30.Chargers-Dwayne Jarret

31.Bears-Paul Puz

32.Colts-Justin Harell

32.Colts-Justin Harrell

^ bantx
    Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
    **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
    Originally posted by Jughead10
    I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Worst mock draft I have ever seen just because you had Cleveland pass on Russell, and if it was a "well researched" mock draft, you would know Cleveland would probably make that pick the second they were on the clock, the rest of the draft isn't horrible, but Russell at 29 makes it a horrible mock draft.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
      Worst mock draft I have ever seen just because you had Cleveland pass on Russell, and if it was a "well researched" mock draft, you would know Cleveland would probably make that pick the second they were on the clock, the rest of the draft isn't horrible, but Russell at 29 makes it a horrible mock draft.
      ya i have to agree with that- russel is most likely going #1 overall if not then in the top 7 for sure. 29? u gotta be kidding me

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

It can't suck harder then your mom, cmon now, give your mom the credit she deserves

^ bantx

Comment

Hey buddy, guess what, The Browns need to win RIGHT NOW, the coaches want to stay around, and a RB, not a QB, makes a immiedte impact.

^ bantx

Comment

While he shouldve been picked up by Miami, I can see JR falling. If the GM's in the NFL had any intelect they would realize he's just a Ryan Leaf, Heath Schuler, Joey Harrington

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

jonathen wade in the first... one of the best mocks yet, keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                jonathen wade in the first... one of the best mocks yet, keep it up!
                I belive Wade will rise very high, and with the other top CB's gone, he is the guy for the Jets

^ bantx

Comment

I'd be more than happy with that pick for the Panthers!

Comment

Jarret is a bad pick for the Chargers. We alreay have 3 big possession receivers in Jackson, Floyd and Osgood. We need a burner.

Comment

Originally posted by defensiveback23 View Post
                      Jarret is a bad pick for the Chargers. We alreay have 3 big possession receivers in Jackson, Floyd and Osgood. We need a burner.
                      Ted Ginn???.....

^ bantx

Comment

Originally posted by JPF View Post
                        I'd be more than happy with that pick for the Panthers!
                        Thanks! :D

^ bantx

Comment

Theres No way that the Vikings trade up to Get Quinn and espically with the Lions. You never see teams in the same divison making draft day trades. Childress said he will not trade up for Brady Quinn he will only let him come to him.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Random observations from Donkey Punch:
                            *No way the Lions & Vikings swing a trade. Divisional rivals NEVER make draft day trades. Although I do agree with your thought process that the Vikings quietly covet Quinn.
                            *Russell will not slip past #3, let alone all the way to the Ravens.
                            *Ted Ginn is a 1st rounder despite his poor workouts.
                            *I guarantee the Bills don't take Lynch. Buffalo weighs character heavier than most NFL teams and Lynch has too many character concerns to pick him that high.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkey Punch View Post
                              Random observations from Donkey Punch:
                              *No way the Lions & Vikings swing a trade. Divisional rivals NEVER make draft day trades. Although I do agree with your thought process that the Vikings quietly covet Quinn.
                              *Russell will not slip past #3, let alone all the way to the Ravens.
                              *Ted Ginn is a 1st rounder despite his poor workouts.
                              *I guarantee the Bills don't take Lynch. Buffalo weighs character heavier than most NFL teams and Lynch has too many character concerns to pick him that high.
                              With Willis gone RB in their second biggest need

^ bantx

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information