Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McNabb vs Elway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Neo View Post
    Again any logical non fan boy would have to say McNabb's first 8 years are better than Elways
    Find me one.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by JK17 View Post
      Where to begin, he had a #1 WR for 14 games, something you said he didn't have. So that was wrong, and TO certainly boosted his numbers, only an idiot would debate that he didnt. This season he had Donte Stallworth, who was another legitimate target, with Reggie Brown to throw to as well, in addition to Westbrook. Elway had success without a great core early on also, so that whole argument is void.


      You made such a big deal about it before though... And of course I can make that argument to say Elway is better, if your talking about McNabb leading his team through the playoffs. Super Bowl MVPs, Super Bowl Rings...What are things John Elway has and McNabb doesnt?


      They weren't and no one would agree wtih you. I'm hardly an Elway fan boy I'm a Charger fan for cryin out loud. Just ... leave.
      I didnt know Stallworth and Brown were apparently very good WR's. My argument is void? not really, my argument still stands Elway's first 8 years were worse than McNabb's that statement is still true.

      Did he have them after 8 seasons. NOPE

      Again you failed to show how Elway was better and you failed to admit McNabb's first 8 seasons were better.

      You Lose
      Try again

      Love Neo

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JK17 View Post
        Find me one.
        How isnt he?

        Comment


        • #19
          WTH is this?

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Neo View Post
            I didnt know Stallworth and Brown were apparently very good WR's. My argument is void? not really, my argument still stands Elway's first 8 years were worse than McNabb's that statement is still true.

            Did he have them after 8 seasons. NOPE

            Again you failed to show how Elway was better and you failed to admit McNabb's first 8 seasons were better.

            You Lose
            Try again

            Love Neo
            Jesus Christ grow up...

            Stallworth and Brown are good receivers, better then a lot of teams have in the NFL...

            Yes your argument is void, because offensively, Elway did not have those weapons either, which means it does not matter what kind of weapons McNabb did or did not have.

            I could also just argue like you do....He led his team to more Super Bowls in his first eight years: FACT

            No one will admit to McNabb being better then Elway, its not true, now stop acting like a three year old, and realize you might be wrong on this one.

            Oh and...

            Originally posted by Neo View Post
            How isnt he?
            does not come close to finding me one person..in fact it doesn't even remotely answer my challenge in the first place.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
              Put down the crackpipe. Elway took his team to the Super Bowl 3 times in his 8 years, McNabb 1. McNabb also had a better defense on his team than Elway.

              Elway is in the Hall of Fame. McNabb had a nice career, but has a long way to go before he is in the Hall of Fame.
              Elway was 6-5 in the playoffs thru 8 years.
              McNabb 7-5 in the playoffs thru 8 years

              Holy crap that will be a problem for you Elway lovers to overcome

              Bring forth your best arguments

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                Jesus Christ grow up...

                Stallworth and Brown are good receivers, better then a lot of teams have in the NFL...

                Yes your argument is void, because offensively, Elway did not have those weapons either, which means it does not matter what kind of weapons McNabb did or did not have.

                I could also just argue like you do....He led his team to more Super Bowls in his first eight years: FACT

                No one will admit to McNabb being better then Elway, its not true, now stop acting like a three year old, and realize you might be wrong on this one.

                Oh and...



                does not come close to finding me one person..in fact it doesn't even remotely answer my challenge in the first place.

                Wow you people really like fighting logic and reason. I am not saying elway is a terrible QB i am just saying that McNabb's first 8 years have been significantly better. It is just how it is.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Neo View Post
                  Of course his #'s in 2004 were improved however he didnt have a #1 when he lead his team to the superbowl... am i correct, and considering the beginning of last season McNabb's #'s were better than they were in 2004 i think it is safe to say he doesnt need a #1 to succeed. He also led his team deep into the playoffs, with Torrence Small and Charles Johnson, and Todd Pinkston and James Thrash if i recall.

                  Oh i dont care about led his team crap i am just pointing out that you cannot make that argument to say Elway as better. If you want to bring up the #'s Elway gets slaughtered as well...

                  and by the way i am not trolling. Simply admit that McNabb's first 8 years have been a whole hell of alot better than Elways. Get off the fan boy stuff and admit to reality.
                  It is safe to say he doesn't need a #1 to succeed but it's also safe to say that about other QB's who've made the Super Bowl over the past few years. The Eagles had Westbrook who i'd consider a legitimate playmaker. Here's a few examples.

                  2007 Bears last year: Probably not the best example because there offense wasn't that good for most of the year but they made it without a #1.

                  2006 Steelers: Only legitimate option was Hines Ward.

                  2005, 2004, 2002 Patriots: Balanced attacks every year. No legitimate #1 playmakers IMO.

                  2003 Buccaneers: None.

                  You could keep going back and back and it shows that you don't need to have a #1 receiver to be a great offense or to lead your team to the super bowl. The Eagles have had receivers who've been able to get the job done when they've been called upon.

                  Again I couldn't really contribute to the Elway Mcnabb argment because I dont know enough about it but i'm just trying to make a point that a #1 isn't necessary to go to a SB.

                  It's all about balance my friends.

                  stephenson86

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Neo View Post
                    Wow you people really like fighting logic and reason. I am not saying elway is a terrible QB i am just saying that McNabb's first 8 years have been significantly better. It is just how it is.
                    Whatever, this argument is getting stale, I'm done debating it, have someone else convice you your wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Seriously....what the ****.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                        Whatever, this argument is getting stale, I'm done debating it, have someone else convice you your wrong.
                        Again run away.... just give me a reason or 2 that Elway's first 8 seasons were better than McNabbs. I understand this might be hard for you to do, to challange your beliefs and keep up your hatered for McNabb, while showing love for your boy elway. However, for me this is fun EVERY SINGLE FACT is on my side and you people's love for Elway hides you from the light. This is like Plato's allegory of the cave.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Seriously....what the ****.
                          Answer the question... how is McNabb's first 8 seasons not better than Elways.

                          Best of luck

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Neo View Post
                            Again run away.... just give me a reason or 2 that Elway's first 8 seasons were better than McNabbs. I understand this might be hard for you to do, to challange your beliefs and keep up your hatered for McNabb, while showing love for your boy elway. However, for me this is fun EVERY SINGLE FACT is on my side and you people's love for Elway hides you from the light. This is like Plato's allegory of the cave.
                            EVERY SINGLE FACT?????????? Please go get EVERY SINGLE FACT and show
                            how EVERY SINGLE FACT proves your side.

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              EVERY SINGLE FACT?????????? Please go get EVERY SINGLE FACT and show
                              how EVERY SINGLE FACT proves your side.
                              Stats (rushing/passing), Playoff wins(equal amount of losses), leadership... just plain being better at football.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Elway is a stud, McNabb is a buttwipe with a horrendous chunky soup beard.

                                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

                                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information