No announcement yet.

Colts vs Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprising what happened tonight although I would've expected better numbers from Peyton given the victory.

I still expect the winner for SD/NE to go to the SB but wouldn't it be something if the Colts go after struggling so much at the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819
      I've said it in the team discussion and i'll say it here: Ravens Pride!

Indy will not be able to run the ball and that was the reason they were able to put together drives against the Chiefs. The Ravens' pass rush will get to Manning more effectively then the Chiefs which will lead to turnovers and that will be the down fall of the Dolts! McNair will have time to pass and lead the offense down the field. The Ravens' offensive line only let up 16 sacks all year, but what now all of a sudden because of Dwight Freeney they won't be able to pass protect? Freeney will not be a factor, much like he wasn't all year. With the Ravens' driving on offense that Dolt defense will crack and crumble and all of a sudden Bob Sanders' knee injury will flare up magically.

Welcome back to Baltimore Colts, now GET THE F**K OUT CAUSE YOU AIN'T WELCOME IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravens in a blowout 31-3!
      Look at yourself now

Comment

• Soooo......

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I think we will see another Pats, Indy Title game. Going into the playoffs everyone said the Colts didn't have a chance. I think this is their year. Colts , Saints SB. Colts win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819
            I've said it in the team discussion and i'll say it here: Ravens Pride!

Indy will not be able to run the ball and that was the reason they were able to put together drives against the Chiefs. The Ravens' pass rush will get to Manning more effectively then the Chiefs which will lead to turnovers and that will be the down fall of the Dolts! McNair will have time to pass and lead the offense down the field. The Ravens' offensive line only let up 16 sacks all year, but what now all of a sudden because of Dwight Freeney they won't be able to pass protect? Freeney will not be a factor, much like he wasn't all year. With the Ravens' driving on offense that Dolt defense will crack and crumble and all of a sudden Bob Sanders' knee injury will flare up magically.

Welcome back to Baltimore Colts, now GET THE F**K OUT CAUSE YOU AIN'T WELCOME IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravens in a blowout 31-3!

Nice call.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• that's the dagger!!!!!!!!! that's the dagger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Kudos to our Defense and Adam V because they won this game for us. It's not a fluke to all those pundits. This Colts D has come to play baby. Our offense better get it in gear because this kind of play won't fly against the Pats or Chargers.
              Colt 4 life

Comment

• what a game, 7 field goals no TD's

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

• I guess Peyton is glad he didnt have to play on both sides of the ball today..............

Comment

• Originally posted by robswinga
                    I guess Peyton is glad he didnt have to play on both sides of the ball today..............
                    Yea, I understood his frustration at the time, but he shouldn't have made that comment because the D has carried his butt thus far. Anyhow, GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!
                    Colt 4 life

Comment

• well I said it all along, the real matchup wasnt the Raven D v Peyton Manning. I already knew what was gonna happen there. The real matchup was the Colt D v the Raven O and could the Ravens get going early, and more importantly, could they capitalize on opportunities...the answer was definitive NO. They couldnt convert 3rd downs, they got into Colt territory over and over and did not capitlize. They did not play with the sense of urgency you need against the Colts. and they lost. McNair, Billick, you gotta put up more than 6 points against the Colts. Great game by the Colts D but a sorry effort by the Ravens O. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dam8610
                        Originally posted by Star Wideout
                        Wow this is a tough one to call, it's going to be a very close game in my opinion. I see the Colts winning in the end though on a Vinatieri 50 yard FG.
                        Which would officially make that contract worth every penny.
                        I think it's pretty damn official now. Vandershank might not have made a single one.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                          Originally posted by 2drama
                          Originally posted by 2drama
                          does any colts fan want to bet

than if the colts lose they would not sign in for 1 week

if the raven lose i will not sign in for a week

deal or no deal

too scared Colts fans

8) 8)
                          I'll take it.
                          good game
                          raven D showed up i was impressed
                          while O was not good enough
                          but i will honor my bet
                          i will not login or post begin from sunday jan -14-07 to jan 20 -2007

the colts still suck
                          but i will root for tony D because he should have won with the Bucs
                          Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Originally posted by Dam8610
                            Originally posted by Star Wideout
                            Wow this is a tough one to call, it's going to be a very close game in my opinion. I see the Colts winning in the end though on a Vinatieri 50 yard FG.
                            Which would officially make that contract worth every penny.
                            I think it's pretty damn official now. Vandershank might not have made a single one.
                            Yeah, there's no doubt that he's earned every penny of his salary this year. Hopefully, he gives the Colts a whole lot more though.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

• well at least 2drama was man enough to eat his crow. i wonder where all the other "indy has no chance" or "baltimore will kill them" folks are right now?

Comment

• I hope they keep showing up. It seems to be working so far.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information