Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Nfl Mock Draft

1.)Minnesota Vikings-Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
    2.)Oakland Raiders-Calais Campbell, DE, Miami (FL)
    3.)Kansas City Chiefs-Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    4.)Houston Texans-Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
    5.)Tennessee Titans-Early Doucet, WR, Louisiana State
    6.)Washington Redskins-Glenn Dorsey, DT, Louisiana State
    7.)Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Sam Baker, OT, Southern California
    8.)Detroit Lions-Kenny Phillips, SS, Miami (FL)
    9.)Dallas Cowboys (via Cle)-DeSean Jackson, WR California
    10.)Miami Dolphins-Jared Gaither, OT, Maryland
    11.)Carolina Panthers-Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida
    12.)Arizona Cardinals-Paul Oliver, CB, Georgia
    13.)New York Giants-Dan Conner, LB, Penn State
    14.)Green Bay Packers-Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
    15.)Buffalo Bills-Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan
    16.)Pittsburgh Steelers-Lawrence Jackson, DE, Southern California
    17.)Atlanta Falcons-Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College
    18.)New York Jets-Shawn Crable, OLB, Michigan
    19.)St. Louis Rams-Frank Okam, DT, Texas
    20.)Cincinnati Bengals-Tyson Jackson, DE, Louisiana State
    21.)New England Patriots (via SF)-Vince Hall, LB, Virginia Tech
    22.)Jacksonville Jaguars-Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky
    23.)Philadelphia Eagles-Keith Rivers, LB, Southern California
    24.)Seattle Seahawks-Steve Slaton, RB, West Virginia
    25.)Denver Broncos-Adarius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State
    26.)Baltimore Ravens-Antoine Cason, CB, Arizona
    27.)Dallas Cowboys-Andre Flullen, DL, Florida State
    28.)San Diego Chargers-Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
    29.)Chicago Bears-Chad Henne, QB, Michigan
    30.)New England Patriots-Chris Long, DE, Virginia
    31.)New Orleans Saints-James Laurinaitis, OLB, Ohio State
    32.)San Francisco 49ers (via Ind)-Anthony “Red” Bryant, NT, Texas A&M

No comment about the draft order please. There is nothing here that is absurd and unreasonable to expect so deal with it if you don't like it. You really have no idea what will happen.

edit: deleted
    Last edited by kalbears13; 05-20-2007, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
      It is absurd and unreasonable to have two NFC teams in the Superbowl. I am very sure that this will not happen.
      Read again. The Niners have the Colts 1st round pick. The Colts are in the AFC. The Saints are in the NFC. Please take time to read my entire post before you start calling my work absurd.

Comment

Oh snap. Didn't see the Via. Sorry. It was hiding.

Comment

Wow...top 5 pick for the Titans next year? Its possible so I am not complaining. However I have DeSean Jackson as the #1 WR next year and it is possible that this year is Albert Haynesworth's last year as a Titan given it is his contract year so they could take Glenn Dorsey

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

DeSean Jackson, much like Ted Ginn lacks ideal size and is not an prototype number 1 WR in NFL. Who knows how much of a pounding he will take trying to go across the middle. Doucet has good size (6'1", 205 Lbs) and solid speed (rumored 4.4). I think he has the potential to developed into a dependable number 1 WR in the NFL and make a few Pro Bowls. Jackson I feel will be more of a playmaking weapon then a go to WR and Tennessee needs a go to guy. They need to get dependability before they look for electricity.

I think Jackson is somewhat overrated as a prospect because many like him more then Ginn and the Ginn bashing has been rampant on these boards for some time which leads to alot of pumping up for Jackson.

To me, Doucet is the number 1 WR in the class right now and a solid fit for the Titans as a go to partner for VY. I see where your going with the Dorsey pick but I have them taking a step back this year after all the offseason losses and having a top 5 pick. Thinking is that they will notice the need to bring in some help for VY after the offense suffers with VY as the only true threat. The defense should at the very least be solid.

Comment

I can live with that for the Chiefs. The only way I see them being 3rd is if LJ gets hurt or Croyle completely bombs, but it's possible. Tackle is a huge need at this point in time, as is corner so that could be an option as well.

Comment

Eh, the Lions have two Round 2 safeties (Daniel Bullocks, Gerald Alexander) that they're probably going to turn to for the future.. Unless they switch Alexander to a CB, in which case drafting Phillips makes me a happy camper.
                Last edited by WMD; 05-18-2007, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I've heard more often then not that Alexander will be moved to CB and they never did replace Por Bowler Dre Bly so that's my thinking there. Plus at that spot, Phillips is far an away the best talent and you can't pass on a guy like him who can add so much to the defense.

Comment

Steve Slaton to Seattle is interesting. Not going to complain because Im not sure how much longer Shaun Alexander has the will to play at a high level. But that would be alot of money tied up in RBs. Im pretty sure Morris is being overpaid. It could happen though I wouldnt complain.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

GREAT Chiefs pick

Comment

Raiders pick isn't good at all. DE isn't a need for the Raiders. Either Long, McFadden would be a Raider.

Comment

Isn't Laurinaitis Road Warrier Hawk's kid?

If so pretty cool and a good pick anyway. Would rather DT here but it's cool.

Comment

Strong possibility for the Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oaktown1981 View Post
                              Raiders pick isn't good at all. DE isn't a need for the Raiders. Either Long, McFadden would be a Raider.
                              DE isn't a need at all but RB is? You have Lamont Jordan who started last season, blus FA signing Domanick Rhodes as a capable backup and Michael Bush who is your future and the most physically talented of all your backs.

Who do you have at DE? Burgess has been saying how unhappy he is with his contract all offseason and Quentin "please let him stop being so lazy" Moses is the best option on the other side. Your on course to start a rookie 3rd round pick and your best player at the position is unhappy. Not to mention DE is one of the most important positions to get depth at because you need to keep getting pressure on the QB.

No way Al Davis uses another 2nd overall on Jake Long after watching Gallery tank so quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information