X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991
    I cant wait until tommorow
    GAME TIME!
    Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
    Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

• Originally posted by toonsterwu
      If the Colts D plays as well as they did last week, then I think they have a good chance. BUt I picked the Ravens. Their D is too good, and their offense can score enough. I expect a higher scoring game than I've seen from some pundits. Perhaps say, 24-17.
      The Dolts did not really play great run d cause they only ran L.J 13 times. If they gave him the usaual 20+ carries he would have tore them up.
      BTW this game will be a great rivalry for years to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
        Originally posted by toonsterwu
        If the Colts D plays as well as they did last week, then I think they have a good chance. BUt I picked the Ravens. Their D is too good, and their offense can score enough. I expect a higher scoring game than I've seen from some pundits. Perhaps say, 24-17.
        The Dolts did not really play great run d cause they only ran L.J 13 times. If they gave him the usaual 20+ carries he would have tore them up.
        Judging by what? His two yard average on those 13 runs?

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
          The Colts are a defense that gets easily worn down, they depend on the offense opening up a sizable lead in the 2nd half to stop teams from just putting it on the ground and grindin it out on em.

Comment

• Colts. They're just a better team, more leadership on both sides of the ball and a better coach and QB. That's where it counts. Bob Sanders back, expect a thrashing and Baltimore fans to cry all the way home with nostalgic memories of the original Baltimore franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChampIsHere
              Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              The Colts are a defense that gets easily worn down, they depend on the offense opening up a sizable lead in the 2nd half to stop teams from just putting it on the ground and grindin it out on em.
              I wouldn't say they get worn down easily. The reason they're better with a lead is because that forces teams to pass so they can just have Freeney and Mathis pin their ears back and get to the quarterback.

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7
                Colts. They're just a better team, more leadership on both sides of the ball and a better coach and QB. That's where it counts. Bob Sanders back, expect a thrashing and Baltimore fans to cry all the way home with nostalgic memories of the original Baltimore franchise.
                I really hate you. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7
                  Colts. They're just a better team, more leadership on both sides of the ball and a better coach and QB. That's where it counts. Bob Sanders back, expect a thrashing and Baltimore fans to cry all the way home with nostalgic memories of the original Baltimore franchise.

I have revised my prediction and I say 28 21 colts. colts are down 14 to 21 with 130 to go, peyton drives the colts down the feild and scores with 35 seconds left. ravens get the kickoff return it to the colts 40so they decide to try to get closer before they try to kick the feild goal to win it. steve mcnair drops back pumps right, looks left and throws it to heap on a 10 yard out, bob sanders picks it off and takes it back for a td with one second left. colts kick the extra point and stop the ravens on the kick return. :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43

I have revised my prediction and I say 28 21 colts. colts are down 14 to 21 with 130 to go, peyton drives the colts down the feild and scores with 35 seconds left. ravens get the kickoff return it to the colts 40so they decide to try to get closer before they try to kick the feild goal to win it. steve mcnair drops back pumps right, looks left and throws it to heap on a 10 yard out, bob sanders picks it off and takes it back for a td with one second left. colts kick the extra point and stop the ravens on the kick return. :shock:
                    thats a bold prediction..... ill take you on it!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Ravens win.
                      the defense is just too good.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43

i hate you too.

Comment

• don't fail me now raven
                          Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Originally posted by TheChampIsHere
                            I wouldn't say they get worn down easily. The reason they're better with a lead is because that forces teams to pass so they can just have Freeney and Mathis pin their ears back and get to the quarterback.
                            that too, that is what their defense is best at doing. but you ask Freeney and Mathis to focus on playing run D all game and theyre not as good. Its rare the Colts ask their D to do this b/c usually their O jumps out to a big lead and forces teams to pass. But they will get worn down and start giving up big runs later in the game if their O doesnt keep them off the field and in the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43

i hate you too.
                              :? :| :(

Comment

• Originally posted by 2drama
                                Originally posted by Philliez01
                                Originally posted by 2drama
                                does any colts fan want to bet

than if the colts lose they would not sign in for 1 week

if the raven lose i will not sign in for a week

deal or no deal

too scared Colts fans

8) 8)
                                I'll take it.
                                your on
                                any one else
                                If Colts lose, I won't post until the Ravens lose (or if they win the SB).

If Ravens lose, you start typing on
                                here coherently
                                ok?
                                deal if ravens beat the colts and if they lose a game after (yeah right) that i will not post for a week

deal
                                I should be collecting on my bet now.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information