1. OAK QB JaMarcus Russell
    2. DET DE Gaines Adams
    3. CLE QB Brady Quinn
    4. TB WR Calvin Johnson
    5. ARI OT Joe Thomas
    6. WAS DE Adam Carriker
    7. MIN S LaRon Landry
    8. ATL OT Levi Brown

Ultimately Detroit should trade down, but will they? Carriker makes a leap into the top eight; he's been moving steadily up and I think at this point the Skins will take him over any other defensive lineman not named Adams. Atlanta has a tough choice between Brown and Okoye, and Petrino could easily go with the Louisville kid.

9. MIA WR Ted Ginn Jr.
    10. HOU RB Adrian Peterson
    11. SF DT Alan Branch
    12. BUF ILB Patrick Willis
    13. STL DT Amobi Okoye
    14. CAR TE Greg Olsen
    15. PIT CB Darrelle Revis
    16. GB RB Marshawn Lynch

Miami reaches for Ginn, whom they hope can fill Wes Welker's role. The Texans should take Peterson if he's there, especially after passing on Bush and Young last year. Revis looks to have claimed the title of the #1 CB in the draft at this point.

17. JAC DE Jamaal Anderson
    18. CIN CB Leon Hall
    19. TEN CB Chris Houston
    20. NYG OLB Paul Pozluzny
    21. DEN OT Joe Staley
    22. DAL S Reggie Nelson
    23. KC CB Aaron Ross
    24. NE OLB Jon Beason

Jacksonville is targeting Nelson, but if potential top-ten pick Anderson falls I think they jump on him, much to Dallas' gratitude. With no Pacman this year, the Titans desperately need a top CB. Beason is good enough to play inside for the Pats.

25. NYJ DE Jarvis Moss
    26. PHI S Michael Griffin
    27. NO DT Justin Harrell
    28. NE S Brandon Meriweather
    29. BAL C Ryan Kalil
    30. SD WR Robert Meachem
    31. CHI OLB Lawrence Timmons
    32. IND WR Anthony Gonzalez

Several of these teams just missed out on the players they wanted and made some questionable picks. Baltimore decides to upgrade the interior line with Kalil. Meachem should be well gone before SD picks. The Timmons selection is the precursor to a Lance Briggs trade. Indy needs receiver depth and a potential replacement when Harrison is gone.

ROUND 2

33. OAK WR Dwayne Bowe
    34. DET ILB David Harris
    35. TB DE Anthony Spencer
    36. CLE CB Eric Wright
    37. CHI OG Ben Grubbs
    38. ARI DE Tim Crowder
    39. ATL S Eric Weddle
    40. MIA OT Tony Ugoh

Detroit and Cleveland reach for Harris and Wright, but these are two of the players getting a lot of hype heading into draft weekend. Weddle could go in the third round, but he has the package that could make a a team gamble on him early in the second. After missing out on Levi Brown, the Dolphins settle for Ugoh.

41. MIN WR Sidney Rice
    42. SF WR Dwayne Jarrett
    43. BUF RB Brian Leonard
    44. ATL DE Charles Johnson
    45. CAR OT Arron Sears
    46. PIT OG Justin Blalock
    47. GB TE Ben Petrick
    48. JAC QB Trent Edwards

A couple potential first-round WRs are off the board here. Buffalo could easily go with a Kenny Irons/Michael Bush type, but Leonard can do it all. Blalock is the potential replacement for Fanaeca. It's time for Jacksonville to get a long-term plan at QB.

49. CIN DT Turk McBride
    50. TEN RB Kenny Irons
    51. NYG CB Marcus McCauley
    52. STL CB Josh Wilson
    53. DAL DE Quentin Moses
    54. KC OT Ryan Harris
    55. SEA TE Zach Miller
    56. DEN DT DeMarcus Tyler

Tennessee needs a back to come in and challenge LenDale. Moses should team up with Ware to form a mean pair of rush linebackers for Dallas. Seattle uses their first pick on a replacement for Wiggins, though they are disappointed that the Packers took Petrick.

57. PHI RB Michael Bush
    58. NO CB Tanard Jackson
    59. NYJ CB Daymeion Hughes
    60. MIA QB Drew Stanton
    61. BAL ILB Buster Davis
    62. SD S Aaron Rouse
    63. NYJ OT James Marten
    64. TB DT Quinn Pitcock

Philly gambles that Bush, a first-round talent, will recover from his injury to be a great complement to Westbrook. As there are a handful of QBs at about the same level, Miami could easily wait till the third to take a Stanton/Kolb/Beck type. Can Davis be groomed to take over when Ray Lewis retires?

ROUND 3

65. OAK DE Ikaika Alama-Francis
    66. DET WR Steve Smith
    67. CLE DE Lamarr Woodley
    68. TB S Josh Gattis
    69. ARI OLB Justin Durant
    70. DEN DE Victor Abiamiri
    71. MIA DE Ray McDonald
    72. MIN C Samson Satele

Detroit might be wary of taking another USC WR, but Smith represents good value in the third round. Durant falling to the third is fortuitous for the Cardinals. Satele is another player that represents good value as a third round pick.

73. HOU WR Craig Davis
    74. BUF CB Michael Coe
    75. ATL K Mason Crosby
    76. SF ILB Brandon Siler
    77. PIT DE Brian Robison
    78. GB OG Marshal Yanda
    79. JAC S Sabby Piscitelli
    80. TEN WR Johnnie Lee Higgins

The Falcons should be the first to jump on Crosby, though I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the second. Siler and Robison are excellent defensive players that could turn into starters for their new teams. Higgins is a bit of a reach, but a lot of folks are really high on him.

81. NYG WR Jason Hill
    82. STL RB Tony Hunt
    83. CAR ILB Anthony Waters
    84. KC DT Ryan McBean
    85. SEA OG Josh Beekman
    86. DEN CB Jonathan Wade
    87. DAL WR Aundrae Allison
    88. NO ILB H.B. Blades

There's great value at RB here, so the Rams basically have their pick of a backup to Jackson. Carolina is looking for a Dan Morgan replacement, and could jump at either Waters or Blades. Dallas could be eyeballing Higgins but will have to settle for Allison.

89. NYJ TE Matt Spaeth
    90. PHI QB John Beck
    91. NE RB Chris Henry
    92. BUF DT Brandon Mebane
    93. SD OLB Stewart Bradley
    94. CHI TE Martrez Milner
    95. IND DT Marcus Thomas
    96. SD DT Paul Soliai
    97. SF CB Usama Young
    98. IND OLB Rufus Alexander
    99. OAK OT Doug Free

Philly gets a long term successor to McNabb at QB. New England gets a workout warrior to complement Maroney. San Diego gets a guy in Bradley that has the ability to play inside for them. Alexander was a potential top-ten pick heading into the year; if Indy can right the ship they'll have found a starting-caliber player at the end of Day 1.
    fantasyfootballcafe.com

this would be a picture perfect denver mock if you had us taking reggie nelson in the 1st... i highly doubt we pass on nelson at pick 21
    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
    Gucci Mane

Comment

1st 2 rounds are good but the 3rd is terrible. We have no need for a guard.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

ewww,Quinn Pitcock and Gattis

Comment

good SF picks, even though i would prefer Willis over Branch in R1 and we dont need a CB in R3

Comment

Beason and Meriweather, I can see. Still not really sure whether or not Meriweather is smart enough to learn the playbook, but Belichick and Pioli know these guys way better than we do. Chris Henry would be an interesting pick. I don't think he lasts that long, and I am not really totally sold on him. But if anyone can coach him up, it's Belichick, so that would be a pick that would be more of a "wait and see."

Comment

good Ravens pick

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I dont think the Bears will take a LB round 1. That leaves Lawrence Timmons for the Champs. But if for some reason Chicago does take him, the Colts would take either Dwayne Bowe or Dwayne Jarrett over Anthony Gonzalez. Then with their 1st 3rd rounder they will take the best RB available like possibly Chris Henry or Brandon Jackson and I like the pick of Rufus Alexander with the other 3rd.
                INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Saints go Jarrett round 1 easily.

Round 2 Good pick.

Round 3 give us Matt Spaeth here

Comment

1st okay

2nd BAD, jarrett would be a better pick

3rdA good

3rdB good

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

AMAZING.... PERFECT Phins 1st Round Selection. I would be the happiest man on earth!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I loved you for the first two picks, but QB is not a day one need. Rufus Alexander could work, so could Stewart Bradley

Comment

1st-good

2nd-okay, Miller over Petrick

3rd-bad, no way we take a guard that early
                          Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

Pretty good Cardinals draft.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I actually do not mind the Buc draft

Comment

Working...