• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses' Mock Draft (Dec. 18, 2006)

Moses' Mock Draft
    December 18, 2006

1. Detroit Lions :: Brady Quinn - Quarterback - Senior - Notre Dame

2. Oakland Raiders :: Calvin Johnson - Wide Receiver - Junior - Georgia Tech

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: Gaines Adams - Defensive End - Senior - Clemson

4. Houston Texans :: Joe Thomas - Offensive Tackle - Senior - Wisconsin

5. Arizona Cardinals :: Leon Hall - Cornerback - Senior - Michigan

6. Cleveland Browns :: Adrian Peterson - Runningback - Junior - Oklahoma

7. Washington Redskins :: Alan Branch - Defensive Tackle - Junior - Michigan

8. Minnesota Vikings :: Dwayne Jarrett - Wide Receiver - Junior - USC

9. Green Bay Packers :: Marshawn Lynch - Runningback - Junior - California

10. St. Louis Rams :: LaRon Landry - Safety - Senior - L.S.U.

11. Miami Dolphins :: Marcus McCauley - Cornerback - Senior - Fresno St.

12. Carolina Panthers :: JaMarcus Russell - Quarterback - Junior - L.S.U.

13. San Francisco 49ers :: Darrelle Revis - Cornerback - Junior - Pittsburgh

14. Buffalo Bills :: Patrick Willis - Linebacker - Senior - Ole Miss

16. Kansas City Chiefs :: Ted Ginn Jr. - Wide Receiver - Junior - Ohio St.

17. Pittsburgh Steelers :: LaMarr Woodley - Defensive End/Outside Linebacker - Senior - Michigan

18. New York Giants :: Amobi Okoye - Defensive Tackle - Senior - Louisville

19. Atlanta Falcons :: Reggie Nelson - Safety - Junior - Florida

20. Denver Broncos :: Johnnie Lee Higgins - Wide Receiver - Senior - U.T.E.P.

21. Philadelphia Eagles :: Paul Posluszny - Linebacker - Senior - Penn St.

22. New York Jets :: Victor Abiamiri - Defensive End/Outside Linebacker - Senior - Notre Dame

23. Jacksonville Jaguars :: Michael Griffin - Safety - Senior - Texas

24. Cincinnati Bengals :: Quinn Pitcock - Defensive Tackle - Senior - Ohio St.

25. New England Patriots :: Quentin Moses - Defensive End/Outside Linebacker - Senior - Georgia

26. Dallas Cowboys :: Levi Brown - Offensive Tackle - Senior - Penn St.

27. New Orleans Saints :: Antoine Cason - Cornerback - Junior - Arizona

28. New England Patriots :: Aaron Ross - Cornerback - Senior - Texas

29. Baltimore Ravens :: Justin Blalock - Offensive Guard/Tackle - Senior - Texas

30. Indianapolis Colts :: DeMarcus Tyler - Defensive Tackle - Senior - North Carolina St.

31. Chicago Bears :: Troy Smith - Quarterback - Senior - Ohio St.

32. San Diego Chargers :: Jeff Samardzija - Wide Receiver - Senior - Notre Dame

Wow that would be a very bad situation to be in for the Cardinals and I hope we would trade down but that is the best pick in the situation I guess, Landry might be just as good though. The Colts pick is good as well. Nice job on this mock Moses.

Comment

Is that the current order? Just wondering.

Comment

If the Cards were at 5 and Thomas was taken before, hopefully they would trade down, but if not Hall or Landry works.

BoneKrusher

Comment

McCauley has not played well enough this year to be picked that high.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Where are the Tennessee Titans!?!?!?!

Comment

Bad Colts pick. They would go with LaMarr Woodley or Amobi Okoye over Tank Tyler anyday. And you forgot to put a team in the draft, the Tennessee Titans. They would go with Tedd Ginn Jr. or LaRon Landry.
              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

OLB is becoming less and less of a need. We'd take Brown or Blalock there, maybe Tyler.

Comment

Originally posted by Titans_Dynasty85
                  Where are the Tennessee Titans!?!?!?!
                  Wow. :shock: No idea how I manged to do that but it pretty much ruins the entire draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron
                    OLB is becoming less and less of a need. We'd take Brown or Blalock there, maybe Tyler.
                    Bryan Thomas is a free agent and the Jets don't have a true edge rusher for their 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985
                      Bad Colts pick. They would go with LaMarr Woodley or Amobi Okoye over Tank Tyler anyday. And you forgot to put a team in the draft, the Tennessee Titans. They would go with Tedd Ginn Jr. or LaRon Landry.
                      :evil: I hate comments like this. Look at the draft. Is LaMarr Woodler or Amobi Okoye available at the Colts pick? No. So don't suggest them as picks.

Comment

I like the potential of JaMarcus Russell, but I would much rather see that Panthers use their first-round pick on a player who can help immediately. Either a left tackle to solidify our offensive line or a safety to take over for Mike Minter or Shaun Williams.

I think we could find someone like Kevin Kolb later in the draft that could develop at the same rate as Russell and help us just as quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          I think he'll have a huge off-season and be picked very high. If he runs sub 4.4 at his size scouts are going to drool over him. I can't see him being lower than the 3rd corner selected if he runs sub 4.4.

Comment

Originally posted by JustJoe2k5
                            I like the potential of JaMarcus Russell, but I would much rather see that Panthers use their first-round pick on a player who can help immediately. Either a left tackle to solidify our offensive line or a safety to take over for Mike Minter or Shaun Williams.

I think we could find someone like Kevin Kolb later in the draft that could develop at the same rate as Russell and help us just as quickly.
                            Panthers aren't going to win with Delhomme or Weinke though, that's the thing. They need either a free-agent QB or somebody in the draft to groom to become the franchise quarterback. No amount of offensive line help or defensive help will fix the gaping hole at quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses
                              Originally posted by draftguru151
                              I think he'll have a huge off-season and be picked very high. If he runs sub 4.4 at his size scouts are going to drool over him. I can't see him being lower than the 3rd corner selected if he runs sub 4.4.
                              He might be the 3rd CB taken, but you have him as the 2nd.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information