• Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Colts vs Ravens

Colts vs Ravens

Who will win it ?

• Ravens1991
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiver
    Let's just say I am surprised. I couldn't have imagined, prior to, that Baltimore would lose this game. At least this killed the 'Steve McNair brought balance to the team,' mumbo jumbo. The only good thing for the Ravens is it clearly reminded everyone how when it comes to Safeties, it's Ed Reed number one, everyone else. No one, and I mean no one could have seen this defensive revival coming.
    I assume you have seen McNairs to worst games DEN and against INDY, After Fassell got out of Baltimore he has shown he can get Baltimore more balanced than we have been since Trent Dilfer.

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere
    its definetely time for a new OC in Baltimore. That D is ridiculous, but the O needs work still. they get that O together they could be in the superbowl next year.

The thing is in the begining of the season we cut Fassell who was a horrible play calling then Billick took over the play calling and we looked decent until saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Namy
    replied
    So I thought the Ravens would win but hoped that the Colts would win (thereby ultimately creating a win-win situation for me). I'm glad for the Colts. Altho Manning is sucking it up, the defense has really taken the criticism constructively and are surprising teams. Next week won't be so easy tho. Either the Pats or Chargers will be more prepared offensively for the Colts speedy D.

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    Let's just say I am surprised. I couldn't have imagined, prior to, that Baltimore would lose this game. At least this killed the 'Steve McNair brought balance to the team,' mumbo jumbo. The only good thing for the Ravens is it clearly reminded everyone how when it comes to Safeties, it's Ed Reed number one, everyone else. No one, and I mean no one could have seen this defensive revival coming.

Leave a comment:

• TheChampIsHere
    replied
    its definetely time for a new OC in Baltimore. That D is ridiculous, but the O needs work still. they get that O together they could be in the superbowl next year.

Leave a comment:

• bernbabybern820
    replied
    im telling you. the saints and colts are destined to meet in the superbowl

Leave a comment:

• Ravens1991
    replied
    O yea good point, that is the thing, I think Billick could very well be gone, My uncle and cousins want him gone also. I believe if Billick didn't have Ozzie Newsome he would not be a NFL head coach.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ravens1991
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    If Ray Lewis wasn't so good, the Ravens would have probably won.
    I dont understand that he is one of the main reasons Billick is a NFL head coach now.
    If he wasn't as good, he wouldn't have been there to tip away the two surefire INT's.

Leave a comment:

• Ravens1991
    replied
    I dont understand that he is one of the main reasons Billick is a NFL head coach now.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Ravens1991
    replied
    yea he came to play to bad about every other person on offense didnt, good game all you colts fans and good luck in the playoffs, This game was similar to the most recent colts game because it was basically the defense of the Ravens showed up and the offense could not score any points. Manning should have been picked 2 more times but Ravens players winded up running into each other, and if somebody told me the Colts would not have scored a TD I would have bet my life saving that the Ravens win this game.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ravens1991
    Looking at the bright side Ogden held freeny to 0 tackles today.
    That surprised me too. Freeney had dominated him in the past. That hold that they called on Ogden was bull too. He played great.

Leave a comment:

• Ravens1991
    replied
    Looking at the bright side Ogden held freeny to 0 tackles today.

Leave a comment:

• Ravens1991
    replied
    Originally posted by njx9
    Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable
    McNair cost us a chance to advance, if Boller plays we win bottom line, and no Im not joking.
    heh, kyle boller... you should've been here earlier in the year when i was arguing with a few people over who should've started at QB in baltimore.

I am sure that all the Ravens fans who had McNair > Boller still would have kept it that way if they would have known how he would have played down the stretch, and I think that most of them would disagree w/ ERU about Boller playing.

Leave a comment:

• Dam8610
    replied
    They'll all be back next week saying that the Colts can't beat the Pats in the playoffs or that LT will run for 300 yards on them.
    I hope so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information