Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelersfan43
    Colts win 35 24
    no way they score 35 on the best defense in the NFL. your just mad the Ravens dominated the steelers this year.

Comment

hmmm

I see this game playing out similar to the Steelers-Colts game last year, except the Ravens are better than the Steelers were last year and they are at home. I think people picking the Colts are underestimating the importance of the bye week and home field advantage. I think the Ravens and their crowd will get on the Colts early and by the time the Colts recover it'll be too late.

Ravens 27 - Colts 17

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

I see the Ravens winning in a close one. Something like 16 - 13.

Comment

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by Komp
          I think people picking the Colts are underestimating the importance of the bye week and home field advantage.
          nope, i'm just not underestimating the best qb and the nfl and i'm not overestimating a weak offense. anyone who thinks the ravens can walk in and take this game without second thought is, in my opinion, a homer ravens fan or didn't pay attention all season.

Comment

I think Ogden will do better then he has in the past against Freeny, I think he knows that it is his last chance to get another ring and possibly his last game in Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              I think people picking the Colts are underestimating the importance of the bye week and home field advantage.
              nope, i'm just not underestimating the best qb and the nfl and i'm not overestimating a weak offense. anyone who thinks the ravens can walk in and take this game without second thought is, in my opinion, a homer ravens fan or didn't pay attention all season.
              Or they see the fact that the colts have lost their last 4 road games as a weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031
                Or they see the fact that the colts have lost their last 4 road games as a weakness.
                ahhh, so because they've lost their last 4 on the road, baltimore is going to blow them out and one could reasonably conclude that indy has less than no chance?

Comment

ahhh, so because they've lost their last 4 on the road, baltimore is going to blow them out and one could reasonably conclude that indy has less than no chance?
                  They have reasonable doubt to conclude that the Ravens are an overall better team with home field advantage. Not to mention a history of poor playoff performances under Tony Dungy.

No one can really predict a blowout. So both predicting them and criticizing people for predicting them seems awfully pointless.

Comment

They have reasonable doubt to conclude that the Ravens are an overall better team with home field advantage. Not to mention a history of poor playoff performances under Tony Dungy.

No one can really predict a blowout. So both predicting them and criticizing people for predicting them seems awfully pointless.
                    one would've assumed you actually read my post before complaining about it. you may want to go back and re-read the bold part before we continue a thoroughly worthless conversation.

Comment

one would've assumed you actually read my post before complaining about it. you may want to go back and re-read the bold part before we continue a thoroughly worthless conversation.
                      One could say the same thing about virtually any playoff match up. These teams are supposed to be good, no game is a gimme.

Comment

J-Crack >>> Colts Run D....

Ravens are going to try and to pass the ball early than start pounding it. The Chiefs gameplan was seriously weak. I figured a freaking 4 year old put it together. The Colts were only .500 on the road this season, HELLO.
                        Whats up buttercup!

Comment

The one-week layoff may hurt the Ravens, who really knows, but comparing regular season stats and what the playoffs could bring is not a good way of determining who wins. The playoffs are a different breed, the stats from Week 1-Week 17 matter but they aren't going to get you anywhere. I'm a homer, so I'm obviously picking the Colts but I don't think Manning will be shaken. The INTs were not poor passes like they were in Playoffs of the Past. They were simple miscommunications between Manning and Harrison, while rare, they still happen. Has it happened before like it has on Sunday? No. Is there a reason to believe it'll happen consecutively? I don't think so.

BTW, J-Crack, lol.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

one thing that people are overlooking is the way baltiomre plays with rest...

after our bye, we were the 1st team to beat the saints in the superdome this year
                            - after our loss to the bengals, billick gave the team a 5 day rest, which was another bye, and then we came out and beat the chiefs at arrowhead
                            -also we havnt lost after a bye since something like 2001

baltimore is a veteran team who needs rest... the bye helped those aging players rest and they will be scary saturday

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokeys
                              J-Crack >>> Colts Run D....

Ravens are going to try and to pass the ball early than start pounding it. The Chiefs gameplan was seriously weak. I figured a freaking 4 year old put it together. The Colts were only .500 on the road this season, HELLO.
                              IIRC, last week it was Larry Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>......>>>Colts Run D. We saw how that worked out.

We beat the Giants, Pats and Broncos all on the road. This team steps up in big games, I think they do it again this week.

Comment

We all know Peyton will choke.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information