• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nananana nananana hey hey hey good bye!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
      It doesnt matter where you lose in the playoffs its that you win or lose. McNabb's playoff record is better is it not?
      So what does that mean, McNabb has been able to consistently not get his team to the Super Bowl, whereas Elway has been more sucessful in getting his team there?

Besides, you act like they are worlds apart...I'm trusting your stats here which I don't know if I should be...but its one damn game difference!

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
        There's an excuse to lock it up.
        I'm not gonna mention the "r" word, I don't want any more infractions, but thats uncalled for and certainly has no place in this conversation... considering I've had infractions for defending things like that before, your way off base.
        I am not looking for an infraction by implying race. But i do not know how that doesnt come into a converstation like this. As we all know African americans were long viewed that they could not be Leaders as far as being a QB is concerned and that is exactly the arguments we see here. We ignore every single fact that favors the african american QB, while praising the leadership skills dispite the lack of .... well prefomence. I will stay away from the race issue after this post because apparently people on this board are not mature enough to handle it.

McNabb's first 8 years are significantly better than Elways.

Comment

What it all comes down to is superbowls. McNabb has 1, Elway has 3.

Comment

neo, what is the stats for them both thru 8 years? yds, tds, ints, wins as a starter?

Comment

So what does that mean, McNabb has been able to consistently not get his team to the Super Bowl, whereas Elway has been more sucessful in getting his team there?

Besides, you act like they are worlds apart...I'm trusting your stats here which I don't know if I should be...but its one damn game difference!
              So McNabb is more successful in the playoffs thank you. The stats passing, rushing, tds, ints, completion % and the like are all available as well if you feel like looking them up. McNabb is smashing on elway in every single one of them. *FACT

also of course you should trust my stats... i dont make mistakes

Comment

In the 5 post season losses 3 of Elways were in the SB, 2 he was knocked out in the first round (first 2 years of his career). In McNabb's 5 losses 1 was the 2nd round, 3 in the NFC championship game, and one was the SB. Please explain why Elway getting to the SB every year he went to the playoffs other than his first two in the NFL, is better than McNabb's getting to the SB once and losing.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

I am not looking for an infraction by implying race. But i do not know how that doesnt come into a converstation like this. As we all know African americans were long viewed that they could not be Leaders as far as being a QB is concerned and that is exactly the arguments we see here. We ignore every single fact that favors the african american QB, while praising the leadership skills dispite the lack of .... well prefomence. I will stay away from the race issue after this post because apparently people on this board are not mature enough to handle it.

...You do realize you are the one who brought it into the conversation, you are the one who brought up leadership, and you are the one who continues to make no sense in your argument.

Elway's leadership skills were greater then McNabb's, regardless of any other outside condition. You have ignored every fact in favor of Elway and have done nothing other then repeat your same ignorant "8 years" argument.

Comment

Yeah, 5 does equal 5. We were talking about Super Bowls...remember, Elway went to more of those.

I don't understand where the McNabb leadership argument really comes from either. I like McNabb, but he sure didn't do a great job holding the team together during the TO drama.
                    He didnt? how so?

Comment

statistics maybe but Elway had more superbows, and didn't have anywhere near the supporting cast that McNabb had.
                      Elway's first 8 years

1959 3572 54.8 24721 135 128

Mcnabb's first 8 years

1898 3259 58.2 22080 152 72

Comment

He didnt? how so?
                        Well their season went to hell, the locker room was torn apart, the media made a mess of the whole situation...

Not to mention several Eagles took Owens' side over McNabbs....

Comment

...You do realize you are the one who brought it into the conversation, you are the one who brought up leadership, and you are the one who continues to make no sense in your argument.

Elway's leadership skills were greater then McNabb's, regardless of any other outside condition. You have ignored every fact in favor of Elway and have done nothing other then repeat your same ignorant "8 years" argument.
                          I am not saying McNabb's career is better than Elway, Elway was able to improve his last few years and put up some respectable #'s and get himself 2 superbowl Rings. However, there is no doubt that after 8 seasons McNabb is significantly better. If McNabb wins 2 superbowls will he be mentioned as better than Elway? most likely not... however for the first 8 seasons someone was better... that someone is McNabb.

Comment

Well their season went to hell, the locker room was torn apart, the media made a mess of the whole situation...

Not to mention several Eagles took Owens' side over McNabbs....
                            Were they? they rebounded pretty quick didnt they? Honestly, McNabb was injured in 2005, McNabb is the undisputed leader of the team like he has always been. I dont know how he didnt handle it well.... honestly it doesnt make much sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                              statistics maybe but Elway had more superbows, and didn't have anywhere near the supporting cast that McNabb had.
                              Elway's first 8 years

Mcnabb's first 8 years

Torrence Small and Charles Johnson were fantabulous, Todd Pinkston and James thrash... EVEN BETTER.... McNabb was carried on a boatful of talent...

wait thats laughable

try again.

BTW whats with Elways 128 INT's it will take McNabb another half decade to catch him in that area

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                                Elway's first 8 years

Mcnabb's first 8 years

so mcnabb does not blow away elway in every stat...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information