Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts vs Ravens

Who will win it ?

i think the ravens d will show up big, and eliminate the colts something like 24-10

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
    They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
    The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Ravens. Defense is too good and will be frustrating Manning all game. Steve McNair has the experience to go all the way, I take Baltimore.

Comment

This is going to be a very good game. If the Ravens switch up their defense a lot, which is going to confuse the O-line and Peyton a lot. I expect Freeney to get a lot of pressure on McNair because he has done very well against Ogden in the past. I don't think the D will be as good this week and Jamal Lewis will get about 100 yards give or take. It will really come down to what kind of protection Peyton gets and if he is able to make good decisions under the pressure from the great Ravens' defense. I say Colts 24 Ravens 21

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          This is going to be a very good game. If the Ravens switch up their defense a lot, which is going to confuse the O-line and Peyton a lot. I expect Freeney to get a lot of pressure on McNair because he has done very well against Ogden in the past. I don't think the D will be as good this week and Jamal Lewis will get about 100 yards give or take. It will really come down to what kind of protection Peyton gets and if he is able to make good decisions under the pressure from the great Ravens' defense. I say Colts 24 Ravens 21
          Bingo. That's the key to the entire game.

Comment

My early vibe on the game is a Colts win 24-3, I dont think we'll be able to pressure Manning, and he will wear our D down. I pray Im wrong but I fear Im not.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

As a Colts fan last year I made the trip to Baltimore for the Sunday night opener. Im hoping this game goes the same way that one went.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I'm taking the Colts. I think Manning will be able to beat the Ravens secondary and I think they'll be able to hold off the Ravens blitzes. The Colts defense stepped up big this week and I expect their speed on defense to hurt the Ravens, esspcially the matchup of Freeney on Ogden.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I have to go with the Ravens, but yeah I agree with what some other people said earlier, it will all depend on how good Manning gets protected. I think the Ravens are going to rattle him, and make him make some bad decisions, therefore I will take the Ravens in this one.
                  Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

I have to go with the ravens. Depending on the weather will also tell how the game will go. If it is rainy or even snowy, the colts have no chance. I also think it will depend on how the colts can stop lewis at running the ball.

Comment

The Ravens are amazing on defense, and have an underrated offense that has pretty much gotten better each week since Billick took over.

I'm going to go with the Ravens.

Comment

Indy.

Comment

The fact that the Colts won big last week with Peyton having an average game at best is scary. If Indy's defense plays like that this game is already over.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

I think the Ravens are gonna control the game 17-10 Ravens.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I've said it in the team discussion and i'll say it here: Ravens Pride!

Indy will not be able to run the ball and that was the reason they were able to put together drives against the Chiefs. The Ravens' pass rush will get to Manning more effectively then the Chiefs which will lead to turnovers and that will be the down fall of the Dolts! McNair will have time to pass and lead the offense down the field. The Ravens' offensive line only let up 16 sacks all year, but what now all of a sudden because of Dwight Freeney they won't be able to pass protect? Freeney will not be a factor, much like he wasn't all year. With the Ravens' driving on offense that Dolt defense will crack and crumble and all of a sudden Bob Sanders' knee injury will flare up magically.

Welcome back to Baltimore Colts, now GET THE F**K OUT CAUSE YOU AIN'T WELCOME IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravens in a blowout 31-3!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information