paea bolsters the D-Line as does Coples. Care to explain why the picks upset you?
            Because the Bengals will not take a QB in the 1st with Green, Peterson, Dareus, Fairley, and Quinn. still on the board.

            Paea is a bad pick with who is still left on the board OL wise Sherrod, Watkins, and Ijalana. If they take a QB in the 1st he will have no OL to protect him and he will have a career on the IR or a career ending injury his 1st season.

            Bengals dont need to take a DE in 2012 when they could take 1 in the 1st in 2011 and be way better then any in 2012. They will need to take Jeffrey at that point because whoever the QB is needs someone to throw too besides Shipley and Gresham.


            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
              Because the Bengals will not take a QB in the 1st with Green, Peterson, Dareus, Fairley, and Quinn. still on the board.

              Paea is a bad pick with who is still left on the board OL wise Sherrod, Watkins, and Ijalana. If they take a QB in the 1st he will have no OL to protect him and he will have a career on the IR or a career ending injury his 1st season.

              Bengals dont need to take a DE in 2012 when they could take 1 in the 1st in 2011 and be way better then any in 2012. They will need to take Jeffrey at that point because whoever the QB is needs someone to throw too besides Shipley and Gresham.
              Fair enough, don't really know the Bengals that well. Next time I do this I will make changes

              SPLOOSH

              Comment


              • #8
                A couple of things. First, did you forget Tyron Smith? He could go as early as 9 to Dallas and I can't see him falling any further than 15. I really don't like the Solder pick. I don't think he fits in Chicago. I would much rather have Smith or Sherrod there.

                Second, you have Chicago drafting at 13 in 2012. The team drafting 13th is usually 6-10. I'm not trying to be a homer, but I can't see anyway they fall that far. They were 7-9 two years ago and are much better now than they were then. Will they go 11-5 next year? Probably not. But anything worse than 9-7 would be shocking.

                Originally posted by SolidGold
                Bortlezzzzzzz
                Originally posted by Monomach
                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                Comment


                • #9
                  skins take a rb in the 2nd round and 1st round in 2012??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                    A couple of things. First, did you forget Tyron Smith? He could go as early as 9 to Dallas and I can't see him falling any further than 15. I really don't like the Solder pick. I don't think he fits in Chicago. I would much rather have Smith or Sherrod there.

                    Second, you have Chicago drafting at 13 in 2012. The team drafting 13th is usually 6-10. I'm not trying to be a homer, but I can't see anyway they fall that far. They were 7-9 two years ago and are much better now than they were then. Will they go 11-5 next year? Probably not. But anything worse than 9-7 would be shocking.
                    ******* A I forgot Tyron!

                    Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                    skins take a rb in the 2nd round and 1st round in 2012??
                    Shiiiiiiiiiit, gotta fix the round 2 pick meant to change that

                    SPLOOSH

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Made some quick edits on the fly...thoughts?

                      SPLOOSH

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dareus was such a steal that I didn't even care how bad of a pick Kaepernick was...


                        www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fair enough mock for the niners, i dont think Mark Herzlich's vaule is in the second though.

                          I don't think we would take a CB again in 2012.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            could use someone oppo DJ.Hightower would be better

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              horrible chooses for 2nd round for SF.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information