• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses' Mock Draft (Dec. 5, 2006)

Moses' Mock Draft
    December 5, 2006

1. Detroit Lions :: Brady Quinn - Quarterback - Senior - Notre Dame

2. Oakland Raiders :: Calvin Johnson - Wide Receiver - Junior - Georgia Tech

3. Arizona Cardinals :: Joe Thomas - Offensive Tackle - Senior - Wisconsin

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: Gaines Adams - Defensive End - Senior - Clemson

5. Green Bay Packers :: Adrian Peterson - Runningback - Junior - Oklahoma

6. Washington Redskins :: Alan Branch - Defensive Tackle - Junior - Michigan

7. Houston Texans :: Leon Hall - Cornerback - Senior - Michigan

8. Cleveland Browns :: Darrelle Revis - Cornerback - Junior - Pittsburgh

9. Minnesota Vikings :: Dwayne Jarrett - Wide Receiver - Junior - USC

10. St. Louis Rams :: Amobi Okoye - Defensive Tackle - Senior - Louisville

11. San Francisco 49ers :: Marcus McCauley - Cornerback - Senior - Fresno St.

12. Miami Dolphins :: Sam Baker - Offensive Tackle - Junior - USC

13. Pittsburgh Steelers :: Jake Long - Offensive Tackle - Junior - Michigan

14. Buffalo Bills :: DeMarcus Tyler - Defensive Tackle - Senior - North Carolina St.

15. Tennessee Titans :: Quentin Moses - Defensive End - Senior - Georgia

16. Atlanta Falcons :: LaRon Landry - Safety - Senior - L.S.U.

17. Carolina Panthers :: Reggie Nelson - Safety - Junior - Florida

18. Philadelphia Eagles :: Patrick Willis - Linebacker - Senior - Ole Miss

19. New York Giants :: Marshawn Lynch - Runningback - Junior - California

20. New York Jets :: LaMarr Woodley - Defensive End - Senior - Michigan

21. Kansas City Chiefs :: Ted Ginn Jr. - Wide Receiver - Junior - Ohio St.

22. Jacksonville Jaguars :: Paul Posluszny - Outside Linebacker - Senior - Penn St.

23. Denver Broncos :: Quinn Pitcock - Defensive Tackle - Senior - Ohio St.

24. Cincinnati Bengals :: Victor Abiamiri - Defensive End - Senior - Notre Dame

25. New England Patriots :: Antoine Cason - Cornerback - Junior - Arizona St.

26. Dallas Cowboys :: Levi Brown - Offensive Tackle - Senior - Penn St.

27. New Orleans Saints :: H.B. Blades - Inside Linebacker - Senior - Pittsburgh

28. Baltimore Ravens :: Justin Blalock - Guard - Senior - Texas

29. New England Patriots :: Anthony Spencer - Defensive End - Senior - Purdue

30. San Diego Chargers :: Michael Griffin - Safety - Senior - Texas

31. Chicago Bears :: Rufus Alexander - Outside Linebacker - Senior - Oklahoma

32. Indianapolis Colts :: Earl Everrett - Outside Linebacker - Senior - Florida

if the pack gets AP i'll give it an A+++++++

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Poz?

Meh...I don't like it.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
        Poz?

Meh...I don't like it.
        Care to explain why? The Jaguards clearly have a need at linebacker and he is the best available.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses
          Poz?

Meh...I don't like it.
          Care to explain why? The Jaguards clearly have a need at linebacker and he is the best available.
          Explain how the Jaguards clearly have a need at linebacker to me, if you will.

I certainly don't see it. They could use depth, but they don't need a starter.

Comment

Poz?

Meh...I don't like it.
            Clint Ingram is looking like the real deal. The only real question is if Mike Peterson can return to top form for next year. Perhaps the only need is a capable back-up to groom for next year, but that may be for next year's draft.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag
              Poz?

Meh...I don't like it.

The Jaguars lack talent at the position. Ingram/Peterson/Smith isn't a very strong combination and as you mentioned, there is absolutely no depth.

Comment

I like the pick. I really want Jarrett but with him being gone in your draft Long would probably be my next pick.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Poz?

Meh...I don't like it.

The Jaguars lack talent at the position. Ingram/Peterson/Smith isn't a very strong combination and as you mentioned, there is absolutely no depth.
                  Popular assumption by Jaguars fans is that the combo would be Peterson/Smith/Ingram, with Smith in the middle.

That IS a strong combo, and it'll likely be the best linebacking corps the team has had since the "Hardy Boys" (Kevin Hardy and Hardy Nickerson) roamed the field.

All three of those players run 4.6 or better 40s, and if Peterson was moved over to the Weakside spot, his natural position, it'd give the team the playmaker in space that it hasn't for years linebacking for them.

There isn't a weak link among those three players. I'd be fine if the team drafted a OLB in the mid-rounds AS A PROJECT, but besides that, WE DON'T NEED A STARTER.

Comment

Poz?

Meh...I don't like it.

Popular assumption by Jaguars fans is that the combo would be Peterson/Smith/Ingram, with Smith in the middle.

That IS a strong combo, and it'll likely be the best linebacking corps the team has had since the "Hardy Boys" (Kevin Hardy and Hardy Nickerson) roamed the field.

All three of those players run 4.6 or better 40s, and if Peterson was moved over to the Weakside spot, his natural position, it'd give the team the playmaker in space that it hasn't for years linebacking for them.

There isn't a weak link among those three players. I'd be fine if the team drafted a OLB in the mid-rounds AS A PROJECT, but besides that, WE DON'T NEED A STARTER.
                    He brings up a good point about depth, though. However, I agree that we shouldn't seek depth in the first. I'd wait until later rounds or FA.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

I like the Fins getting Baker, I really don't see any holes in that draft. A.

Comment

I haven't seen a mock draft without the Packers getting Peterson or Lynch (besides Scott Wright's latest) in a looooong time.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Do you really think Okoye and Tyler leap that far up?

Comment

Re: Moses' Mock Draft (Dec. 5, 2006)

21. Kansas City Chiefs :: Ted Ginn Jr. - Wide Receiver - Junior - Ohio St.
                            Awesome.He can replace Dante on punt returns

Comment

I'm a fan of Griffin and think he would be a great fit for the Chargers. I don't think we will draft a S in the 1st round unless we cut Terrence Kiel for his drug dealing charges. AJ Smith always talks about how he loves character so Kiel has a good chance at unemployment after the season and Griffin would be a great canidate to fill in at S.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information