X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saints

Round 1) Good

Round 2) Good

Round 3) IDK how he'd fit in with our system. I think i'd rather Brandon Mebane but good mock anyway.

Comment

Not sure why you have the Eagles reaching for players in all 3 rounds. Eric Weddle grades out as a mid second rounder at best, yet you left Merriweather and Aaron Ross on the board for the Eagles to reach at least 20 picks for a decent second round talent?

Tim Crowder is not a bad pick for the Eagles in round 2, but why a DE then? There are other positions of need out there. They could have gone WR, TE, DT, LB, etc. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a team that has Kearse, Howard, Cole, and Juqua Thomas already signed.

I despise the Kenny Irons pick in round 3. The team needs playmakers, so why would they draft a backup RB with no pick in round 4. Makes no sense.

I respect everyone who works hard on these mocks, but it is amazing how many people miss out on team needs and value...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

A+++++++ for chiefs I heart you
        give KC Kenny Scott or Allison wuld be delightful
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Bowe isn't worth the 16th pick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Excellent Detroit mock . . . if we are stuck at two, we will pick Johnson if he's there . . . most people don't believe this, though they should.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

give the cardinals merweather in the 2nd and rufus in the 3rd

i dont know why any body gives the cardinals an MLB, Gerald Hayes is a beast and a future probowler & in a 3-4 Dansby moves inside

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Not sure why you have the Eagles reaching for players in all 3 rounds. Eric Weddle grades out as a mid second rounder at best, yet you left Merriweather and Aaron Ross on the board for the Eagles to reach at least 20 picks for a decent second round talent?

Tim Crowder is not a bad pick for the Eagles in round 2, but why a DE then? There are other positions of need out there. They could have gone WR, TE, DT, LB, etc. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a team that has Kearse, Howard, Cole, and Juqua Thomas already signed.

I despise the Kenny Irons pick in round 3. The team needs playmakers, so why would they draft a backup RB with no pick in round 4. Makes no sense.

I respect everyone who works hard on these mocks, but it is amazing how many people miss out on team needs and value...
                I think the Eagles want and need a safety. Griffin, Nelson, and Landry are off the board. I cant see the Eagles taking a guy with character concerns like Merriweather, and just something made me think the Eagles would like a guy like Weddle who can do so much. Yes, its a reach, but there are reaches in the draft. I did however think long and hard over Ross.
                Crowder is definately not a reach, and the Eagles are always looking to upgrade DLine. Though they have some guys there, there are some major question marks so I thought he was a good fit.
                Finally, Irons. I dont believe he is a reach late third. They need a complimental running back to Westbrook, and Irons definately has a different running style. I thought he was good value.

Comment

1- B-
                  2- B+
                  3- C-

Comment

ugoh over the hwaii C. nice job

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Barbre's not a really good pick, but I liked the other two. Chris Houston is a possibility in the first.

Comment

Good 49ers picks.

Toss up between Willis and Branch

Not sure about Craig Davis, might lean towards Meriweather there.

A toss up between Woodley and Alama Francis for me in the 3rd.

I don't know if Paul Soliai will go that high, but I still like the pick.

Comment

i beleive you forgot reggie nelson, so give him to us in our 3b pick
                          Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                          I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                          Gucci Mane

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information