No announcement yet.

2008 #1 Pick: Who Gets It?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm..i think minnesota or tampa bay. TB is aging on defense and no offense. They have no qb and simms is a backup, not a starter. Minnesota will go through some growing pains with jackson at QB, not to mention they have the worst receiving core in the NFL, low ranked pass D, and no DE outside of erasmus james (to my knowledge). A lot of holes to fill, and i see more inconsistent QB play next year because jackson doesnt have a whole lot to work with, and he is going to start only his third game next year.

Comment

oakland or tampa

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty
        I hate to go aganist my team but i think Vikings. If you saw the schedule for the vikings next year. But were playing the NFC East and AFC West, Very Tough Divisons to play.

Maybe it could be buffalo.
        I highly doubt Buffalo. If Willis isn't traded or holding out or some freak occurence then our offense will be good enough to keep us from the cellar, regardless of any hangover we could potentially suffer from losing Clements and Fletcher. At worst we'll have a first day pick (youboty or a new guy) at CB and still crowell and ellison and almost certainly some starting worthy addition or possibly even Spikes still at LB. Run defense could be a problem still but noone really knows how McCargo will fare or our potential new LB. Some interior line shakeups could be in store for all we know

Comment

The Bucs, just because.

does anyone know how many times a team has had the number one pick two years in a row?
          Peyton Manning Fanboy
          Originally posted by Complex
          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820
            The Bucs, just because.

does anyone know how many times a team has had the number one pick two years in a row?
            3 times in the past 20 years, the most recent being Cleveland with Couch and Brown

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan54
              Raiders, changing HC so rapidly iMO does nothing for the team.

Not the Lions, becasue whoever they draft, Quinn or Thomas would drastically improve the team
              You do realize that Kitna would still start at least 75% of the games next year if we took one of these guys.

It won't be the Lions though. They will win a couple meaningless games next year and end up picking out of the top 5 (probably still in the top ten though, lol).
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I can't see the Raiders getting the first pick. Their defense will only improve by next year, and their offense has to get *a little* better...

I could see Tampa getting it, or cleveland.

Comment

Depends who the Raiders and Lions take. Which ever one doesn't take a QB will have a chance at it.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

New England

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                      Depends who the Raiders and Lions take. Which ever one doesn't take a QB will have a chance at it.
                      The Raiders would be better off with a brand new QB... experienced or not.

Comment

It's nice to know Green Bay has 6 total games against the teams listed.

In my objective view I would say the Lions. It all starts in the trenches, and they're weak there on both sides of the ball.

Comment

I won't pick yet, I'll wait until the 12:59 before the first game starts.

Comment

i think detroit....... oakland has some talent on their D, the lions are not going to improve with kitna at the helm

Go Ravens!

Comment

I'm the only one who voted other. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                I'm the only one who voted other. Interesting.
                                Who do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information