No announcement yet.

Group Mock Results - 4 Rounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good and realistic for the Packers, but would be surprised -and mad- if Justin Houston was there and we passed on him.

Comment

JACKSONVILLE
      16. Aldon Smith, DE Missouri
      49. Greg Jones, ILB Michigan State
      80. Ricky Stanzi, QB Iowa
      113. Shareece Wright, CB USC
      120. Jalil Brown, CB Colorado

I would of taken Jeron Johnson over Jalil Brown

Thanks BoneKrusher
      IN SHAD WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
        Failure of a Bengals draft filled no big needs in 1st 2 rounds.
        26 sacks total and nothing at the DE beside Carlos Dunlap other than Antwan Odom (who, I believe, is made of glass at this point and simply cannot be relied upon) says that DE is a pretty big need. I would also like to replace an aging and ineffective MLB with someone who I felt was the BPA at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTheDudeV2 View Post
          26 sacks total and nothing at the DE beside Carlos Dunlap other than Antwan Odom (who, I believe, is made of glass at this point and simply cannot be relied upon) says that DE is a pretty big need. I would also like to replace an aging and ineffective MLB with someone who I felt was the BPA at the time.
          Your future MLB is already on the team and his name is Rey Maualuga. That pick flat out sucked. OG, Safety, or QB with the second round pick.
          Who Dey & Go Bucks
          The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.

Comment

Wow!!! Greatest Niner's Mock ever! I gthink on Draftday it isnt realistic, but if it turns like this, I'm more than happy...

Comment

PITTSBURGH
              31. Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin
              63. Rodney Hudson, OG Florida State
              95. Rashad Carmichael, CB Virginia Tech
              127. Sione Fua, DT Stanford

Very Solid Steelers nice draft. Carimi and Hudson would solidify the offensive line. Carmichael would vastly improve the depth in the secondary and Fua would be a nice back-up/replacement for Hampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                No OL for NE = fail
                I love addressing OLB and DE though
                Wilkerson > Ballard imo
                a better draft would be:

1- Kerrigan OLB
                1- Solder OT
                2- Wilkerson DE
                2- Hudson OG
                3- Todman RB
                3- Little WR
                4- Johnson S
                In my defense I was looking to draft an OT in rnd 2.1 I saw Solder, Carimi and Ija available I didn't expect the three OT run.
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by MaybeDavis View Post
                  Wow!!! Greatest Niner's Mock ever! I gthink on Draftday it isnt realistic, but if it turns like this, I'm more than happy...
                  Thanks bud!The only thing I would change is drafting Mathews instead of Herz,I for got he was available at that time and skipped over him poo dang it.

Comment

I stopped reading after I saw the Bills picked two consecutive OLB's with their first two picks... Brilliant...
                    "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                      In my defense I was looking to draft an OT in rnd 2.1 I saw Solder, Carimi and Ija available I didn't expect the three OT run.
                      Yea, thatd be a kick in the junk if that did happen.
                      Still, good job on the group effort
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

The Bears have shown NO interest in Solder. And I'd really hope they don't pass on Carimi, Pouncey and Liuget for a guy that's not going to be an NFL OT for a good year or 2, especially with the potential for no training camp.

Give me Carimi, Watkins, Patrick, and Murray though and I'm ecstatic. Though, I'm pretty sure the Bears go DT in the top 3 rounds.

Comment

If the Pats pass on Wilkerson three times I'd kick a dog.

In the first I like the Kerrigan pick but would prefer Carimi over Baldwin.

Ballard is an ok pick but I think Wilkerson is the far superior prospect and also a better fit for the defense. Leshoure is an ok value but I would definitely prefer Danny Watkins there.

In the third I don't mind doubling up on OLB but Chris Carter is a player who I really like now and I think Beal's value is more around the 5th round now. Im also not sure I see the need for Powe. Both the CBs you have going in the next few picks would be better and Johnny Patrick is someone the Pats have worked out. Greg Little may also be worth the risk at that point.

In the 4th Johnson is an ok pick and safety may definitely be upgraded, however Demarco Murray is sitting there with tremendous value.

If the draft went this way I would definitely prefer

1. Ryan Kerrigan
                          1. Gabe Carimi
                          2. Muhammad Wilkerson
                          2. Danny Watkins
                          3. Chris Carter
                          3. Johnny Patrick
                          4. Demarco Murray

EDIT: I also noticed that Pouncey has fallen into the middle of the second round. I highly doubt this happens and if so the Pats will take him. I would almost bet on it.

High area of need
                          Tremendous value at top of the second
                          Senior
                          Captain
                          Florida Gator

Bill Belichick would not pass this guy up IMO
                          Last edited by AntoinCD; 03-29-2011, 04:39 AM.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information