Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The Next Chapter in the T.O. Saga?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere
    its funny, normally TO is great on the field and a pain in the ass off the field. This year, he didnt really do anything wrong off the field. maybe a couple times he ran his mouth a tiny bit, but nothing serious and it got blown out of porportion because he is TO. The suicide thing, he dint do anything wrong, thats completely the media fault that it became a circus. However, on the field, he had his worst season in a long time. yeah, he led the league in TDs, but he also led the league in drops, totally uncharacterstic of himself, he is normally very surehanded...anyways, i figure the Cowboys will keep him, no matter what happens with Parcells, who might retire out of frustration with Romo, not TO. you would have to think TO will not drop passes like that next year and if he is as low key off the field next year as he was this year and stops dropping passes, they'd have to be very pleased with him.
    Parcells might retire, but it wont be because of Romo. He is upset about the snap dont get me wrong, but if you have listened to him and Romo this season, they both have a good relationship.

Comment

Owens is going to be a 34 year old, with injuries, antics and drops all ramping up. No one will want him if Dallas cuts him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
        Owens is going to be a 34 year old, with injuries, antics and drops all ramping up. No one will want him if Dallas cuts him.
        That's funny cause I think the only two teams that would look at him would be Atlanta and Oakland.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

hmm , i highly doubt that.
          Your saying if Dallas cuts him, he wont play another down in the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
            I have aways seen TO going to Atlanta to play with Vick...and with the Falcons being unhappy with their young guns, I see a potential trade. It may have to involve a holder now though.

Arthur Blank is too image conscious, well, image crazy is more appropriate. Owens wanted to play in Atlanta, Moss as well, both were denied. Moss talked to 790, the Atlanta radio station, and said as much. Especially after the spitting incident, no way the team would accept him.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
              I have aways seen TO going to Atlanta to play with Vick...and with the Falcons being unhappy with their young guns, I see a potential trade. It may have to involve a holder now though.

Arthur Blank is too image conscious, well, image crazy is more appropriate. Owens wanted to play in Atlanta, Moss as well, both were denied. Moss talked to 790, the Atlanta radio station, and said as much. Especially after the spitting incident, no way the team would accept him.
              we never known in the nfl
              jerry jones signed T.O ever after the star stuff
              Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

Hey what happen

To saying dallas should get a new holder
                Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information