***Great Mock this is what will happen**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Great Mock this is what will happen**

So alot of people get on me for trying to make fans happy with picks, THIS is what i belive will happen as of right now. ENJOY!
    1.Radiers-Calvin Johnson WR
    This gives their offense a great playmaker who can likely save Andrew Walters career. The best player in the draft goes number one overall.
    2.Lions-Gaines Adams DE
    This guy is a beast and will be a beast in the NFL, he can boost this D and show how talented some of the unknown players on this Defense are.
    3.Browns-Brady Quinn

4.Bucs-Amobi Okeye DT
    Chucky expressed his love for this kid openly and I doubt this would be a surprise pick to anyone if Calvin Johnson is off the board
    5.Cardinals-Joe Thomas OT
    Best O Line prospect in the draft and the worst O Line in the NFL
    6.Redskins-Alan Branch DT
    Gaines Adams is off the board so they need this big DT to stuff up holes
    7.Vikings-Adrian Peterson RB
    It would be great for them if he fell this far, Chester Taylor isn’t as explosive as AP and this would finally give the Vikings a franchise RB.
    8.Falcons-Laron Landry S
    They need safety addressed for obvious reasons, Lawyer Milloy is old and this guy could make some plays in this poor secondary.
    9.Dolphins-Jamarcus Russel
    10.Texans-Marhsawn Lynch

11.49ers-Jamal Anderson DE
    they need a guy to take over for Bryan Young and while Patrick Willis is tempting, Jamal Anderson falling this far is more tempting.
    12.Bills-Patrick Willis
    They were planning on going Willis anyway, even if Lynch got to them, LB is a bigger need after losing Fletcher and Spikes, It’s time to build up another great LB core for the Bills
    13.Rams-Leon Hall CB
    They weak at CB and this gives them a great starter who will push other people down the depth chart which will add more depth to this averge CB core
    14.Panthers-Greg Olsen TE
    They need a threat in the passing game for Carr to throw to and WR is unlikely here so they lean towards this great handed TE
    15.Steelers-Lawrence Timmons OLB
    To replace Joey Porter, he will be a huge impact on this D
    16.Packers-Reggie Nelson S
    They are not actually disappointed that Lynch didn’t fall to them because they needed a starter at S as soon as they could get one and Reggie Nelson to many is the top Defensive Back in this years draft.
    17.Jaguars-Adam Cariker DE
    They could help out this great D even more adding this top 10 deserving prospect to their line.
    18.Bengals-Darelle Revis CB PITSBURG
    They need to address the CB position having little depth at all on this team with aging starters.
    19.Titans-Robert Meachem WR
    They take a look at Jarret and like Meachem better, in my mind it is almost a sure thing they draft a WR unless they go for a CB to help with the Pacman Jones loss or go DE to help the old DE’s on this team out.
    20.Giants-Jon Beason OLB
    They could go Chris Houston but they need to address OLB cutting their starting 2 OLB’s
    21.Broncos-Jarvis Moss DE
    I don’t care for Moss, but a lot of people love him and the Broncos need a DE so here it is.
    22.Cowboys-Dwayne Bowe WR
    They get the “T-O Clone” and have him taught by none other then T-O himself.
    23.Cheifs-Levi Brown T
    I think LB and CB is starting to look like a possibility now but Levi Brown falling all the way here is to good to pass up on
    24.Patriots-Chris Houston CB
    They have a choice, Michael Griffin or Houston and Houston looks to be the pick for replacing Samuel who is surely gone soon
    25.Jets-Aaron Ross CB
    They have absolutely 0 depth at CB and this guy could come in and help out.
    26.Eagles-Michael Griffin S
    Looking for a replacement for Dawkins and I doubt he will play SS because Considine looks to be loved by the Eagles so Griffin will rotate with Dawkins and be mentored by the best Safety in the game.
    27.Saints-Ted Gin

28.Patriots-Brandon Meriwether S
    So they got Samuel’s replacement and now they got Rodney Harrison’s replacment. Their good to go
    29.Ravens-Joe Staley
    They add this T who could be moving up in stock and might be gone by now, but it looks to me he wont be, he can help out the only place it is needed for the Ravens, the O Line.
    30.Chargers-Dwayne Jarrett WR
    He might not fall this far but this helps out a lot if he does, he can give them a true WR threat.
    31.Bears-Ben Grubbs OG
    He is their future starter at G.
    32.Colts-PUZ
    Last edited by LitoSheppard; 04-13-2007, 04:14 PM.

^ bantx
    Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
    **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
    Originally posted by Jughead10
    I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

I love KC's pick well done

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      I love KC's pick well done
      Thanks, do you like it overall?

^ bantx

Comment

bump------

^ bantx

Comment

Decent Buc pick

Comment

great phins pick....and also Ginn will never fall that far.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

once again GREAT raider pick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Will the Browns go Russell or Quinn?

^ bantx

Comment

Originally posted by LitoSheppard View Post
                  Will the Browns go Russell or Quinn?
                  I'd say Quinn

Love the Pats picks!

Comment

would love Quinn or Russell in Aqua and Orange :)

Comment

First off the Saints don't have a poor LB core. Second the Saints go Ginn before Puz

Comment

Good Ravens pick!
                        Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                        Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Good pick, and good explanation. Someone other than a Bills fan finally understands that LB is a bigger need than RB right now.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79 View Post
                            would love Quinn or Russell in Aqua and Orange :)
                            Maybe Quinn, but certainly not Russell. What are you thinking? He will be a bust!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

FYI, Nelson isn't the best secondary player in the draft

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information