Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breat Favre's Future....

Ok guys...

I want to hear what you think he'll do, and what he should do....

Here's my stance:

I think he should retire. He went out on a good note (very good season, good team record, and a great game in Chicago). What more does he have to prove? What more does he have to accomplish?

I think he should let the organization move on for the future. You drafted Rodgers to lead you down the road, and from the looks of it Green Bay is not going to go to the Superbowl next year, and despite their record this season with a tougher schedule I think they'll fall short of the playoffs as well. Green Bay fans will disagree with me but this is why I think he should retire.

As for what I think he will do. I think he'll retire. That inteview with Andrea Kramer sealed the deal for me. I think he wants to spend more time with his family and I think the preparation each week is just too much for him. In fact I fell it's more than just a football decision.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

I,AM,FN,TIRED,OF,BRETT,FAVRE,RETIREMENT,TALK

He should've retired after the playoff loss to the Vikings, back in '04.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
      I,AM,FN,TIRED,OF,BRETT,FAVRE,RETIREMENT,TALK

He should've retired after the playoff loss to the Vikings, back in '04.
      Well tt, GB, sik wit it, and I were having a discussion about it in the Packers forum, so I decided to make a topic about it. If you don't like the topic, don't post. :P

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I gave my opinion, but I quantified it with my feelings on this matter.

Comment

Well if the Packers are going to make a genuine effort to bring in quality free agents, and draft in order to make a run now..Favre should give it one more go around..as much as I hate to say it the Packers are probably the closest team in the NFC-North to competing with the Bears.

If their focus is on rebuilding still, and developing the younger players then Favre should hang 'em up.

Comment

i don't think that favre playing another year is in the best interest of this team UNLESS they've come to the absolute conclusion that rodgers is not their man.

in which case, i'd expect that they would draft a QB this year.

Comment

what more does Brett have to prove?
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I think Brett Favre should do whatever Brett Favre wants.

Comment

You mis-spelled "Brett"....

Comment

I would love to see Favre come back for another year, however he has to call it quits after that. He still has the skills, and hopefully with Jennings having another year and the Packers perhaps drafting/signing some offensive help, he could finally have the weapons.

Comment

Spokesman for ******. Isn't he already doing commercials for some laxative pill or something? Where he throws a football over a lake and cooks some shrimp with his hillbilly friends?

LOL...you can't say V-I-A-G-R-A!?! I'm hoping that's a ban on another word that begins with a V and ends with an A.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

No!..... I may be a packer fan but i still think he can compeate and i hes in the top 10 in QB's still at his elderly football age. So to reiterate my self No Brett should not retire

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite
                          I think Brett Favre should do whatever Brett Favre wants.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Spokesman for **********. Isn't he already doing commercials for some laxative pill or something? Where he throws a football over a lake and cooks some shrimp with his hillbilly friends?

LOL...you can't say V-I-A-G-R-A!?! I'm hoping that's a ban on another word that begins with a V and ends with an A.
                            ...Isn't it for heartburn? :P

Comment

Personally I don't think it matters how old you are. If you love the game and can still play, why not play? The NFL has enough bad qb's like vick, frye, and so on. It's good for the game to have a big name qb who still can play better than most today.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information