No announcement yet.

RavenOfProphecy's 3/24 Mock Draft!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very decent mock but I of course, I still have a few questions.

1) Peter King kept predicting the Lions to win their division under Matt Millen and he really liked Millen as the Lions GM. Since then I lost all respect for King and wouldn't take anything he says seriously.
    Take my advise, don't use his suggestions again.

2) Bowers is scheduled to workout on April 1st, till then all rumours of his dropping could end quickly and his return to top 5 talk could be instant.

3) Quinn also has a workout scheduled and while I believe his brain tumour could scare off a few GM's, the doctors will decide his fate not the GM's. If he improves to a 4.65 40 time, he is a top 5 talent and slipping all the way to #20 may be too much of a drop IMO. This guy is very, very talented.

Jets - Mayock says Houston's excellent workouts just doesn't show up on film in games and he wouldn't touch him in round 1. I doubt the Jets take a shot on another possible Ghoston.

I think Ayers will go round 1 but Green Bay has to be looking at OL before they take an OLBer. Just my opinion.
    And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      FAIL on KC'a pick.no way we wastte a pick on a RT
      actually, he thinks we're drafting a LT and moving Albert to RT.

seriously, if this were going to happen, then we would have done it last year when we were picking #5 and Okung was there. i can see the Chiefs drafting a RT @ #21 this year, but we gotta ditch this 'moving Albert to another position crap'. he did just fine at LT. and i'm one of the Chiefs fans last year that advocated for moving him to G or RT last season to get Okung (early in the draft process). i highly doubt he moves anywhere. it just makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
        actually, he thinks we're drafting a LT and moving Albert to RT.

seriously, if this were going to happen, then we would have done it last year when we were picking #5 and Okung was there. i can see the Chiefs drafting a RT @ #21 this year, but we gotta ditch this 'moving Albert to another position crap'. he did just fine at LT. and i'm one of the Chiefs fans last year that advocated for moving him to G or RT last season to get Okung (early in the draft process). i highly doubt he moves anywhere. it just makes no sense.
        Some people see Sherrod as more of a right tackle in the NFL. Regardless, I think he makes a lot of sense for Kansas City. He's a smart, technically sound, safe senior who served as a team captain and whose resume includes three years of SEC starting experience.

Comment

If we reach for Pouncey and pass on a talent like Robert Quinn, who has no business falling into the teens, I will choke someone. That's legit. But that does seem like something this FO would do.

BTW, I like the style of this mock a lot! A lot of work and research here. Nice work! +Rep!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

perfect pick!
            San Francisco 49ers: 5 Super Bowls
            Auburn Tigers: 2 National Championships

Comment

Regardless of A.J. or Julio if PP is available to the Bengals I don't think they'll pass.

I really considered this but I'm not sure which direction they'd go in, it really depends on what happens with Johnathan Joseph. Do you happen to have any sources for that? I'm open to changing the pick but I haven't really heard enough to do that yet.
              No source, other than the Bengals roster. S is probably the weakest position on the team.

With a skeleton crew up front I doubt the Browns forfeit one of the top defensive lineman for a WR.

This was another really tough pick. Ultimately I ended up going with the safest, best player available in Green. Bowers I had dropping due to medical and Fairley mostly character.
              IMO the safest best player available is DE Watt. WRs are "shiny hood ornaments"

If Fairley is viewed as a 3 tech only the Titans already have a pretty good one and should be looking for an elite nose tackle.

Considering the Titans tried to trade for Albert Haynesworth so that he could play three-technique, I like this pick pretty well. I'm not sure what other direction there really is for them to go in, either. Maybe Bowers? Haven't heard anything about that one.
              Speaking of ornaments, I really think Green would do best if he's not expected to be the #1 right away in the NFL-or at least not too much too soon for him. I think the Titans would be a great fit for him and they're offense needs help.

I'm not buying Reed as a first round pick. Try Sheard.

I don't know if I buy the Sheard as a first-round pick hype. I'm probably a little higher on him than Reed at this point but I think the Packers are more likely to go with the high-character guy. I know Sheard has a good reputation generally but that arrest is going to be scary to any team that values character.
              Hasn't everybody wanted to throw someone out a bar window? I'm actually envious, that's winning. But seriously I've never read the official particulars of that bout, so who knows how damaging it might be for him.

Originally posted by borg9
              Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Pretty good Rams pick, considering. I don't know if I like Kerrigan more there, but you made a good call at DE.
                Bar-bq

Comment

Very nice job with this mock. Everything seems logical.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information