4th bad, DE and DT are bigger needs

ur missing picks so u shouldnt use that site and should ust type it

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

eh ok giants mock
      good 1st rounder
      earl everett or rufus alexander over ugoh 2nd round
      too early for booker 3rd round and there is no pt of us taking a hb day 1 that would appear 3rd on the depth chart: give us may b jason hill or paul williams
      4th round- a defensive end? are u kidding me? thats one of the LAST positions we need addressed at any point in the draft: give us marshal yanda def there

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

not a big fan of Gonzalez in round 2

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Not particularly good for the Texans. They won't take Levi Brown and Josh Gattis is a reach in the 3rd round. Going by you have available, we'd definitely take Amobi Okoye since he is somehow available. If he's not available we'd take Leon Hall or Reggie Nelson. Going by who you have picked in the 3rd round after our pick we'd probably take Jonathan Wade depending on whether or not we take Hall in the 1st. Johnnie Lee Higgins in the 4th wouldn't be bad but Paul Williams would be better. Other than those I didn't look real closely at your mock, but from what I did see you seem to have a lot of other big-time reaches, but at this point who knows what will happen.
          Last edited by morknolle; 04-22-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

execllent 1st pick for SF. Would like to see Hill as our WR in the 2nd.We need an ILB in the 3rd not a corner and then an OG should be taken by R4

Comment

I would like Michael Griffin and Jon Beason in the first for the Patriots. That's probably the most likely scenario. Patriots probably like Beason over Posluszny (have shown far more interest and he's a slightly better fit IMO), and Griffin > Bowe, as wide receiver isn't much of a need. Newton in the third? Patriots drafted Mills/Thomas last year to add to Ben Watson, and signed Kyle Brady. Plus, he's not even close to a third round value. Terrible pick. Jonathan Wade or Sabby Piscitelli there. Ryan Smith is a big reach as well.

Comment

*sorry, double post. mods please delete.

Comment

Why would Carolina take a QB in the 3rd? They have their starter in Delhomme, their backup and potential QB of the future in David Carr, and a third stringer they love in Brett Basenez.
                  Safety should be the #1 priority for Carolina. There are only 3 safeties on the roster, Minter, Deke Cooper and Salley!! TE has now become an option with new OC Jeff Davidson (Charlie Weis disciple). MLB not OLB is an area that needs to be addressed. DE depth is a need. No need anywhere for a DT. Injured LT and C coming back and the OL is switching to the ZBS (no cut-blocking though).
                  KR/PR MUST be addressed somewhere.

Comment

RavenofProphecy, no way I'm letting the Pats take Griffin when the Eagles need him much more:)

Comment

1st. Jarrett is perfect
                      2nd. NO Pitcock give us Mebane instead
                      3rd. good pick

Comment

Vikes won't take Jamaal Anderson
                        Sidney Rice is a good 2nd round pick
                        Vikes wont take Marten, they feel Cook is their RT who they drafted last year
                        Vikes wont draft a QB this year

Comment

burgess is a terrible pick. An 0-lineman over him and its a great fins draft

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Can't complain at all...Really need a safety and WLB early on. Got em both...then the local boy in round 3..which I LOVE being a huuuge Rutgers fan. :)

Comment

1st - bad
                              2nd - ok
                              3rd - bad
                              4th - ok

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information