Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAST MOCK....most likley

http://www.mymockdraft.com/6001/Review.aspx

um i think i made it a little even for every team, i took some feedback from my mock two days ago and made some different picks
    I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Nice Vikings Mock Draft and i like Crowder in the 3rd

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Very solid eagles draft.

Comment

Pretty good BUcs mock, but i think Crowder would be better than Abiamiri,

Comment

willis, brown, okoye, carriker, nelson, staley are all better picks for miami at number 9

Comment

Not bad. Willis > Carriker and I don't see Alexander in the 34.

Comment

sry miami fan, i got u who hates ted ginn to the dolphins, and i got another fan who hates anydoby but ted ginn..give me a break fin fans

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

ok giants draft

great 1st rounder
                horrible 2nd rounder
                great 3rd rounder

in the 2nd instead of irons who would appear 3rd on the depth chart, give us craig davis

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Bad for the Lions

1. Thomas - No its CJ/Gaines
                  2. Spencer - Good Pick
                  3. Trent Edwards - I dont like him and he wont be there in the 3rd

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

i wanna see matt milen get out of new york w/o being mobbed by every detriot fan if he takes cj

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                      i wanna see matt milen get out of new york w/o being mobbed by every detriot fan if he takes cj
                      mobbed asking for autographs? cuz i know as a die-hard Lions fan i wouldnt mind seeing CJ in honolulu blue.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

matt wont do it, not after goin 1/3, i agree johnson is a cant-miss but those types have failed before and if he doesnt work out, which he might not cause of the horrid o-line and qb in detriot, then millen is out a job, they have a better chance doing good with a new o-line or a defense that actually needs to be gameplanned against

Comment

I love Beason with the 24th pick, but no way we draft a receiver in the early rounds..

Comment

Pretty good Eagles picks, and an OK mock overall. I love your first round pick in Griffin. Safety is our biggest need, and most people know that by now. Although DE is a need, the Eagles have shown a lot of interest in Brian Leonard, and I think will draft him in the second if he is still available. I would then change the Eagles third round pick to Anthony Waters. I wouldn't mind the scenario you have, I would actually enjoy it. But those are guys I think that would be better suited for our team, and more realistic as well.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information